Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hello, I have encountered a bug where Roxy is bugged when she asks me to go to the trailer to find out what happened to her mom (arrested), she does not appear, the trailer is accessible and not locked with police tape and clyde is still in the place. Anybody else get that or is it just me? Can it be fixed?

Sfmass

Oct 16, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have a little problem with Eve's route. Actually I don't know how to start it. I talked to her in class many times, and went to the park every evening til I won every battle, but nothing happend next. Is there a particular way to do ?
Thank you very much.

Kilton

Aug 8, 2019
It's funny how 19.1 seems even buggier to me. I'm having story resets and loops that didn't happen in 19.0, while the bugs I saw in the first one weren't fixed at all. I think I'll just wait for 19.5 or whatever.
Is there a 19.5? I think he moved onto 20

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
Hi everyone,

I have a little problem with Eve's route. Actually I don't know how to start it. I talked to her in class many times, and went to the park every evening til I won every battle, but nothing happend next. Is there a particular way to do ?
Thank you very much.
wiki.summertimesaga.com/Eve%E2%80%99s_route

carlmen212

Jul 25, 2017
Eve update is great my favorite character by far, sorry jen. But android version is a laggy bugfest, getting stuck in some locations especially yoga class, history quests still have the reset bug, and minigames started to reset too (but atleast this ones can be "solved" using the skip button, unless you dont have the option of skip unseen text on, or the game just decides to not activate the skip option in wich case you are stuck and must close the app). And mods are not working anymore neither the incest patch.

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Goddamit... What a poostorm...
I, it seems am the only one in here, had no major issues with 0.19.1. As I wrote before had a slight case of Dexter's missing book in Ms. Bissette storyline, which resolved itself (I just pursued other lines and some in-game time later came back, et voila, book was where it was suppose to be). Other one was a bug report when playing Poker with Mrs. Johnson (I just clicked 'Ignore' and the game went on normally). Third one was Grace's birth, of which I did not receive a txt message (but seeing Eve and Grace missing from Sugar Tats, just went to hospital). Last one (still) is disappearing Harold in Police Station, when I want to hand over Erik's dad stolen goods. Hardly gamebreaking. And I am using Incest Patch.
In regards to Eve's story, though I still am a massive fan, I can see some missed storytelling opportunities with integration of the existing events and general pacing. For example, the whole Karaoke in Erik's basement could be one of the more important steps as it would make sense that with Eve's insecurity about her body, she would not be up for any nude action in early stages of the friendship until some alcohol would help her to loosen up a little (connected with clothed only cuddling and maybe some old-fashioned/blowie). Also, not enough Grace and By Lord Satan not enough Odette.

Just dropping by to say that :...

<snip>
You just cannot drop here like that without confirming/denying 19.5 and expanded/completed Eve's story. It's inhumane...
Otherwise, cheers for dropping by and the insight into development.

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I am having a bug when trying to do the Music teacher's route. I've already finished Eve's new route, but now I need to get the park boys to clean the graffiti in the auditorium. Eve is no longer in the park, and they just keep asking me if I want to rap battle.

Jun 3, 2018
can't impregnate Eve....as in...it's aiming for it but wants to spin again!!! lol
suggestions anyone?
I have had that before, open the little menu that has the save load, options, etc. open the one named credits and then exit them,. After that go back to the game and it should be better

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
can't impregnate Eve....as in...it's aiming for it but wants to spin again!!! lol
suggestions anyone?
Take the pregnax if you are advanced enough in Diane route to have more chance and if your spin don't work, use ctrl if you are on pc to reset it. (work on beach game we roxxy and friend too, and some other mini game).

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes