Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
Is there anything we can do about Annie? Honestly, that girl needs to be tied up and turned into a sub or something. I doubt I'm the only one to think this lol..

Reactions: AngelAIGS

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Is there anything we can do about Annie? Honestly, that girl needs to be tied up and turned into a sub or something. I doubt I'm the only one to think this lol..
I'd like to see that on both her and the principal (Smith, is it?) because both are just stuck up bitches that has effectively 0 relevance to the story despite acting as if they're big shots.

I realize it won't happen until way further down the line but eh.

Reactions: Jacksassv1

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Curiosity got the best of me and I picked up the latest version of the game. I was promising when it started out but if you told me it'd get this good I wouldn't have believed it.

Got through a good chunk of Eve's story (because OF COURSE I'd pick Eve first) and it's great. There's a lot of sweet scenes, funny and likeable characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also went through some of Roxxy's story done on the side while I was waiting sometimes and even her manages to be pretty cute and relatable when there's nobody else around to show off to.

"Cute" is probably how I'd describe most of the game. The MC interacting with the girls is all corny and cheesy and I love it.

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018
Save of what?
The complete version?
All complete except Eve history
!
0.20 status and splitting the content:
As you may already know, 0.20 will focus on the main story. That includes finding out what really happened to the father and also solve Debbie's money problems (debt).
It was originally meant to be the largest update so far, with multiple small stories (as you find clues) leading to the final ending, but felt like we had to split it into two separate updates instead (0.20 and 0.20.5). This way you can enjoy the new content sooner in parts (instead of a long wait).
Normally we avoid splitting releases with character stories because releasing at a mid point meant we had 0 lewd scenes on the first half. But with the main story, lewd scenes appear throughout which is less of an issue.
Progress bar and tasking:
I just finished tasking for the first half (0.20) and we've started implementing the new content!
If you have ideas or suggestions for the main story, tune in during our daily development stream:

Eve update save file with completed content:
We attached a save file on our site which has all of the old stories completed except Eve.
You can download it here:

Instructions on how to load up the save file are on the wiki here:

-DC

Last edited:

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Curiosity got the best of me and I picked up the latest version of the game. I was promising when it started out but if you told me it'd get this good I wouldn't have believed it.

Got through a good chunk of Eve's story (because OF COURSE I'd pick Eve first) and it's great. There's a lot of sweet scenes, funny and likeable characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also went through some of Roxxy's story done on the side while I was waiting sometimes and even her manages to be pretty cute and relatable when there's nobody else around to show off to.

"Cute" is probably how I'd describe most of the game. The MC interacting with the girls is all corny and cheesy and I love it.
I like how Eve just can't stop herself from kissing MC. Roxxy's story was great as well, but I feel overall Eve was a bit more of a straight romance while with Roxxy you needed to get past her shell.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So what's the deal with the Coach and Rhonda?
How are we gonna pass Gym the Final Grade?
Are they saving that for graduation in the last version or something like that?

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Terravian

Jun 27, 2017
Hi guys I have a question , I'm playing this game on PC and I wanted to play it on phone but after installing the game all I get is kompas logo and nothing else . Did someone had issue like this?

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I can't get far enough where the game allows me to do that. Clyde doesn't give me those options yet. Roxxy told me her mom had been arrested, but when I go to the trailer park nothing happens, no event or dialogue is triggered.
I have the same problem. is there a solution?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes