AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
I could do more but let's just say that moral panics come with financial panics. I remember when religious moms called out D&D as Satanism or Joe Lieberman was bitching about Mortal Kombat in '93 with Hillary Clinton.

We have incredible systems of power given to rich billionaire assholes over stable systems of commerce and that affects Patreon and other digital financial systems.

If you want me to say more, I can. Just think of this as the fact that when economic stress gets rough, it also affects creators who gotta live with all this uncertainty. Not disagreeing with you, just giving you more to chew on. ;)
r/conspiracy

ps: they uploaded the official 0.19 save (all complete until 0.19). i didn't see it around here so i post it.

Last edited:

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah it's true that now Eve looks pretty generic, I had a problem with her changed look, but I got use to it. But I definitely think that before this she had her own distinct look and now she doesn't imo.

I really didn't like Eve's route that much. There was some good stuff, but overall I was blah about it.

And call me selfish but I wanted Grace one on one, I don't like to share lol.

Just not a 3some guy, know I'm very much in the minority.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
So DC made a post on patreon saying that v.20. is going to have two updates and that the story line is not going to be finished in the first update..... just in the following v.20.5 so we dont have to wait that much for each update so v.20 is going to be released sooner than it took v.19 to release?

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Yes, I read about it. Old saves do not work for this new version and among other things. But I just warned people not to download the incest patch as it has several issues that will spoil the gameplay.
Even without the incest patch the game is still bugged. I did my first few tries with it and kept getting problems with the game repeating parts I'd already done when I loaded my my most recent save and then I tried it without the patch and the same problem happens. The save compatibility feature has messed up the whole game and caused certain events to not track properly and for saves to not properly register that certain events have been completed.
But I said the game was having problems with the patch for those who started playing a new game. Problems with loading and saving I know, because I saw a lot of people complaining. Now, for those who were going to make the new game, with the patch would have trouble failing to make progress with the story. I know the game has some bugs, when I played and followed the walkthrough I didn't have many problems.

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018

I guess it'll be interesting to see who'll replace him. I doubt it's going to impact the overall speed that much (after all DC's art has always been the ultimate bottleneck and will continue to be just that) but it'll probably be an issue for the next months and the next update.
So it is true what the first ss coder said (programmer from croatia)

DC is a good artist but a bad leader.

"Disagreement" with the Croatian guy than with Panda & now with Dogeek.

Reactions: Mark17

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
So DC made a post on patreon saying that v.20. is going to have two updates and that the story line is not going to be finished in the first update..... just in the following v.20.5 so we dont have to wait that much for each update so v.20 is going to be released sooner than it took v.19 to release?
I'm going to make a totally uninformed guess of roughly 3 months for each update.

Saber1995

Jan 17, 2018
when is the best time to get jenny preggo? I don't wanna do it and not be able to finish her story till the baby is born ima do it after I finish her stiory

Desherin1

Jan 3, 2019
Big fan of this game but with this new update it glitched several times with the daisy pregnancy scene, the jenny pregnancy scene when the MC goes to the bathroom to pee, and with having eve,grace an odette all pregnant at the same time.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017

I guess it'll be interesting to see who'll replace him. I doubt it's going to impact the overall speed that much (after all DC's art has always been the ultimate bottleneck and will continue to be just that) but it'll probably be an issue for the next months and the next update.
I completely agree that the art has been the bottleneck. However, considering how the routes/paths basically don't acknowledge the others existence.I do think this is going to hurt a bit beyond the foreseeable future.. Hopefully, whoever does take dogeeks place understands this (as it's a huge source of bugs.)

I wonder wtf the disagreement was about.

Edit: I went digging through reddit posts. It would not surprise me in the least that this is over Dogeek wanting to hire another artist.

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
how long does each girl stay preggo for/ ??
around 3 weeks + a short time after it.

is it weird that im doing the talent show story and still havnt started the aunts quest yet?
why?

I completely agree that the art has been the bottleneck. However, considering how the routes/paths basically don't acknowledge the others existence.I do think this is going to hurt a bit beyond the foreseeable future.. Hopefully, whoever does take dogeeks place understands this (as it's a huge source of bugs.)

I wonder wtf the disagreement was about.

Edit: I went digging through reddit posts. It would not surprise me in the least that this is over Dogeek wanting to hire another artist.
Yeah, the different routes need to start to know about each other. Especially pegnant bellies and unpregnant switches all the time. That the MC lie about never had sex during the Eve story does not really suit him.

And if I see what kind of bugs are in the game, I think the code and some texts still need much improvement. Especially also to remove continuity issues. Like telling the MC "see you tomorrow in school" after the spin bottle event on a saturday.

Last edited:

crazy-horse

Mar 19, 2019
In the drinking game the MC says he's a virgin. That's a god damned lie when when Roxxy and the Art teacher were all over him in this route. Let's hope .6 update fixes this.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes