Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Could you please add a button to your menu mode, to change the name of MC?

Could you also add a button to change the sex of EVE, because I made a mistake and unfortunately I can not go back, because I have no backup, and I do not want to start again !!

Thank you in advance for your help ...

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Is the Family account blocked until the next update? Or do you need to reach at the end of some route? Because I'm already done with Mom/Debbie and nothing changed.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Loved the new Eve content, is there any plan to expand her storyline or her scenes in the future?
There's certainly a possibilty for some more scenes and of course the dating system and the prom. But I wouldn't expect more actual "story".
Im just wondering, will the new debt mechanics introduce a skippable NTR involving Debbie?
Knowing the way DC usually works probably not, at least nothing that would satisfy those who like NTR.
Is the Family account blocked until the next update? Or do you need to reach at the end of some route? Because I'm already done with Mom/Debbie and nothing changed.
It's pre implemented for 0.20. So nothing more should happen right now.
That's nice, is the dating system a thing already or it havent launched yet?
They implemented some background code but there's nothing else for now.

AdultGameLover

Jul 22, 2017
guys.. help?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/minigames/poker_minigame/poker.rpy", line 311, in <module>
NameError: name 'mrsj' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 61, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/tattoo_parlor/tattoo_parlor.rpyc", line 34, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/grace/button.rpyc", line 35, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/tattoo_parlor/garage/fire_escape/fire_escape.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/odette/odette_buttons.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/tattoo_parlor/garage/fire_escape/fire_escape.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/mrsj/button.rpyc", line 100, in script call
  File "scripts/minigames/poker_minigame/poker.rpyc", line 311, in script
  File "E:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/minigames/poker_minigame/poker.rpy", line 311, in <module>
NameError: name 'mrsj' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Tue Oct 22 20:01:02 2019

Emil Gremio

Sep 24, 2018
Anyone has a compatible save right before the 0.18 version (Jenny update if I'm not mistaken)? I ended the game before that update and waited until the 0.19 to come out, but really don't feel like replaying the entire thing again, the game was quite lengthy!

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
I'm playing the strip poker mini-game and a few things happen. When I want to skip the game, it crashes and has me lose after I return. When I play the game and get the scene where Mrs. Johnson is getting tipsy, I still lose. When I actually win the game fair and square, I still end on a losing screen and go home with nothing.

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
So I'm done with the game now until the next update. Though it might be a longer wait for me as I don't really think much of the main storyline, apologies, but I am interested in the updates afterwards.
Rhonda, kinda hard to say how they will take this character as she is the least explored in terms of personality outside of 'sports girl'. If I have to guess, in order to win her MC is gonna have to be the most athletic person ever, winning all sporting contests etc.
Annie I see going in a few different paths. MC defrosts her for a vanilla relationship. MC becomes even more dominating to her than the Principal and she follows MC instead of Principal. MC becomes leader of the whole cult thing they have first seen at school at night and gets everybody (if that robed cult thing is still a thing)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
In this new version you get to find out more about Eve.
Tuesday afternoon at school right side hallway after talking to the art teacher.
Where she lives and you are introduced to 2 new characters.
It was actually her idea to invite the mc to her home.
The entrance is kinda weird and they have to use a ladder to go up her apartment apparently.
Oddette is Graces's friend I think is hot like an Elvira look alike. This Tuuku all covered in tattoos a friend I think . They play video games untill evening then go home....peace
What's your damage?

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes