Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I don't understand why every English game maker doesn't finish the game before release
Many of the games may be in English, but that doesn't mean they originated in an English-speaking country. I'd wager more than a few of them are from Eastern Europe. The only reason they're in English is because it's a default international language.

Why do the games then come out in spurts? Maybe it's to see if anyone's interested in it enough to donate via Patreon (or other) to fund its completion. Some games receive a large following, with more money coming in, and some don't. It's survival of the fittest, capitalism at work.

D

Deleted member 177791

No one imagined that there would be a trap in this game ... and there it is.
The developer is slowly trying to please as many audiences as possible.
DC talked about the trap pretty much from the beginning even in this interview from 2017 and there was always speculation whether it would be Eve.

Two notorious kinks that are planned for Summertime Saga and not currently in-game, are the trap and the monster girl!
LewdGamer: The trap? Is it a currently a character in the game or is it a character yet to be introduced?
DarkCookie: She is currently in the game, yes. But her identity is secret, until revealed in a future update!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FR915
Jun 21, 2018
I come from Taiwan,I don't understand why every English game maker doesn't finish the game before release?I saw a lot of Japanese game they always be finished before release.
That's bullshit. People releas games at comiket as part 1, 2, 3, 4... etc. What you get is actual content already finished and funded by Japanese fans in the local market. They're also usually bug riddled messes, something English games with higher qualities tend to avoid. Incomplete but workable

Reactions: Sothyr

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Still very good, beautifully drawn images, great way with Eve, congratulations Dev. But there are some errors in Jenny's images when MC is talking to her in the bedroom (arms disappear and also face), another also in Jenny's bedroom when MC goes sleeping with her (Head over her shoulder) and a mistake in Debie's image when MC rubs lotion on her in the kitchen after they start fucking her (just her clothes). An ignore screen error occurs in the strip poker game at Erik's house and when clicked ignore it, the screen comes back with MC losing. Too bad we can't use saves, because the game is extensive and it's a bit annoying that we have to go through the same things to get a new one

Jun 21, 2018
Still very good, beautifully drawn images, great way with Eve, congratulations Dev. But there are some errors in Jenny's images when MC is talking to her in the bedroom (arms disappear and also face), another also in Jenny's bedroom when MC goes sleeping with her (Head over her shoulder) and a mistake in Debie's image when MC rubs lotion on her in the kitchen after they start fucking her (just her clothes). An ignore screen error occurs in the strip poker game at Erik's house and when clicked ignore it, the screen comes back with MC losing. Too bad we can't use saves, because the game is extensive and it's a bit annoying that we have to go through the same things to get a new one
hence me only playing every other 8-9 months or so. Now I'm only playing after Annie-Cult or after Judith.

Question - does Eve, Odette or Grace pregnancy add some good scenes, dialogue wise and maybe even character development or...

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Minor bug: If you deliver the pie to Auntie after hours you will get stuck in the little barn. The solution just don't deliver it after hours... but maybe there needs to be something there in case.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
hence me only playing every other 8-9 months or so. Now I'm only playing after Annie-Cult or after Judith.

Question - does Eve, Odette or Grace pregnancy add some good scenes, dialogue wise and maybe even character development or...
I'd say Eve's pregnancy has what you're looking for. Grace and Odette are best avoided imo since it's treated like a bad thing.

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
If someone has problems with leaving Diane's Shed.

Load a save game before you got the pie from Debbie. And enter the house in the evening, not in the night. If you get the pie in the night, this issue happens.

I have not tested if it works next day in the evening, if you got the pie in the night period, instead of the evening.

EDIT: And I saw CJ1015 posted few posts earlier that delivering during non-night-periods should work.)

blue7jeff588

Aug 23, 2017
It seems to me that the different between Japan game and English game.
(My English is not so well,please forgive me)
1.Japan game:
One story be divided into several games,and every games are finished.
2.English game:
One game with lots of stories,unfinished and keep updating.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Well, I'm actually glad to be proven wrong. Eve was one of those suspected to be the trap. But the way it's done is done well in my opinion. So I'll eat crow and eat it happily. I've got one save of "female eve" and one save of "trans eve". It's cuz she has features of both sexes is why I call it "trans eve".
Anyways, point its that if you're brave, it's worth playing both routes. And yeah it's not a 4chan meme anymore. It's canon. It works for me.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
This is the different between Japan game and English game with my opinion,

It seems to me that the different between Japan game and English game.
(My English is not so well,please forgive me)
1.Japan game:
One story be divided into several games,and every games are finished.
2.English game:
One game with lots of stories,unfinished and keep updating.
About english games, they are often made by 'amateurs' funded through crowdfunding (not hat I think everyone is a amateur, just the best word I could find in the moment) .

While japanese adult games are most often part of their industry made by professionals. They have also some kind of exotic creativity. But missig also some creativity, too. They are often made after the similiar patterns, like TV series of the 80s or older.

But even games from the standard western gaming industry is bug infested. Same with Windows or other applications. Bugs in games are growing over the last decades, while bugs in the nature are dying out during the last decades...

DC talked about the trap pretty much from the beginning even in this interview from 2017 and there was always speculation whether it would be Eve.

That was what I had in mind, too. But didn't know since when exactly she was very likely a candidate for the trap.

I have nothing against her shemale nature. I only dislike that she is not friend of the rappers anymore. I would have preferred it if she hangs out with them, but they are often not nice with her. And the MC does change it it. Also the rapping sessions would maybe another reason why she get in love with him.

I only hate that I maybe will break her heart later, if there is no Harem option later. Because I still prefer Roxxy...

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to break the soft lock on Roxxy's progression? I'm using 19.1 but I still can't progress.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
No one imagined that there would be a trap in this game ... and there it is.
As mentioned by others, that's certainly not true. Many people said it would be her, quite a few even named her (St)eve before this update dropped and there were loads of hints, including one form the writer of this game. The rumors have been out there for quite some time and got stronger when she won the poll. But on the contrary, many people simply didn't want to believe it and DC was clever enough to hide it and to release content of her female version in the meantime.

The developer is slowly trying to please as many audiences as possible.
It all started with ethnic (common) fetishes: Okita (Asian), Ms Ross (Brazilian).
Then religiosity: Helen, Angelica.
It's way more likely because it makes sense? It's a normal american town, you are bound to have some people there and DC usually cares to have some variation in every scene/background and with those characters in general. I've never heard DC talking about those kinds of things as a fetish. Quite on the contrary, if he'd listen to his base Angelica would likely be gone. He said a while ago that he never recieve as many complaints about anything as about her and "boner Jesus".

Sorry guys, but NTR is simply destined for this game.
It would simply be epic if there were NTR with Sara. But maybe they start with Annie's mom.
That's only partially true. DC actually said that Sara would be fully off limits in the first place and that MC won't even have sex with her because Terry is such a bro. You may of course believe or expect what ever you want, but there's zero indication anything like you suggest is about to happen.

Edit: Unless of course you want to take a very wide definition of NTR and include all kinds of soft stuff that usually isn't even worth mentioning. Like what's happening with Harold and Helen...

Last edited:

Coheed

May 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to break the soft lock on Roxxy's progression? I'm using 19.1 but I still can't progress.
I've tried all that. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the suggestions, but I may just be SOL. Could I edit a save maybe?
I'm having the same issue with Roxxie. Been thinking of restarting but not sure if that will do any good.

Also I'm super happy there is a trap option in the game now. I don't see why there are so many complaints when it's optional.

Jun 21, 2018
I'd say Eve's pregnancy has what you're looking for. Grace and Odette are best avoided imo since it's treated like a bad thing.
Really? Damn. If you don't mind, could you elaborate? Just curious but also really don't want the bad taste in my mouth of going through it.

Also. Doing Diane route, MC's desire/quest to pet a cow is adorable, it's like a little kid at the farm. He deserves a pet cow in a future update.

As mentioned by others, that's certainly not true. Many people said it would be her, quite a few even named her (St)eve before this update dropped and there were loads of hints, including one form the writer of this game. The rumors have been out there for quite some time and got stronger when she won the poll. But on the contrary, many people simply didn't want to believe it and DC was clever enough to hide it and to release content of her female version in the meantime.

It's way more likely because it makes sense? It's a normal american town, you are bound to have some people there and DC usually cares to have some variation in every scene/background and with those characters in general. I've never heard DC talking about those kinds of things as a fetish. Quite on the contrary, if he'd listen to his base Angelica would likely be gone. He said a while ago that he never recieve as many complaints about anything as about her and "boner Jesus".

That's only partially true. DC actually said that Sara would be fully off limits in the first place and that MC won't even have sex with her because Terry is such a bro. You may of course believe or expect what ever you want, but there's zero indication anything like you suggest is about to happen.

Edit: Unless of course you want to take a very wide definition of NTR and include all kinds of soft stuff that usually isn't even worth mentioning. Like what's happening with Harold and Helen...
Terry is the Broest. Even if Erik has been growing on me a lot and Kevin too. I would like to see a Miss Sarah sex scene but with just the happy couple. Miss Sarah is hot! Also that guy is crazy. If Miss Ross is Brazilian... Uh it shows DC doesn't know much about Brazil or he just slapped the nationality on her and decided not to dwell on jt. She just seems like a hippie to me

Well, I'm actually glad to be proven wrong. Eve was one of those suspected to be the trap. But the way it's done is done well in my opinion. So I'll eat crow and eat it happily. I've got one save of "female eve" and one save of "trans eve". It's cuz she has features of both sexes is why I call it "trans eve".
Anyways, point its that if you're brave, it's worth playing both routes. And yeah it's not a 4chan meme anymore. It's canon. It works for me.
Is there a big difference between routes, story and characterization wise? Anything you mind spoiling? Dunno if I'm willing enough to redo her entire route for small tidbits and sex scenes I don't want to see, but more story is always good.

Last edited:

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
Why are people upset about Eve's redesign ? it definitely looks a lot better instead of the "flat" look that she had before and with artists, there is such a thing as improving your artwork, you can't be stuck working in Paint till the end of days.
because they're upset that she doesn't have a nipple piercing anymore.. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Really? Damn. If you don't mind, could you elaborate? Just curious but also really don't want the bad taste in my mouth of going through it.
Basically you being Grace and Odette's baby daddy is only possible after you make your relationship with Eve official, therefore they insist on keeping it secret to spare her feelings. Grace even goes the extra mile by having an option to get an abortion because (among other things) she doesn't want to hurt her sister.
because they're upset that she doesn't have a nipple piercing anymore.. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
The more I think back to it, the old design's eyes remind me of a raccoon.

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes