ish34

Nov 18, 2018
For people getting stuck in th Roxxy crystal in jail bug u have to do it in the afternoon and it wont bug out and u can continue

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Okay, these bugs are just getting obnoxious now. I had finished Ms. Bisette, I had just finished beach event with Roxxy. Now, after doing Eve's event where the cops come to the park and I have mom pick me up, Ms Bisette is reset and Roxxy is back to Part 4. Why does stuff keep resetting?
In an earlier post, I think someone from the crew said that it has something to do with the save. This happens most often if you save during a dialogue. It was suggested only to save on the map, but I had not much issues in buildings, too. Since I do not save during dialoques anymore it happend only once in my new game.

ting stuck in th Roxxy crystal in jail bug u have to do it in the afternoon and it wont bug out and u can continue
Yes, stuck issues are most often time related bugs. Or in some cases RTFD bugs. I had it during the visit in Pink with the Jenny. Instead of RTFM (Read The Fucking Manual), Read The Fucking Dialogue. :) Ok, sometimes it is just clicking to fast.

You did enter the school in the morning or the afternoon when the error appeared? After that Trailer -> MC's home -> prison?

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I know this is originally an incest game and DC plans to add it again if he found other platform than patreon which was the reason to drop it but TBH I don't want the incest patch in this game. I played and enjoyed a lot of incest games but without the patches the storylines are not well written like this game and I tried the incest patch but felt it was less interesting. Only Eric incest was acceptable as a story for me.
This is my opinion and was wondering who agrees with me and thinks it's better as it is now

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I know this is originally an incest game and DC plans to add it again if he found other platform than patreon which was the reason to drop it but TBH I don't want the incest patch in this game. I played and enjoyed a lot of incest games but without the patches the storylines are not well written like this game and I tried the incest patch but felt it was less interesting. Only Eric incest was acceptable as a story for me.
This is my opinion and was wondering who agrees with me and thinks it's better as it is now
For me the story feels weird if the incest is removed. An issue I have often when the incest got removed. The non-incest dialogues just look for me as if they were originally to be with incest.

Jenny is small exception, but only at the beginning, it would have been better if it is explained why she does not like her brother much. In the later storyline the incest part makes more and more sense.

The dialogues with and about Erik are even worst if they are without incest.

But one big problem with the incest patch is, that many lines are not changed. This is the reason why I started an addition to the incest mod.

I like it that incest is not the main theme. That there are many other characters.

Reactions: GaRbS

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
For me the story feels weird if the incest is removed. An issue I have often when the incest got removed. The non-incest dialogues just look for me as if they were originally to be with incest.

Jenny is small exception, but only at the beginning, it would have been better if it is explained why she does not like her brother much. In the later storyline the incest part makes more and more sense.

The dialogues with and about Erik are even worst if they are without incest.

But one big problem with the incest patch is, that many lines are not changed. This is the reason why I started an addition to the incest mod.

I like it that incest is not the main theme. That there are many other characters.
O.K now I see how I got this feeling. I started playing this game at V17.5 and didn't know about the incest angel that's why I find it better as it is now. While you played it from the beginning as I suppose.
I just finished eve update so maybe I'll try the incest patch now or when the saves are compatible with the new updates

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Some people simply don't like inconsistencies and right now the game is full of them, as soon as you play more than one story in one playthrough. It'll be a huge task to clear most of them later on, given how many possible interactions there are and how most of them could/should be influenced by stuff that happens elsewhere.

I'm actually really interested how they'll solve for example Annie's apperances once you've done her story let's say before you've done Eve's.
Well, the easiest solution would be to serialize the stories, i.e. you are *not* allowed to do them in any order but only in a (or a limited number of) defined way(s).

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
when is the best time to get jenny preggo? I don't wanna do it and not be able to finish her story till the baby is born ima do it after I finish her stiory
If you do that then you'll miss out on some scenes of the story like the walkthrough says.
That bundle of joy is nothing but a bundle of trouble.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
i download incestpatch and move it to folder " game" but I don't know how to use it
If it is in the game folder, the game does automatically use it.

additionally you could place this mod, it will change few more lines

Last edited:

AfnanNaif

Jul 8, 2018
If it is in the game folder, the game does automatically use it.

additionally you could place this mod, it will change few more lines

i copy incestpatch.rpa to folder's game in folder name "game"
but I can't c any thing in game

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Yes, stuck issues are most often time related bugs. Or in some cases RTFD bugs. I had it during the visit in Pink with the Jenny. Instead of RTFM (Read The Fucking Manual), Read The Fucking Dialogue. :) Ok, sometimes it is just clicking to fast.

You did enter the school in the morning or the afternoon when the error appeared? After that Trailer -> MC's home -> prison?
Nope, doesn't work. It doesn't seem to set the forclosed variable, so no event happens at the trailer.

Chich89

Jun 18, 2018
How do you activate the incest patch on android? I'm dumb when it comes tothis sort of thing so speak slowly haha

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes