Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Hm that complete Eve rewrite caught me off-guard.
I like her but part of me is kind of disappointed we didnt get to see a route with the feisty old version.
The same part kind of questions whether the entire rewrite was only done in order to accommodate the trap route(either that or DC really didnt plan out her route at all...but even then you would think he would have build on the existing character instead of completely tearing it down).

No sleepover and little actual scene variety for Eve makes me a sad panda.
As does no Grace/Eve threesome which rather annoys me(guess Patreon claimed another victim?).
The route was cute and all but the complete rewrite and the beforehand promised dropped incest gives somewhat of a meddling aftertaste.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Okay I figured out the bypass for the block on the sister thread. You have to watch both of her videos on your computer, and then a few days later you will be (suggested to check her site again) no new vids, go buy her a new toy

slayerac0

Sep 6, 2017
I didn't see if anybody replyed to you, but already have a scene with Odette and Grace haha. You should go to their house in evening, and when Odette is massaging Grace, click on her, after dialogue, show another angle.
Talk to Odette either in morning or afternoon. She's trying to convince you to seduce Eve into a threesome. And the grace + Odette scene is currently coded as one Odette scene and one Grace scene for cookie jar purposes, unlike the threesome's with Mom+aunt or roxxy+friends

Reactions: j4yj4m

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
o_OEve's dick? Dafuq is that about? Nope, I dont' even want to know :cautious: Thanks for the heads-up mate. That knowledge saves me time and drama dealing with all these fucking bugs because if Eve's got a dick I don't need to waste time following that path. It's definitely an unwelcome 'surprise' _ I don't think I'm alone in saying this update is waste of time for a lot of us.

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
o_OEve's dick? Dafuq is that about? Nope, I dont' even want to know :cautious: Thanks for the heads-up mate. That knowledge saves me time and drama dealing with all these fucking bugs because if Eve's got a dick I don't need to waste time following her path. That's definitely an unwelcome 'surprise' _ I don't think I'm alone in saying this update is waste of time for a lot of us.
While I suggest you wait for another bugfix anyway, she can have a vagina and get pregnant as well. It's up to you to choose and it's obvious when it happens.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
While I suggest you wait for another bugfix anyway, she can have a vagina and get pregnant as well. It's up to you to choose and it's obvious when it happens.
Is it?
I was half assuming that first gate question would lead me down a Tukuu threesome.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
o_OEve's dick? Dafuq is that about? Nope, I dont' even want to know :cautious: Thanks for the heads-up mate. That knowledge saves me time and drama dealing with all these fucking bugs because if Eve's got a dick I don't need to waste time following her path. That's definitely an unwelcome 'surprise' _ I don't think I'm alone in saying this update is waste of time for a lot of us.
It's an option determined on how you answer "could you be with a guy" or however DC phrased it. "My" Eve is 100% dick-free.

...entire rewrite was only done in order to accommodate the trap route(either that or DC really didnt plan out her route at all...but even then you would think he would have build on the existing character instead of completely tearing it down)...
That's the problem with SS, DC hasn't planned out anything, everything is on the whim of him and the patreon polls.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Well that's good to know, thanks. Will try deleting old saves and starting a new game with the 'Naughty Mod'. That might solve the resetting problem_ using that patch is working for some folks. I'm not hating, but I don't get the whole Futa thing... not my kink. For me a chick with a dick is not a chick, its a dude with tits and neither one is appealing.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Fix your broke ass game, click on Aunts barn, inception, garden game keeps glitching and starting over, game dosen't recognize if you already bought a mission item. Game will crash every once and awhile out of the blue or when you go into the bathroom in the mall. Maybe worry about fixing this mess before another update because I'm done! Ps Debbie should of been the first pregnancy in the whole dame game! Also give us the incest option in the beginning of the game so were not messing around with second hand shit. It's called players choice!
You should ask them for a refund if you don't like the game.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Is it?
I was half assuming that first gate question would lead me down a Tukuu threesome.
That's a fair question. I've read that it's actually two questions that lead to her being a trap but I haven't done the path so I can't confirm or deny it.

petur

Jul 29, 2017
DC stopped support for android mods?
before a folder was created with the name "summertimesaga" in which you could put mods, but you can no longer... or what happened?
The whole game code was rewritten for the addition of transferable saves to future versions. You should talk with the programmer on Discord and see how the new modding will work.

blue7jeff588

Aug 23, 2017
You have to wait a few weeks until she gives the baby to the daycare.
I want to ask one more question

Although I unlock all Diane's cookie jar,I saw other players' gameplay they have two sex sence that I didn't have like this:

1.Sex with Diane in the kitchen.
2.Sex with Diane(cow suit) in the shed.

Are these only in old version or be removed?

Last edited:

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
I'm following SS since the first build. I created my patreon account to give feedback to SS. I've never donated to an adult game, even though tempted, where there's no obligation for the creator not to just abandon the project and none of them gave me what I really want but sometimes some of them got really close.
Bro, u need to go check NLT product right now. I think ur thirsty would be satisfied. NLT is like he is reading my mind and even make everything better. Firstly, just read all of NLT comics, I believe muttdoggy has a thread of that collection in f95.

Jan 27, 2018
First time trying to "patch" this game into android.
Did the patch worked before ???
Yup, it worked perfectly fine before this. But as petur said:

The whole game code was rewritten for the addition of transferable saves to future versions. You should talk with the programmer on Discord and see how the new modding will work.
The whole game code has changed so something has to be changed in the mod itself for it to work. As he suggests, should probably talk to the programmer on discord.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
The evolution with ROXIE stops here!

When I click on ROXIE's father, the game blocks and I have this error (picture below):

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes