AfnanNaif

Jul 8, 2018
why the game is not installed n android v 4.4.2 but work n android v 5
the old version summertimesaga 18.5 installed and work n android 4.4.2 with out problem

Last edited:
May 16, 2018
Please help!
I can't get the incest patch to work.
I think the version in the lewdpatcher is still in v0.19... shouldn't it be v0.19.1 already?!

ish34

Nov 18, 2018
So there's no solutions for the roxxy bug where u talk to her at the school and when u head to the trailer park and there no police tape on the trailer door for u to click?

tigerlove24

Oct 4, 2019
hi all
i am stuck in diane i get error when i am entering the barn pls help

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/diane_s_home/barn/barn.rpy", line 84, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 351, in main
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 255, in call_screen
Exception: DynamicImage u'characters/diane/buttons/character_diane_[M_diane.outfit.get][M_diane.pregnancy.to_string].png': could not find image. (u'characters/diane/buttons/character_diane_dressed.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/labels.rpyc", line 13, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 61, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 59, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/gym/gym_front.rpyc", line 9, in script call
File "scripts/locations/gym/gym/gym.rpyc", line 3, in script call
File "scripts/locations/gym/yoga_room/yoga_room.rpyc", line 27, in script call
File "scripts/locations/diane_s_home/barn/barn.rpyc", line 84, in script
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/locations/diane_s_home/barn/barn.rpy", line 84, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 351, in main
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 255, in call_screen
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 730, in visit
self.find_target()
File "C:\Users\dell\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'characters/diane/buttons/character_diane_[M_diane.outfit.get][M_diane.pregnancy.to_string].png': could not find image. (u'characters/diane/buttons/character_diane_dressed.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Wed Oct 23 21:35:49 2019

Last edited:

sdf34

Oct 23, 2019
Okay, with the new "No previous saves work" upgrade, I did Eve (and all her crew), then Jenny, then Debbie, and now Diane.

With Diane it said you couldn't do the threesome with Debbie unless you had already dusted Debbie's cookies in her bedroom, which I did, multiple times prior to starting the Diane route just to be sure.

And I still don't get the threesome scene. Diane just sits on the sofa like a bump on a log as I stroll past in the evening or even after midnight and enter Debbie's room for some slap and tickle.

Never did get the washing machine scene with Debbie, either.
So you got your note on the computer and brought the laundry basket to the basement and had sex with her there? and the 3some still doesn't work? weird

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
It's possible I didn't follow all the dev updates, but is it normal 90% of Debbie's art is old and she can't get pregnant ? (no wheel minigame after each time I fuck her)

Also I went into the hospital to find pregnancy pills but only found anti-preg pills in the supply room. Where are the pills to give more chance of pregnancy ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It's possible I didn't follow all the dev updates, but is it normal 90% of Debbie's art is old and she can't get pregnant ? (no wheel minigame after each time I fuck her)
Yes, she hasn't had her update yet and thus only the very recent art that was introduce as side art for other updates is new. Everything else will be replaced at some point later on.
Also I went into the hospital to find pregnancy pills but only found anti-preg pills in the supply room. Where are the pills to give more chance of pregnancy ?
You'll have to play Diane's story to unlock the third floor of the hospital. Once you are there, ther doctor will be able to provide you.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Yes, she hasn't had her update yet and thus only the very recent art that was introduce as side art for other updates is new. Everything else will be replaced at some point later on.

You'll have to play Diane's story to unlock the third floor of the hospital. Once you are there, ther doctor will be able to provide you.
Thank you.

zappaaz

Jul 5, 2018
Doing Eves path on a clean save. What happens during the never have i ever if you've gone down another girls path before? One of the questions are "never have I ever had sex" is it an awkward clunky thing or does the MC actually drink?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
For the record, I would like to note that I am a dumb-dumb dummy head.

I was reporting an error with Mrs J, noting that her path would not progress after the post-poker handies. Wellllllllll........... I forgot that choosing to bone June over getting her interested in Erik preempted that path. It's either June for MC, or Mrs J 'thanking' you for getting Erik's dick wet. So it was user error, not a game fault.

I am a dummy.

Reactions: Mastershake

lordlegaia

Sep 4, 2018
I've got Stuck in a Loop when we have that scene with Debbie at night (the one that we Finger her)... and its sucks... someone can give me a save near that part please... Thanks and sorry for the Poor english <3

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Then look through the tutorial because you didn't finish Debbies route yet. Guessing you didn't bring naked Debbie the bathroom towel yet too
Did that. Following the towel was the fingering, then her coming to the bedroom and doing the dirty deed, followed by fucking her silly in my bedroom, her bedroom, the living room, the kitchen and the shower. I may end up just starting all over again, starting with her, then Diane, then Jenny, slowly working my way up to Eve.

BuddyNemo68

Apr 25, 2018
Okay, with the new "No previous saves work" upgrade, I did Eve (and all her crew), then Jenny, then Debbie, and now Diane.

With Diane it said you couldn't do the threesome with Debbie unless you had already dusted Debbie's cookies in her bedroom, which I did, multiple times prior to starting the Diane route just to be sure.

And I still don't get the threesome scene. Diane just sits on the sofa like a bump on a log as I stroll past in the evening or even after midnight and enter Debbie's room for some slap and tickle.

Never did get the washing machine scene with Debbie, either.
I had the same problem with Debbie and the Washing Machine (Which might be my favorite band name). Then, in the afternoon, I invited her to have sex in my room. Went to sleep in the evening, Debbie shows up, has sex, spends the night. Next morning the note is on the computer screen.

• Haha
Reactions: mattius77
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes