Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I liked the update, the last time I played was with the Roxxy update and I can see a lot of improvement, the game is way less buggy now and I like how they treated both Eve routes, I like how some dialogs changes depending of your progress with some characters.

Anyway, the only problem with the game is that we have to wait a lot and maybe some are expecting more scenes but I'm fine with what we have now, if it's the first time you play the game then you will have hours of nice scenes, but well, not my case, I'm here since the first day, even helped planning a scene and I used to have a character in game.

I hope once the game is finished we have an official incest patch tho, the current patch is nice but sometimes you can see things like "my friend aunt diane" lol

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Does anyone have a solution for getting out of the "Have to get dressed for athletics class" loop?
For some reason, the game decided to make me re-do the first school day again, but it doesn't trigger any of the necessary stuff to actually let me finish it.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Just wondering _ Could UnRen be the code breaking the game? Have been using .7 to enable scroll back and my games have been fucked with bugs. Started a new game after deleting everythuing including the user/appdata/Renpy save files, this was a new install, and new game without cheats and not using the Incest patch. Sadly it was the same deal _ fucked. Trying again with a new install, new no-cheat game and no Unren ... if that does not work, I'm out.

lil26

Jun 23, 2017
You don't buy the plug with her you buy the normal-ish looking vibrator. Name escapes me at the moment
Thx. I bought everything there, so when I tried to buy the plug/other stuffs, it always said that I already had, but yes, that vibrator isn't buyable before and I overlooked trying to buy it now, lol. The dialogue triggered just fine and now I can leave the damn shop.

Reactions: Akho

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Just wondering _ Could UnRen be the code breaking the game? Have been using .7 to enable scroll back and my games have been fucked with bugs. Started a new game after deleting everythuing including the user/appdata/Renpy save files, this was a new install, and new game without cheats and not using the Incest patch. Sadly it was the same deal _ fucked. Trying again with a new install, new no-cheat game and no Unren ... if that does not work, I'm out.
Yes, it seems so. You could try 0.8 or 0.9 if they work better. But it makes it not easier that the 9.1 version is still buggy as hell (expected from my side shortly after a first release).

Thx. I bought everything there, so when I tried to buy the plug/other stuffs, it always said that I already had, but yes, that vibrator isn't buyable before and I overlooked trying to buy it now, lol. The dialogue triggered just fine and now I can leave the damn shop.
I had a similiar issue, forgetting to get a towel for mom, she was standing 2 weeks outside the pool till I got it from the bathroom and gave it to her.

Same with the lotion and in the kittchen. She was standing there also few weeks until I gave it to her. In this case I must have accidentily clicked on massage.

I think it would have been better to make those events like at the beginning. The MC telling you that you don't wanna leave the shop, because... Same with mom at the pool. "I can't leave the house letting mom standing outside the pool, I won't go in the TV room watching TV while mom..., I will not sleep before I got the towel for mom..., my non-sis will not give me a towel,...

With no rollback function in the game it is to easy not to read something, because you accidentily clicked to fast and that the auto saves do not work often enough, does not really help to just jump a scene back.

Reactions: lil26 and Reese286

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Does anyone have a solution for getting out of the "Have to get dressed for athletics class" loop?
For some reason, the game decided to make me re-do the first school day again, but it doesn't trigger any of the necessary stuff to actually let me finish it.
Yes, me too. I already filed a bug report on their bug tracker for this.

nidion

Jan 18, 2018
The writing in this update is the best it's ever been imo. The choice with eve is also well appreciated and a nice way to change things up.

Reactions: srksrk 68

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Yes, me too. I already filed a bug report on their bug tracker for this.
I actually found a solution after scanning through the scripts:
use console command "M_smith.set_state(S_smith_end)"

That should make the game think you finished the school intro sequence. At least it worked for me.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Wow you are thick headed. It's a typo look at it again.
Sorry, don't know what you mean and why you think you need to be insulting. So far I know "my friend Aunt Diane" is only used, because of the incest issue using Patreon, because even sisters having sex count as incest. And in the incest patch it maybe forgotten to be removed, but there are lot of more issues with the incest patch..

But I'm just seeing you also wrote "Did you take her to the house the one you bought for $5000? " what is not possible in vanilla 19.1. Your answers about this were also very weird. You can't take her to the beach house, which has nothing to do with the park.

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Just checked the changelog. So lemme get this straight - you can now fuck Eve and her sister and get them both pregnant?

OK, Devs, you can stop, now. Game is officially complete. :love:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So it looks like, unlike in Jenny's/Diane's case, DC hasn't decided on Judith for 0.23? Certainly sad for those who really like her, I guess we'll see whom she'll be up against next poll.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
I really hope they are going to add more h-scenes to this update the story and everything was good but the scenes were just disapointing there is soo much room for more especially with grace only 1 scene jeeez.... but overall im not complaining maybe there is going to be an v.19.5 to christmas who knows.....
This is one reason why I left as Patreon. I wished for more lewd scenes but others Patreons asked for more stories/new girls and it seems that's what Patreons really wanted but not the public. I mean when I see the amount of Patreons still increasing every update after update... (more than 60000 bucks a month...) :censored:

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Anyone know how to use the console to jump to a location (Diane's shed)

I've got a bug where I'm supposed to notice the lights on in there at night, and then enter. BUT all that happens when I get to her house is I say "I need to find Aunt Diane"

Reactions: sarb
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes