srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How would that in way help make this game "more attractive"? Is it such an imposition to you that this game isn't in a widescreen format that it somehow stops you from appreciating all the incredible artwork, animations and story threads?

This game, as it is now, is already "more attractive" than 99% of the 3D, 16:9 games out there because an aspect ratio means nothing when it comes to the quality of a game.
While I totally agree with what you say, and it would take over a year to adopt all the graphics to the wider format, I noticed that the screen is in fact not wide enough for the new Eve story.

There are plenty of occasons where the characters are grouped too closely on screen, partly making pointing gestures supposedly to one another but in fact pointing past the one they should point to. The pointing arm is too long and they miss the target, so to say, because they are just sticking too closely. A wider screen would have helped.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, I finally managed to get this game done after several attempts where stories and parts of stories kept repeating. For anyone else having similar problems (srksrk 68, ZTex ), I recommend NOT force enabling the rollback with UnRen or any other mod. I settled on this being the main issue after, on a previous playthrough, I was checking the hints list in the phone the morning after having completed the Jenny route to see there was no more Jenny hints and I accidentally rollbacked, then when I got back to my previous point, a Jenny hint was back and when I went to the hallway she was there to begin her story route all over again.

This was done with the incest patch added but I restested this theory about the rollback without the patch and the same thing happened. So, basically, I think having the rollback enabled and using it at any time messes up the game tracking events as, instead of rolling back a specific part, it may be rolling back large parts and it's why it was disabled in this version of the game.

I then completed the game, with the incest patch, without any incidents after re-installing the game to remove the rollback feature. I also went through each story route one-by-one as it is laid out in the walkthrough on the Wiki so I don't know if doing multiple stories at the same time causes a problem, but I'm probably not going to test that as I'm just glad to finally be done.

Reactions: unnammed and j4yj4m

dan.bach

Jan 26, 2018
Translation to other languages will be done probably after the game will be completed.
It will be in a year or two. I'm talking about a month. The graphics in another month. I am writing to check if any Poles are interested in this. I have 10% translated.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
It will be in a year or two. I'm talking about a month. The graphics in another month. I am writing to check if any Poles are interested in this. I have 10% translated.
No to znalazłeś jednego, choć nie jestem zainteresowany tłumaczeniem

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
anyone else haveing problems continuing eves story? i get to part 4 on the wikis walkthough but cant get the tour to activate. had this problem before 19.1 but when i updated the problem persisted even after a reset
Would it not be simpler and safe from bugs to finish the rest of the characters?
The game seems to break or go on a loop to make room for Eve's long path.
At least that's what it seems to be doing to me.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Who will we fuck in 0.20? Consuelo, Maria and Rump's family?
It's a main story update along with Maria (the pizza guy's wife) and Mayor Rump and his family. We know for sure that the MC will be fucking Maria and can get her pregnant, it's likely we'll get same for the Mayor's daughter Iwanka, and maybe there will be a parody of Melania and Tiffany for the Mayor Trum...I mean, Rump portion. Beyond that. we don't really know who the main story will involve. I think there's a mobster daughter that will be introduced and, since it's the main story, we could see some more scenes with the Mom, but we'll have to wait and see.

Reactions: Somnus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
man i take everything bad i said about 0.19 back, it's easily the best update so far. man i can only hope the ronda update is just as good.
If they do as good a job at creating a deep, emotional, sympathetic connection between Rhonda and the MC as they did with Eve and the MC, then I have a feeling they could become the top 2 favourite girls in this game. I already view Eve to be the best girl in this game after this update, and I say that having played through the "trap" version of her story first and preferring her with a dick. It's just a shame we'll have to wait until this time next year to see how Rhonda's story pans out.

Reactions: McSlut

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
While I totally agree with what you say, and it would take over a year to adopt all the graphics to the wider format, I noticed that the screen is in fact not wide enough for the new Eve story.

There are plenty of occasons where the characters are grouped too closely on screen, partly making pointing gestures supposedly to one another but in fact pointing past the one they should point to. The pointing arm is too long and they miss the target, so to say, because they are just sticking too closely. A wider screen would have helped.
I mean, DC said himself several times that he'd love to have the game in 16:9, especially given the ever increasing number of andriod players. But it's just as said, by the time he realized that the game would be successful and that he'd continue working on it, there was so much art out there, that it would have lasted too long to correct everything.

nevt2050ptr

Oct 28, 2018
man i take everything bad i said about 0.19 back, it's easily the best update so far. man i can only hope the ronda update is just as good.
Yeah, Rhonda is my favourite girl in SS and I'm glad that DC brought her to different routes (her appearance in last update was great).She is now by far the most developed character that doesn't have a update, so while I wait for 0.21 I hope that we get some content with her in 0.20. Sadly I don't have great opinion about 0.19.

Reactions: McSlut

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I mean, DC said himself several times that he'd love to have the game in 16:9, especially given the ever increasing number of andriod players. But it's just as said, by the time he realized that the game would be successful and that he'd continue working on it, there was so much art out there, that it would have lasted too long to correct everything.
Funny thing is, it just dawned on me that the wallpapers linked in the OP are 16:9. The scenes with Jenny's photoshoot in her room, Eve stripping off, and Roz in the elevator are all 16:9 so I'm now starting to wonder if this is sign of intent and perhaps DC is gradually changing these scenes as a side project when they've done the artwork for the next update. You always see that the artwork in the progress tracker is done way before the bulk of the work is done (posing and coding), and since the artwork this is DC's main job, they could be making 16:9 version of the backgrounds and certain scenes when the other members of the team are working on their parts.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I got to the part where the mc and Eve are now in a relationship.
The problem starts after the Dinner between Odette and Grace.
I keep going to Eve's place in the evening every night.
It's on a loop or something. So that's as far as I go.
I'll try from the bginning again for the 5th time.
This time I am going to finish all other characters except Eve.
She's too much trouble to figure out.
And this time I am going to try the Lain Mod for good measure.
Don't want to repeat this again from the biginning.
If this fails, I will have to do this without the cheats.
I may have to go to youtube to figure out that poker strip nonsense.
I hope the next version is less buggy.
Wish me luck for the fith time......peace

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes