Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
To fix my deadlock, I dug around in the RPY files. Ended up typing in the following to take me straight to the Principal's office:
$ player.go_to(L_school_smithoffice)

After doing so, she showed me my grades again. (odd)

Clicking "Go back in the hallway", I get the message saying I need to go outside.

Typed in: "jump town_map_dialogue" to get to the map. Then went back to the school. Now, I have to wait for Annie (again?) but it says I have to go outside to gym class again. ARGH!!

Typed in: "jump school_locker_smith_go_to_locker" to get through Annie dialogue. Now I need to figure out how to get to the locker room.

Literally just going in circles at this point.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Can't seem to get Diane pregnant no matter how times I try. Every time I spin the wheel, it comes back fertilized. Any idea what might be messed up here?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Can't seem to get Diane pregnant no matter how times I try. Every time I spin the wheel, it comes back fertilized. Any idea what might be messed up here?
If fertilized is the result, then she's pregnant. You just have to wait an in-game week for her to find out.
If you can't get it on fertilized, just hit tab to reset the spinner and try again.

randomnut

Jul 21, 2017
This game is a mess. Started a new game from scratch and have been met with multiple game-breaking bugs. I used to love replaying through everything to see the new/changed stuff, but honestly it's just a slog now, especially with the chance of the game breaking. I'm at the point where I'll just download a save and be done with it.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
This game is a mess. Started a new game from scratch and have been met with multiple game-breaking bugs. I used to love replaying through everything to see the new/changed stuff, but honestly it's just a slog now, especially with the chance of the game breaking. I'm at the point where I'll just download a save and be done with it.
I started from scratch and had no problem. The problem in general is the incest patch that doesn't work properly. If you downloaded it, try removing it because the game gets completely bugged and prevents you from continuing the story.

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
I started from scratch and had no problem. The problem in general is the incest patch that doesn't work properly. If you downloaded it, try removing it because the game gets completely bugged and prevents you from continuing the story.
The game has a lot of problems, caused by the compatability of saves, if you're lucky you don't get weird things, but if you're not one of the lucky ones, the game does crazy things, like loops, or dead ends.

Greenhorse

Jun 11, 2018
Dead end in v0.19.1 - Jenny goes to the mall with you and there's no way to exit the Pink store. There is no "GO BACK" and there is no access to the world map. Game over, man!

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
got a bug where dianne is exhausted and i need to get paint from her shed. it wont let me in it just triggers dialogue options

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes