Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
How do you activate the incest patch on android? I'm dumb when it comes tothis sort of thing so speak slowly haha
I followed the instructions but I didn't seem to work. You're supposed to put the file in the files directory of the game in Android/data/com.komposproduction.summertimesaga/files

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Im stuck to assist Anne with yoga class can someone help me ?
You should make it little more clear what issue you have. I hope it is not the I can't leave the yoga room issue, because it is nearly a week solved already with the newest version 19.1.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, the easiest solution would be to serialize the stories, i.e. you are *not* allowed to do them in any order but only in a (or a limited number of) defined way(s).
Yeah, in quite a few cases that would certainly be the best option. But it's something for very end, too.

Azzrayel

Aug 10, 2017
Any way to remove an item from inventory. I bought the butt plug before Sisters quest now i am stuck unable to buy a new one

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Well, the easiest solution would be to serialize the stories, i.e. you are *not* allowed to do them in any order but only in a (or a limited number of) defined way(s).
Or using few variables and just offer few different dialogues. In case of the eve event, just one version or MC had sex, had no sex.

For pictures like pregnant or not DC did already divided the body parts already to make it not so hard to implement.

Any way to remove an item from inventory. I bought the butt plug before Sisters quest now i am stuck unable to buy a new one
Check the summertime saga wiki under tools. There is a mod which makes it possible to remove items and other stuff.

Reactions: Azzrayel

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
Or using few variables and just offer few different dialogues. In case of the eve event, just one version or MC had sex, had no sex.

For pictures like pregnant or not DC did already divided the body parts already to make it not so hard to implement.

Check the summertime saga wiki under tools. There is a mod which makes it possible to remove items and other stuff.
I finished even story and then played the rest of quests and I was shocked that when grace met jenny in the mall she appeared as it was the first time
So hopefully it is fixed or done in a proper way later

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
Saturday (not sure if Sunday work, too). 2 houses left from Aunt Diane house.
Yeah I went to that tattoo place. The dialogue goes with MC, Mia and Eve's sister about the tattoo and unlike previous versions finishing the event, it just puts me in the tattoo place with that black hair chick only. The event doesn't finish. Am I missing something?

Jacksassv1

Sep 16, 2017
So this is probably an obvious question, but is there currently any negative story/dialogue effects with Eve (or the other two girls) for fucking Grace and Odette? Same with getting them pregnant

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
So this is probably an obvious question, but is there currently any negative story/dialogue effects with Eve (or the other two girls) for fucking Grace and Odette? Same with getting them pregnant
No, as far as I could find. Even when you impregnate them things are normal and MC and the girls agree on it's by a sperm donor

Reactions: Jacksassv1
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes