Jun 21, 2018
I agree. Although I didn't mind Eve's personality change that many people seem opposed of (I actually...enjoy the more 'timid' personality, after having gone through Jenny and Roxy's routes it was kind of nice to have someone a little more chill...and besides she was more than happy to jump your bone once you two hooked up anyhow) but it definitely felt...either rushed or incomplete.

I have no idea what DC's plans are for after a complete cycle of characters; is he re-visiting them and adding/changing them based on another set of polls, or is what we have all that we're going to have? Because I can say that Roxy and Jenny's story feels more complete than Eve's without a doubt. And Mia's too.

It's a shame though, it doesn't sound like we're getting 0.19.2 or 0.19.5, sounds like they're jumping full on into 0.20 based on the Discord.
I don't mind it either. As you said, it's good to have one timid character since basically all girls except Mia - who at the moment has a route that's just all over the place and barely focuses on her at all - are quite confident and outgoing. Eve's route problem is that the hyperfocus on her insecurity over her appearance only makes sense, in my opinion, if she does in fact have a hidden dick somewhere - or else its just too single focused on the surface. Jenny and Roxxy's storylines give us resolution. As does Diane. As it stands, it just feels like we with Eve, Grace and Odette we reached that final plateau before the end - the before the contest for Roxxy or just before dealing with the stalker and getting the GF experience with Jenny but being able to sex them. Its nice, but doesn't feel like this is the end.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Eve is not a dude at least she wasn't in the last versions.
Someone added that for a reson. If it's true that is.
Did you take a pic shot?
Do you know how?
Its one of the clearly defined choices the game gives you, like with Erik and his GF or mom and with Mia or Mia's mom. If you say you don't care who you love guys or girls you get Eve with a dick *shudder*.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 21, 2018
No one imagined that there would be a trap in this game ... and there it is.
The developer is slowly trying to please as many audiences as possible.
It all started with ethnic (common) fetishes: Okita (Asian), Ms Ross (Brazilian).
Then religiosity: Helen, Angelica.
After that, unusual fetishes have started to be implanted:
Granny (Roz), Trap (Eve).
Sorry guys, but NTR is simply destined for this game.
It would simply be epic if there were NTR with Sara. But maybe they start with Annie's mom.
Uh... we're getting Netorared or... Because we already Netorare Roxxy with her mom, kinda and we already NTR Mia and her father fucking Bags-o'-Nutso Mom. And we're going to fuck Ms. Italian there Whose Name I Forgot and Lucy, Annie's Mom, plus Rhonda's mom who are already married and relatively happy with it if in different levels. We may also fuck Kim's wife, the Hottie Asian from the bank. Now us getting NTR, can't see any sign so far but who knows.

There was always going to be a character that was trans in the game and that person was always going to be Eve.
really, that's interesting. Can you develop that pls, genuinely curious since this is the first time I heard.

Its one of the clearly defined choices the game gives you, like with Erik and his GF or mom and with Mia or Mia's mom. If you say you don't care who you love guys or girls you get Eve with a dick *shudder*.
that explains the 69 focus. Normally they make Traps dicks tiny. That one isnt. Wonder how she hid that bulge. Anyways, doe it change anything or they just replace SCAR with PENIS and that's that.

Reactions: Ayumi0619

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018

Yikes...... Seems like a bit of a forced fetish . How are you supposed to get a "trap" pregnant?

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
I agree. Although I didn't mind Eve's personality change that many people seem opposed of (I actually...enjoy the more 'timid' personality, after having gone through Jenny and Roxy's routes it was kind of nice to have someone a little more chill...and besides she was more than happy to jump your bone once you two hooked up anyhow) but it definitely felt...either rushed or incomplete.

I have no idea what DC's plans are for after a complete cycle of characters; is he re-visiting them and adding/changing them based on another set of polls, or is what we have all that we're going to have? Because I can say that Roxy and Jenny's story feels more complete than Eve's without a doubt. And Mia's too.

It's a shame though, it doesn't sound like we're getting 0.19.2 or 0.19.5, sounds like they're jumping full on into 0.20 based on the Discord.

Games quality / writing has been going down hill for a while imo. Art / animations are still on point obviously. I was really surprised he didn't lose more subscribers after the Jenny update took so long and was so lack luster & how they also abandoned incest .

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
You are suppose to find clyde and together they make $ enough to bail out Roxies mom.
Clyde writes a confession letter to the police and he skips town.
Later he comes back to town wearing a different hat thinking no one will recognize him.
Of course not cops are too busy arresting real criminals.
I can't get far enough where the game allows me to do that. Clyde doesn't give me those options yet. Roxxy told me her mom had been arrested, but when I go to the trailer park nothing happens, no event or dialogue is triggered.

Jun 21, 2018
Games quality / writing has been going down hill for a while imo. Art / animations are still on point obviously. I was really surprised he didn't lose more subscribers after the Jenny update took so long and was so lack luster & how they also abandoned incest .
... 'they abandoned incest' not Patreon forced them to drop it or else they would lose their page. Sure

Captain Sploosh the writer of the game confirmed it in the patreon discord
Well, if there was one, it was going to be Eve. If you don't mind me asking, any idea if their plans for Odette and Grace is just that?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I can't get far enough where the game allows me to do that. Clyde doesn't give me those options yet. Roxxy told me her mom had been arrested, but when I go to the trailer park nothing happens, no event or dialogue is triggered.
You are suppose to go to the high school to the trailer to the police station until something triggers.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
that explains the 69 focus. Normally they make Traps dicks tiny. That one isnt. Wonder how she hid that bulge. Anyways, doe it change anything or they just replace SCAR with PENIS and that's that.
I don't see any other changes in the extracted images, but I'd assume that there's changes in Eve's backstory...parents were fighting about her changing genders rather than about Eve going full-Goth like Odette and getting the scar (only a guess as I have no interest it checking out that optional side-story).

BuddyNemo68

Apr 25, 2018
I wonder what the reason for that was?
He had sex with her in the beach house in the other versions.
Is this a fetish of things to come.
Does that men all the girls will grow a pair in the next versions to come?
Or at least a choice will be given like Eve.
I'm pretty sure you had Lain's Mod Pack installed on other versions. That has been the only way to bring anyone to the beach house that I've come across.

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
Well, it is difficult to find relevant and new bugs if people keep repeating already fixed ones (stuck in gym after Yoga for example) over and over and over and over... sometimes up to three to four times per page although someone already mentioned that it's fixed one or two pages back. It also drowns out people like srksrk 68 for example, who mentions his mod fixes the issue you suffered from (the last time here).
thank you for your help fixing the matter, ill try his mod out.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I'm pretty sure you had Lain's Mod Pack installed on other versions. That has been the only way to bring anyone to the beach house that I've come across.
In that version Eve and the mc were talking about the beach house at school.
Eve and the mc meet at the park.
Grace her sister catches them and they run to the beach house together.
Only a brief scene of those two together at the beach house having sex.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I've tried all that. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the suggestions, but I may just be SOL. Could I edit a save maybe?
I am talking about the last versions.
I am still trying to be invited to the beach by Roxxie in this version.
Cause I am doing this without any help from mods or walkthroughs.
Taking forever actually not a good idea on my part.
I just noticed the mods have been updated so I'm going to start from the beginning again.
Might as well this version has game crashes or annoying loops without a good mod or walkthrough.

Last edited:

vazaz

Mar 30, 2018
Has anyone mentioned the "bug" (more of a logic problem) if you go to Annie's house when it unlocks before you get the milk to deliver? The dialogue assumes that you are a father (and you say that you are to Annie's mom).

Fortunately, if you go back and grab the milk, things still work properly. It's just the introductory scene that doesn't make sense.

(Also, I know Missy didn't get much in this update, but I sort of wish she wasn't mean to Eve like Becca and Roxxy... at least not until she sees the MC being nice to Eve, at which point the jealousy is sort of justified. But I also wish that she turned out to be a Genius Ditz, and that doesn't look like it's happening.)

blue7jeff588

Aug 23, 2017
I come from Taiwan,I don't understand why every English game maker doesn't finish the game before release?I saw a lot of Japanese game they always be finished before release.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I come from Taiwan,I don't understand why every English game maker doesn't finish the game before release?I saw a lot of Japanese game they always be finished before release.
That's cause Japan has money to burn and waste a lot of it on entertainment.
What I don't understand is why they take so long to finish an anime series or continue the series.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes