soridu

Sep 15, 2017
Game is really unstable now, when you CTRL through dialogue, the game doesn't register that the scene happened and doesn't progress (unlock locations etc.)

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Why can't i modify money amount with the editor ?
I load the save, change the money, replace the save, load the game and the amount of money stays the same.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Why can't i modify money amount with the editor ?
I load the save, change the money, replace the save, load the game and the amount of money stays the same.
try changing this var cheater xD

Code:
temp_inventory > construct_0 :(XXXX)

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
try changing this var cheater xD

Code:
temp_inventory > construct_0 :(XXXX)
Yep, already did so, changed it to 999 it did nothing. Tried changing "earnings" as well, also nothing. At first i thought i need to change the money amount in game for it to register so i went to work for Diane but that didn't work.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Yep, already did so, changed it to 999 it did nothing. Tried changing "earnings" as well, also nothing. At first i thought i need to change the money amount in game for it to register so i went to work for Diane but that didn't work.
you can unlock console with this mod "_unlock_console.rpy" in the "game" folder

then in the game; go to the phone,
press the wifi icon;
the press the menu "player"
and press "add" to add 1000 money

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I made a mod thread for

in the moment "Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly. "
It got the approval, you can download the file. I have still much to add. I will proceed with the game to do so ASAP.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I say Diane Debbie or Jenny are causing the game crash or loop.
It could also be Eve's path crashing the game or loop.
So I say when the goal tracker says go to Diane go to Diane or it will cause a game crash or loop.
And leave any school tasks for the next day if there is no time.....peace

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Okay, with the new "No previous saves work" upgrade, I did Eve (and all her crew), then Jenny, then Debbie, and now Diane.

With Diane it said you couldn't do the threesome with Debbie unless you had already dusted Debbie's cookies in her bedroom, which I did, multiple times prior to starting the Diane route just to be sure.

And I still don't get the threesome scene. Diane just sits on the sofa like a bump on a log as I stroll past in the evening or even after midnight and enter Debbie's room for some slap and tickle.

Never did get the washing machine scene with Debbie, either.

AfnanNaif

Jul 8, 2018
why the game is not installed n android v 4.4.2 but work n android v 5
the old version summertimesaga 18.5 installed and work n android 4.4.2 with out problem

Last edited:
May 16, 2018
Please help!
I can't get the incest patch to work.
I think the version in the lewdpatcher is still in v0.19... shouldn't it be v0.19.1 already?!

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes