ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
eve is no more in the park so i can't complete ms dewitt's route what can i do?
Simple go back to the save before you started doing the Eve path and finished that.
By that I mean don't turn to the right at school when you see Ross and Eve together.
Don't click on them or you will start Eve's long path.
Finish Mrs Dewitt path first.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
anyone else haveing problems continuing eves story? i get to part 4 on the wikis walkthough but cant get the tour to activate. had this problem before 19.1 but when i updated the problem persisted even after a reset

Jimmy C-well

Apr 5, 2018
Anyone have any insight as to what happened that made DC axe the lead coder?
He edited his OP on Reddit. He took responsibility and said it was his fault due to stress. Personality I had a high level of respect for him due to his coming in here and reddit and letting people know what was going on. I also hope this puts to rest some of the folks in here trashing the team saying they don't work hard to get the updates out in a timely manner. If that were true there wouldn't be much stress I would think. I wish him the best of luck.

Reactions: RottenBlock

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I hope the issue with the incest patch not working on android will be fixed, it's so frustrating to not be able to play the game.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018
I hope the issue with the incest patch not working on android will be fixed, it's so frustrating to not be able to play the game.
The game is playable without the batch, heck I think it's way better without it. Simply play the game and use your imagination for incest

jjj otgb

Sep 7, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/patch.rpy", line 77, in patch_menu
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/renpy/choice.rpy", line 3, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/renpy/choice.rpy", line 6, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/renpy/choice.rpy", line 7, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/renpy/choice.rpy", line 9, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/renpy/choice.rpy", line 12, in execute
NameError: Name 'poker_sayer02' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 67, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 61, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 29, in script call
File "scripts/locks/home_lock_check.rpyc", line 123, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/shower/shower.rpyc", line 42, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 185, in script call
File "scripts/characters/debbie/button.rpyc", line 7, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 185, in script call
File "scripts/characters/mrsj/button.rpyc", line 100, in script call
File "scripts/minigames/poker_minigame/poker.rpyc", line 325, in script
File "C:\Jim Downloads\OLD XP BACKUP\03] Games\ADUGAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1626, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "game/patch.rpy", line 77, in patch_menu
File "C:\Jim Downloads\OLD XP BACKUP\03] Games\ADUGAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 983, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "C:\Jim Downloads\OLD XP BACKUP\03] Games\ADUGAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1217, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Jim Downloads\OLD XP BACKUP\03] Games\ADUGAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Jim Downloads\OLD XP BACKUP\03] Games\ADUGAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Jim Downloads\OLD XP BACKUP\03] Games\ADUGAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Jim Downloads\OLD XP BACKUP\03] Games\ADUGAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Jim Downloads\OLD XP BACKUP\03] Games\ADUGAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Jim Downloads\OLD XP BACKUP\03] Games\ADUGAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Jim Downloads\OLD XP BACKUP\03] Games\ADUGAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Jim Downloads\OLD XP BACKUP\03] Games\ADUGAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Jim Downloads\OLD XP BACKUP\03] Games\ADUGAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/renpy/choice.rpy", line 6, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/renpy/choice.rpy", line 7, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/renpy/choice.rpy", line 9, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/renpy/choice.rpy", line 12, in execute
File "C:\Jim Downloads\OLD XP BACKUP\03] Games\ADUGAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1479, in __init__
self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)
File "C:\Jim Downloads\OLD XP BACKUP\03] Games\ADUGAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1598, in set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
File "C:\Jim Downloads\OLD XP BACKUP\03] Games\ADUGAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 253, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
File "C:\Jim Downloads\OLD XP BACKUP\03] Games\ADUGAMES\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 212, in __getitem__
raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'poker_sayer02' is not defined.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Sat Oct 26 12:53:49 2019
```

I can't play with Mrs Robinson poker game. It shows only the MC .
Any ideas ?
Thank you in advance !!

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
Anyone have any insight as to what happened that made DC axe the lead coder?
I've heard DC talking a bit in one of the last stream he did. From how he talked about it and the way he avoided to say some things, my guess is that Dogeek was a bit "toxic" to work with.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
you guys think there is a chance we'll get a small halloween update at the end of the month?

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
That's going to happen anyway since at least Maria will be part of the next update and Consuela will appear in Rump's house, so she may get content in 0.20, too.

Judith will likely get her content for 0.23, given that DC wants to get all the schoolgirls done. We'll see.
0.23, so basically in two years lol
(i'd like to mention i'm not throwing shade at anybody on the devs team this game is awesome and I've loved every updates since I've started following the game)
that said it's still a little frustrating to see every update the school (and Judith) gets shafted, I had hope after the teachers to get more content but i'm still waiting patiently

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
0.23, so basically in two years lol
(i'd like to mention i'm not throwing shade at anybody on the devs team this game is awesome and I've loved every updates since I've started following the game)
that said it's still a little frustrating to see every update the school (and Judith) gets shafted, I had hope after the teachers to get more content but i'm still waiting patiently
Just let's hope he is not only looking for a lead coder, but also for 1-2 colorists. Who could update old art and help coloring new art.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And above all, this game should switch to 16/9 format to be more attractive!!
How would that in way help make this game "more attractive"? Is it such an imposition to you that this game isn't in a widescreen format that it somehow stops you from appreciating all the incredible artwork, animations and story threads?

This game, as it is now, is already "more attractive" than 99% of the 3D, 16:9 games out there because an aspect ratio means nothing when it comes to the quality of a game.

Reactions: fhenrir

fhenrir

Feb 12, 2018
How would that in way help make this game "more attractive"? Is it such an imposition to you that this game isn't in a widescreen format that it somehow stops you from appreciating all the incredible artwork, animations and story threads?

This game, as it is now, is already "more attractive" than 99% of the 3D, 16:9 games out there because an aspect ratio means nothing when it comes to the quality of a game.
and not only that, the characters look alive and you can feel the hard work behind every new updates, some 3d games have literally like 2 or 3 half assed scenes per update. Say what you want about the game but you can't fault the team for not giving us 110%

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes