srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm in a deadlock at the school. I am told I need to see the Principal on floor 3. Click on Stairs, says I need to go to the field. Click on the field doors and says again I have to go see the Principal. Can't leave the school, either. Can't do anything right now. Please help.
Can you please attach a savegame here?

XoticRealmZ

Sep 26, 2019
Feel free to download my 0.19.1 possibly 100% save. It was a bi*ch to do with all the bugs but thx to the wifi debug menu, ive made a full save!... Currently the main options to pick in my play through :

1.F*ck mia instead of helen
2.F*ck Ericks Mom
3.Eve has a vagina rather than a d*ck

Please do let me know if there is any faults throughout my save i may go back and fix it :)

Rename the save by deleting all the numbers (453265_) then place it in your save directory in the games files.

Last edited:

blue7jeff588

Aug 23, 2017
Cassie is my favorite girl in this game(also Debbie an Diane),but she can't swallow(maybe in the future),and doesn't have any sex scence(only blowjob).Is she just an extra character?

I hope team will make more and more scences and stories to her in future version.

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
hey there, a friend of mine wants to post his game here in order to get more views and potential patrons, does enyone know how to make a tread or whom to contact in order to upload his game here on f95?

Jestermania

May 20, 2019
I'm stuck on Mrs Johnson's questline, after I do the yoga quest at night it won't let me leave the studio when ever I click go back to go into the first area it says it's too late on and I'm playing on Android version

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
hey there, a friend of mine wants to post his game here in order to get more views and potential patrons, does enyone know how to make a tread or whom to contact in order to upload his game here on f95?
Create a thread in the Games section and follow these rules for thread creation (there's also a template in the rules thread showing you how to lay the thread out).

BuddyNemo68

Apr 25, 2018
Watched DCs stream yesterday, he's been working on the Rump Mansion for the last few days. Its looking good. DC mentioned that in version .20 that the Mansion would be bigger (So probably eliminating that clump of trees on the right side of the map), and that they might also expand the warehouse. He mentioned 1 other new location but didn't say what it would be, except that it would be large, and would replace one (or more) of the buildings that we cannot get into. I was thinking either a city hall or a court house (considering that gangsters are involved). There will be new characters in the mansion, saw DC draw up a grounds keeper guy a few days ago. Consuala will be working at Rump's (not on thursday afternoons though). Plus Rump's wife.

Plus the task bar says 14% done.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
So the only story with branching that I actually have saves with both options is Mrs J. (As I noted, I forgot that choosing June preempts your solo fun with Mrs J, but I don't normally take her route) The Mia/Helen route is a no-brainer for me (the Mia content just isn't worthwhile imo), and I'm not into the 'bulge' as it were. So I just play both versions of Mrs J. But every single time I start a new game, I forget to unlock all of the other content before I get to the decision point with Mrs J, so I effectively have to play big chunks of the game twice every time it updates because I am an idiot.

I should play all of the other stuff first, then go and get sweet with Tammy J MILFbuns.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I started from scratch and had no problem. The problem in general is the incest patch that doesn't work properly. If you downloaded it, try removing it because the game gets completely bugged and prevents you from continuing the story.
Even without the incest patch the game is still bugged. I did my first few tries with it and kept getting problems with the game repeating parts I'd already done when I loaded my my most recent save and then I tried it without the patch and the same problem happens. The save compatibility feature has messed up the whole game and caused certain events to not track properly and for saves to not properly register that certain events have been completed.

Jun 21, 2018
I wouldn't say that he's against Judith, but I'd guess it's simply going to be a small poll again once the next update drops. Maybe Judith, the teachers rework including Bridget's story (he said a few days ago that he wants to make that one update) and maybe Roxxy or Mia. I mean, it makes sense in a way, since voting is one of the actual benefits higher tier patreons get, so simply saying that there is no vote is probably not really fair.
Oh no, I'm the one against Judith but who sees no other way but to give her update so we move on. Tbh, he can always ask Patreons to vote on soemthing else besides priority of the story? Maybe someone they'd like to see with more depth? Or dunno, bur you're right that not getting benefits you're usually entitled too is pretty shitty, specially when you pay counting on it.

Hmm. Well, the Teachers Rework + Bridget, would be a much smaller update than Judith's, but if we add Mia's Rework + Roxxy & Co. extra scenes it would probably be bigger... Also it would make more sense to leave those two for the dating System implementation. Just speculating here, because I think not even DC has set on a course so far away (almost a year from now on at least).

I'm very glad that Rhonda already got her art reworked, and quite bit of her story is already in (the basic settings of her conflict - namely her athletics focus + problems her Dad has) so it should take a shorter time, or more scenes for Cassie? Well see. But Rhonda now already got way more work than Roxxy and Eve had when he did their routes.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes