Sothyr

May 26, 2019
In the drinking game the MC says he's a virgin. That's a god damned lie when when Roxxy and the Art teacher were all over him in this route. Let's hope .6 update fixes this.
In my game he had 8 different partners at this moment. It would have been 9 if the bottle didn't hit Missy again. I was not fast enough to respin the bottle and didn't want to reload.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
In the drinking game the MC says he's a virgin. That's a god damned lie when when Roxxy and the Art teacher were all over him in this route. Let's hope .6 update fixes this.
Right now you should see each route individually. For DC's team it likely doesn't make sense to integrate all those connections at a point where most branches are still subject to change in one way or the other, so they'd potentially have to redo them at worst several times. In my opinion it's fine to implement basically no connections at all until the time has come to finally implement all of them.

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
HOLY FUCK! just when i thought the game couldn't get any better or even surprise me.... he adds a TRAP option!!!!!! to legit the perfect character. holy fuck and on top of it all a super sexy busty goth chic to bang and finally a piece of that tight slutty tattoo girl. hell yes. please keep making more editions like this i would love to see some aunt diane shower scenes when she has to live with the MC for awhile. maybe more pool scenes or even a pool party. i need more anal scenes. in all honesty though awesome i cant wait till we get to fuck mayor rumps family and progress the main story with the bad guys. theres gotta be more females you could add make some super bimbo like. idk im just excited finally feels like the game has new potential after all this time i wasnt sure the dev would ever do something like that. whats next a bit of beastiality? ;)

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Okay, these bugs are just getting obnoxious now. I had finished Ms. Bisette, I had just finished beach event with Roxxy. Now, after doing Eve's event where the cops come to the park and I have mom pick me up, Ms Bisette is reset and Roxxy is back to Part 4. Why does stuff keep resetting?

Pallante

Jun 29, 2017
Hi can anyone mod Summertime Saga especially Jennys outfit so that she has stockings so that she would be more sexy or provide me her image set pls

Last edited:

Cheesecake

Jul 4, 2017
So every time I try and go into the library it says "i need to check out this book first, i should talk to the librarian again" but i cant go inside the library. Anyone else got this bug or is she hidden away somewhere?
Same, pretty sure it's because i loaded the game at some point and it reset the quest back to the first book (dictionary) but since i was outside of the library with the book in inventory already it bugged out... Haven't found anything to fix other than restarting before i took out the book ... I don't get why loading saves is resetting quests partially now, how the hell was that coded...

EDIT: => accessed the debug menu from the phone and moved my character inside the library Huzzah!

Last edited:
Reactions: dannyslaps

crazy-horse

Mar 19, 2019
Right now you should see each route individually. For DC's team it likely doesn't make sense to integrate all those connections at a point where most branches are still subject to change in one way or the other, so they'd potentially have to redo them at worst several times. In my opinion it's fine to implement basically no connections at all until the time has come to finally implement all of them.
It's just a little jarring when in this route Roxxy,the art teacher and the sister clearly had sex with him at that point judging from their interactions confirming my progress with them in Eve's story.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Is their any varying dialogue in the "Never have I ever" game? I finished Mia and Jenny's routes and MC doesn't drink to the Anal and Sex options.

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
Not sure if this is answered yet but I got stuck on the Mia tattoo event. It says " watch her get a tattoo " but where do I go to do that?
Also the Poker event is a bit buggy

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
It's just a little jarring when in this route Roxxy,the art teacher and the sister clearly had sex with him at that point judging from their interactions confirming my progress with them in Eve's story.
Can you elaborate? I didn't get that impression at all. I guess I missed something.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Some people simply don't like inconsistencies and right now the game is full of them, as soon as you play more than one story in one playthrough. It'll be a huge task to clear most of them later on, given how many possible interactions there are and how most of them could/should be influenced by stuff that happens elsewhere.

I'm actually really interested how they'll solve for example Annie's apperances once you've done her story let's say before you've done Eve's.

Jacksassv1

Sep 16, 2017
So this is probably an obvious question, but is there currently any negative story/dialogue effects with Eve (or the other two girls) for fucking Grace and Odette? Same with getting them pregnant

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
What's up with Annie's face? In some scenes she looks ok, like she could be 20ish. But in others there's lines and stuff and she looks older than her mother.

• Haha
Reactions: AngelAIGS

dordicle

Feb 24, 2019
In my game he had 8 different partners at this moment. It would have been 9 if the bottle didn't hit Missy again. I was not fast enough to respin the bottle and didn't want to reload.
you can press the Tab key and it'll reload that round of bottle spin

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What's up with Annie's face? In some scenes she looks ok, like she could be 20ish. But in others there's lines and stuff and she looks older than her mother.
Like some other characters (Debbie most notably) she's got old and new art at the moment. Those dialogs/scenes where she's in blue are old and mostly from the very, very beginning of the game, while those where she wears red are the new ones. Her whole art will get updated to the new style in 0.22. Until then we'll have to live with that split.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Some people simply don't like inconsistencies and right now the game is full of them, as soon as you play more than one story in one playthrough. It'll be a huge task to clear most of them later on, given how many possible interactions there are and how most of them could/should be influenced by stuff that happens elsewhere.

I'm actually really interested how they'll solve for example Annie's apperances once you've done her story let's say before you've done Eve's.
Just from my glance, I doubt highly that DC and crew have looked into the logic of this all to even begin to understand how to close these down...

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
i dont get the option to change angle for oddette. i have every available scene except one for her. i have always played this game and 100% it myself each version, but recently i have been using the naughty tribute mod and im wondering if thats interfering with my options for new scenes. anyway, hope DarkCookie adds a threesome scene with odette, MC and eve soon. maybe going forward we'll get some kind of gang bang scene with more than 3 character's. i'd like to see the gang in the park legit gang bang eve or someone voluntarily of course and the main character joins in. also add more options for gender in future updates too that shit was fantastic and so refreshing.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
you can press the Tab key and it'll reload that round of bottle spin
Same with CTRL with skip on
I use normally the right mouse button to reset the game. Same with basket ball and fishing.

HOLY FUCK! just when i thought the game couldn't get any better or even surprise me.... he adds a TRAP option!!!!!! to legit the perfect character. holy fuck and on top of it all a super sexy busty goth chic to bang and finally a piece of that tight slutty tattoo girl. hell yes. please keep making more editions like this i would love to see some aunt diane shower scenes when she has to live with the MC for awhile. maybe more pool scenes or even a pool party. i need more anal scenes. in all honesty though awesome i cant wait till we get to fuck mayor rumps family and progress the main story with the bad guys. theres gotta be more females you could add make some super bimbo like. idk im just excited finally feels like the game has new potential after all this time i wasnt sure the dev would ever do something like that. whats next a bit of beastiality? ;)
I would love to see a mod to get Rump replaces. I really do not want to see this face. It maybe meant as a joke, but... Better stop here. :cool:

Anna is maybe a candidate for beastiality. :) Did you see the junk of her dog?

Is their any varying dialogue in the "Never have I ever" game? I finished Mia and Jenny's routes and MC doesn't drink to the Anal and Sex options.
Is there a scene were Mia or Jenny fuck the MC's ass? I think it was "who got fucked in the ass?" and not who had anal sex.

Not sure if this is answered yet but I got stuck on the Mia tattoo event. It says " watch her get a tattoo " but where do I go to do that?
Also the Poker event is a bit buggy
Saturday (not sure if Sunday work, too). 2 houses left from Aunt Diane house.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes