srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
has anyone problem like my ?
when i load game and go to school i have always start scene then go principal and locker room boys then alhletic so i cant go athletic (i have finished quest) and nothing to do cant exit school, can only wait for fix it
The game seems broken there. I already filed a bug report on their bug tracker. However, I started a new game and it looks fine so far. Just make sure the first time you leave school (when it mentions you need to speak to Ms. Bissette and you automatically speak to Erik outside) that you can enter school again and it does not throw you into the loop again.

Reactions: pirek

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
guys.. help?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/minigames/poker_minigame/poker.rpy", line 311, in <module>
NameError: name 'mrsj' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 61, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/tattoo_parlor/tattoo_parlor.rpyc", line 34, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/grace/button.rpyc", line 35, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/tattoo_parlor/garage/fire_escape/fire_escape.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/odette/odette_buttons.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/tattoo_parlor/garage/fire_escape/fire_escape.rpyc", line 7, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/mrsj/button.rpyc", line 100, in script call
  File "scripts/minigames/poker_minigame/poker.rpyc", line 311, in script
  File "E:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/minigames/poker_minigame/poker.rpy", line 311, in <module>
NameError: name 'mrsj' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Tue Oct 22 20:01:02 2019
Install my mod (see signature) for a fix.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
HaHa Jokerzwylde69, I have noticed over time that Ren'Py can do strange things with respect to save files; one example is that if you delete everything in the save folder but not the in game counterparts then you can sometimes still 'load' the deleted saves; or in another example if you copy the same game into two different folders, then you play one of the instances and make saves whilst you play you will find that the other instance of the game in a different folder 'knows' about the saves that you have made in a completely different file directory. The latter example totally screws up attempts to have, as one simple example, the love and corruption paths of a game to be played and saved separately. So imo using Ren'Py is not as straightforward as executing an exec for example.
That's not strange, but only not very transparent. If you have two instances of the game installed, there are three save folders. One in each game's game directory, and one in the <AppData>\...\game directory. The last one has the highest priority, the first two contain data only visible for that game instance only. Until you save a game again, at which time it will move into the third folder.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Honest question: I do not have much interest in things such as traps in pr0n, but if you have to affirmatively opt in to see it, is it really a trap?

Jun 21, 2018
Gotta say, while I'm usually a big of the routes taken, Eve's was... disappointing. Grace and Odette were fantastic characters, very distinct and with quite some potential, yet despite being teased and involved for the entire route, the MC barely has any meaningful interaction with them, and when we finally some development between them... that's it. Just that is enough.

Meanwhile, with Eve theres this pretty great build up, but the Party being the climax is just terrible. There's no actual conclusion like with the Contest + Dexter fights for Roxxy, or Diane's route where you get the barn. It just plateaus there and it lacks more meaningful interactions. With Roxxy we see strong character development and a very active MC doing stuff, and having his own personal growth to stand up to Dexter and learning about Roxxy. Erik also had his finest moment there. Meanwhile Eve is just the MC being flustered and praising her, with resulting her learning she's pretty. (I get the feeling this works much better with her being futa/trans because tropes, but I'm not into that so I didnt go that route). All in all, while I wanted more Roxxy content because it was so good, it feels like a 19.5 is needed to flesh out something more definitive for Eve, Odette and Grace - preferably it coming to a head MC is sleeping with them, Eve bissexualness and Grace's somewhat growing crush on the MC, and MC's long term plans with Eve. Without that, it just feels like we reach two plateaus.

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Help guys, im doing the Roxy's route and in school Roxy is saying that cops are in her house, so MC need to keep her company to her home, im going to her home but nothing happens, help?

VrtraSix

Sep 30, 2018
Gotta say, while I'm usually a big of the routes taken, Eve's was... disappointing. Grace and Odette were fantastic characters, very distinct and with quite some potential, yet despite being teased and involved for the entire route, the MC barely has any meaningful interaction with them, and when we finally some development between them... that's it. Just that is enough.

Meanwhile, with Eve theres this pretty great build up, but the Party being the climax is just terrible. There's no actual conclusion like with the Contest + Dexter fights for Roxxy, or Diane's route where you get the barn. It just plateaus there and it lacks more meaningful interactions. With Roxxy we see strong character development and a very active MC doing stuff, and having his own personal growth to stand up to Dexter and learning about Roxxy. Erik also had his finest moment there. Meanwhile Eve is just the MC being flustered and praising her, with resulting her learning she's pretty. (I get the feeling this works much better with her being futa/trans because tropes, but I'm not into that so I didnt go that route). All in all, while I wanted more Roxxy content because it was so good, it feels like a 19.5 is needed to flesh out something more definitive for Eve, Odette and Grace - preferably it coming to a head MC is sleeping with them, Eve bissexualness and Grace's somewhat growing crush on the MC, and MC's long term plans with Eve. Without that, it just feels like we reach two plateaus.
I agree. Although I didn't mind Eve's personality change that many people seem opposed of (I actually...enjoy the more 'timid' personality, after having gone through Jenny and Roxy's routes it was kind of nice to have someone a little more chill...and besides she was more than happy to jump your bone once you two hooked up anyhow) but it definitely felt...either rushed or incomplete.

I have no idea what DC's plans are for after a complete cycle of characters; is he re-visiting them and adding/changing them based on another set of polls, or is what we have all that we're going to have? Because I can say that Roxy and Jenny's story feels more complete than Eve's without a doubt. And Mia's too.

It's a shame though, it doesn't sound like we're getting 0.19.2 or 0.19.5, sounds like they're jumping full on into 0.20 based on the Discord.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
No one imagined that there would be a trap in this game ... and there it is.
The developer is slowly trying to please as many audiences as possible.
It all started with ethnic (common) fetishes: Okita (Asian), Ms Ross (Brazilian).
Then religiosity: Helen, Angelica.
After that, unusual fetishes have started to be implanted:
Granny (Roz), Trap (Eve).
Sorry guys, but NTR is simply destined for this game.
It would simply be epic if there were NTR with Sara. But maybe they start with Annie's mom.
There was always going to be a character that was trans in the game and that person was always going to be Eve.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I wonder what the reason for that was?
He had sex with her in the beach house in the other versions.
Is this a fetish of things to come.
Does that men all the girls will grow a pair in the next versions to come?
Or at least a choice will be given like Eve.

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to resolve the Roxxy progress bug? I can't take her to the Trailer Park and find the letter from the police. I got her the fake ID, but when I talked to her at school and she told her Crystal was arrested nothing happened. I've tried going to the Police Station, but nothing. I'm already running V0.19.1.

Any solutions?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Does anyone know how to resolve the Roxxy progress bug? I can't take her to the Trailer Park and find the letter from the police. I got her the fake ID, but when I talked to her at school and she told her Crystal was arrested nothing happened. I've tried going to the Police Station, but nothing. I'm already running V0.19.1.

Any solutions?
You are suppose to find clyde and together they make $ enough to bail out Roxies mom.
Clyde writes a confession letter to the police and he skips town.
Later he comes back to town wearing a different hat thinking no one will recognize him.
Of course not cops are too busy arresting real criminals.

Reactions: Oghmios1337
4.00 star(s) 359 Votes