BDI

May 23, 2017
You can install my mod, it's fixed there. And before you ask, the link is in my signature.
Fine, I tried it and it still didn't work. Correction, I loaded them in the wrong place, they DO work, thanks.

Last edited:

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone have save data from the start of v19.1? What I mean is a file in which nothing beyond v18.6 was done yet. I completed v18.6 but since the update, I have to start anew, and this is a LARGE game. One does not simply start a new, giant hentai game.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I completed v18.6 but since the update, I have to start anew, and this is a LARGE game. One does not simply start a new, giant hentai game.
One simply does if that's the only option, and it's currently the only option we have.

So far I've finished the Jenny and Eve routes, and am finishing up with Debby before moving on to Diane.

Deal with it, or don't. Your option.

Fire up the Wiki Walthrough and work one route at a time, saving at the end of each route.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
One simply does if that's the only option, and it's currently the only option we have.

So far I've finished the Jenny and Eve routes, and am finishing up with Debby before moving on to Diane.

Deal with it, or don't. Your option.

Fire up the Wiki Walthrough and work one route at a time, saving at the end of each route.
or cheat and set all the previous stuff to complete via the debug console.
then go straight for eve's content.

Jayman69

Sep 21, 2017
I love Pregnancy in Games but how this Game is doing it is kinda generic. Getting a Girl pregnant basically removes her from the Game for like 2 Weeks. There are no extra scenes, it feels kinda pointless.
Exactly and why can't we boink um when they're pregnant?

Reactions: preglovr12

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
For months we've waited to go balls deep in Eve. But apparently we were waiting to go balls deep in Steve.
Of all the characters they could have chosen to be a MA'AM why did it have to be Eve? It's like finding out your celly that you shared all your secrets with is a snitch.
Granted I suppose in retrospect the blue hair was / should have been a give away

Reactions: Jayman69

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I spoke with my friend Aunt Diane?
Arent they suppose to be sisters?...... Twins even.
If you need any help with the script let me know.
Somebody was half asleep when they wrote that.
If this picture is the vanilla version, meaning without incest patch, the reason why she is a friend is, there is sex between the sisters (= incest), which is not allowed on patreon.

lil26

Jun 23, 2017
More a report than anything, but when I go to the mall/sexshop to buy buttplug for the sister, probably since I bought everything there (cheats enabled), the game softlocks me. Can't leave, can't buy, and passing the time doesn't helps either. Don't know if console would help, since I have no idea how to.
Obs: PC version.

Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
IS there a way to start the game with all things done up to the begining of this update or nah?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
More a report than anything, but when I go to the mall/sexshop to buy buttplug for the sister, probably since I bought everything there (cheats enabled), the game softlocks me. Can't leave, can't buy, and passing the time doesn't helps either. Don't know if console would help, since I have no idea how to.
Obs: PC version.
You don't buy the plug with her you buy the normal-ish looking vibrator. Name escapes me at the moment

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes