BuddyNemo68

Apr 25, 2018
I don't think that they deserve a full update, but I would like to see more to do with the mall workers. Their stuff in 19.1 peaked my interest.

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
I'm stuck not able to leave the school it tells me to go to DeWitt but she is gone...android so I'm screwed...

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Every time that play the game with a new update its more and more clear that Mia`s path needs to be a better one... just so sad, she is gorgeous and way under used in the game.

Last edited:

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Can you please attach a savegame here?
Attached. Thank you.

Something is resetting the progress with being at the school, as the Principal needs to see me to show me my grades again, Annie needs to open my locker, and I have to go back out to the field for the first time. In my attempts to fix this, I forced myself to the Principal's office and I forced myself to the locker. I tried forcing myself into the left hallway to get to the locker room, but couldn't figure out a way to trigger what needed triggering after forcing a different scene in the locker room.

Going to try out the wifi hack to see if that can get me moving again.

With the wifi hack, I could unvisit the locker room and then move there. Everything is moving again.

Nevermind. Now I'm in a weird place w/ Ms Bissette. She wants to see me in the evening, but when I get there, there are no options.

I'm just gonna start over I guess.

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
MC/non-mom/non-aunt threesome
The game jumps from the evening to the night period. So it was not possible to leave the house and entering non-mom's bedroom is missing the twin surprise . My only work around was using unren-dev.rpyc going back to evening. I wonder if the same would work with the Pie-can't-leave-shed-issue.

Strip-Poker with Mrs. Johnson
So far I could not find out how to prevent this, I hope there will be an update soon to solve this. I will remove the incest patch to check if it does this error. But I do not really think that the incest patch does much more than exchanging text lines and very few pictures.

Eve
What I hate is that I can't get often stuff from her without proceeding her story line. I hope DC will do something about this.

Did the rappers got new pictures while singing? I remember them much better, but do not know if they were from a mod.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
PLEASE POST A TRAP EVE SAVE THX.
>PLEASE POST A TRAP EVE SAVE THX
PLEASE POST A TRAP EVE SAVE THX
having to replay the game just to enjoy boipucci is too much.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Anyone know if there's a way to force advance Roxxy's quest line? Mine got stuck at part 10, I met Roxxy in school hall where she told me her mother was arrested. I was supposed to walk with her to her trailer and find the note on the trailer door. There is no note however, and Roxxy can be found in class or in her "room" with pre-arrest dialogue options.

It's already in their bug tracker ( ), but maybe there's a console command?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

Thanks to everyone from this community. As of today, I am no longer the lead developer at Kompas Productions.

I'd like to thank everyone for their support, and I'd like to thank the team for bearing with me the past year and a half. It really has been a great experience, that I'll forever be thankful for.

I did not go, voluntarily. We had a disagreement, and the best course of action was for me to leave. I will still lurk around on this sub, but I won't be able to answer any questions, or requests anymore.
I guess it'll be interesting to see who'll replace him. I doubt it's going to impact the overall speed that much (after all DC's art has always been the ultimate bottleneck and will continue to be just that) but it'll probably be an issue for the next months and the next update.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
So the only story with branching that I actually have saves with both options is Mrs J. (As I noted, I forgot that choosing June preempts your solo fun with Mrs J, but I don't normally take her route) The Mia/Helen route is a no-brainer for me (the Mia content just isn't worthwhile imo), and I'm not into the 'bulge' as it were. So I just play both versions of Mrs J. But every single time I start a new game, I forget to unlock all of the other content before I get to the decision point with Mrs J, so I effectively have to play big chunks of the game twice every time it updates because I am an idiot.

I should play all of the other stuff first, then go and get sweet with Tammy J MILFbuns.
I prefer to bring Erik and June together. It is something a friend should do. I just played the June&MC route only to see the scene. But for the main game it is not an option. Same reason I would not like to have sex with Sara. Terry is a good friend, now. If he likes sharing, it would maybe make a difference.

I really hope to get more to see with Mia. I don't want Helen's route, I don't like Helen much. I want the family together again. I will try it sooner or later, but just to see it once.

About Eve. I started the female route and hate it. It would have been better if the female scene in the tent is not a very lame copy of the shemale route.
Personally I would have preferred if she is a futanari having a dick and vagina. Deciding not to chose one gender, could also make trouble with the parents.
I tried to prevent Eve's story line to proceed, but the game gave me no choice. So I will go back and make her a shemale trying to see not a male in her. Male/Shemale sex is not my kink at all, I prefer Female/Shemale if at all. With shemales I have often the problem, after they start speaking with a male voice their sexines goes down rapidly. This will luckily not happen with Eve.

Anyone know if there's a way to force advance Roxxy's quest line? Mine got stuck at part 10, I met Roxxy in school hall where she told me her mother was arrested. I was supposed to walk with her to her trailer and find the note on the trailer door. There is no note however, and Roxxy can be found in class or in her "room" with pre-arrest dialogue options.

It's already in their bug tracker ( ), but maybe there's a console command?
Try to go into the school with an earlier save at another daytime. Maybe for example the afternoon creates this issue. If you have any mods installed, try to deinstall it and start an earlier save. Use a save, which is not saved during a dialog. In this case take an earlier save.

Ragna00000

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah so i saved up money and bought the the corset and the the orc cosplay early and it bugged out. It tells me to go there and buy them and when i do it say you already have that item is there anyway to fix this without resetting?

BRENT JONES

Nov 10, 2017
im having a problem with the erick mrs johnson route eric ask me to ordor him the package but when i try to purches it it wont let me buy it

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

I guess it'll be interesting to see who'll replace him. I doubt it's going to impact the overall speed that much (after all DC's art has always been the ultimate bottleneck and will continue to be just that) but it'll probably be an issue for the next months and the next update.
Wow. Just wow. Certainly didn't see that coming...

Well, with Dogeek being alomst the only one been seen here around, and the current state (bugs) of the game, that leaves sinking hopes.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So this has been a huge update all about Eve.
So little or nothing new for the others?
Will we see the Jimezes or whatever sisters and their mom or Juliette or the bank Teller.
What I mean will we see the rest of the character's stories develop?
I don't mind seeing more new stuff from Debbie and Jennie and what's her name at the farm house . Definitely more of Roxxie and friends.
The Eve story was certainly a shocker to say the least.
But what about Odette and Grace.
Will they be added to the Harem or not?
Well I hope whoever is next for the next version is a lot more shocking then Eve's revelation..peace.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes