j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Strayerror will be lead coder now
Sure, but they certainly need somebody else. This update was the first for quite a while where they were able to work with two coders and it showed quite a bit. They got many things done, pre implemented some things and even the pre release work went quite quickly. Going back to one guy coding/fixing things alone hopefully isn't what DC is planning. I mean, it would still work but given the budget, it seems money that's well spend.

... and the current state (bugs) of the game, ...
Of course I'm only guessing but maybe that's a reason for those troubles in the first place? Who knows.

Last edited:

BRENT JONES

Nov 10, 2017
im having problems with the eric mrs johnson rout eric ask me to ordor the package but when i try to purches it it wont let me is anyone else having this problem

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
im having problems with the eric mrs johnson rout eric ask me to ordor the package but when i try to purches it it wont let me is anyone else having this problem
You need to drag the window to the upper zone so you can click the "purchase" button.

Reactions: KingX317

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
I had the same problem at first but I found we could move the internet window for me the buy button was blocked by the taskbar hope this helps

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Of course you are having problems.
You are probably doing way too many characters at once and breaking the game.
Do one character at a time and if you have to wait a while do another character or skip days by going to sleep. I am finding this out the hard way. I had to repeat that game like 5 times.
I had to but that package like 5 time cause it keeps repeating like a loop.
So finish up all the other characters first no matter what other people say.
Or you could also go down where it says purchase. That's probably the easiest thing to do.

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Of course you are having problems.
You are probably doing way too many characters at once and breaking the game.
Do one character at a time and if you have to wait a while do another character or skip days by going to sleep. I am finding this out the hard way. I had to repeat that game like 5 times.
This is wrong. Well at least for me. Doing multiple routes together gave me almost zero bug but on the other hand, doing routes one by one resets some of the content like Jenny's or Debbie's whenever i reload my save.
Btw, his problem is nothing to do with how you play routes.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Yeah so i saved up money and bought the the corset and the the orc cosplay early and it bugged out. It tells me to go there and buy them and when i do it say you already have that item is there anyway to fix this without resetting?
Get this Debug menu

You can remove with it both items and buy them again.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
This is wrong. Well at least for me. Doing multiple routes together gave me almost zero bug but on the other hand, doing routes one by one resets some of the content like Jenny's or Debbie's whenever i reload my save.
Sure it is. You keep doing what your're doing you'll find out the hard way.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Sure it is. You keep doing what your're doing you'll find out the hard way.
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
what is so funny? I've already finished the game 2 times. I don't need to find out anything cause i already know which way is better.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Doing routes only one by one comes from someone who says you should invite Eve into the beach house in vanilla 19.1.

If you spend most of you time by doing jobs, not cheating money, it is good possible to do this one by one. But some events need progression in some other routes to proceed.

Most bugs I had where time related bugs. If an event starts at the wrong time (deliver pie) or time moved on (MC / Twin Sex), so I could not proceed. If you know what make the error, you can prevent them. Only issue I could not solve is strippoker with Mrs. Johnson.

Or if you save during dialogues, which should be the reason why events are resetting. Since I do only seldom save during dialogues, I had only one issue with resetting events and I needed to reload anyway.

Another issue can be forgetting to do something. For example bring the towel to Debbie or get the dirty laundry out of Debbie's bedroom and bring it into the cellar.

Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
Hey there! I just checked this out again since... forever. Eve instantly got her place as main waifu (yes, i went down the female route). However, after the 69 scene, the next day she's not in school and it starts to loop from the time where she was depressed in her room, mulling over the park incident.
Any ideas?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow there are so many panties all over the place now.
Coaches panties, Graces panties. Odette's panties and now Eve's panties.
It's panties gallore for the Crap-Fu master.

vileness2

Apr 18, 2019
Why did they change Eve's nose so that she no longer looks like her sister? IMO a lot of the girls faces already look too similar.

AngelAIGS

Sep 1, 2018

I guess it'll be interesting to see who'll replace him. I doubt it's going to impact the overall speed that much (after all DC's art has always been the ultimate bottleneck and will continue to be just that) but it'll probably be an issue for the next months and the next update.
WHAT? really?
I didn't see that coming (Haloween Surprise?)
i though he was doing a great job
Farewell...then.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Very good points -
Perhaps the bigger issue in the west is that we may very well have had a wild west initially and ever-so-briefly, but for some reason, our western thought-police have collectively kink-shamed all content creators and concocted a contrived pseudo-scientific theory that computer games are CAUSATIVE of violence, sexual indecency, criminality, etc... despite clear evidence to the contrary insofar as they relieve stress and act as a healthy outlet; and despite the basic premise that a healthy mind knows how to separate fantasy from reality.
The propagandists in power love to play down or deny the real situation where decades of cultural censorship, persecution of & denial of rights from non-hetero-normatives and denial of proper sex education are the actual causative factors in sexualised violence, abuse, criminality, etc... Not to mention that the elites wagging their fingers are committing the sins they accuse the masses of, and conveniently 'tie up loose ends' to keep those misdeeds hidden. So now we have a system which de-platforms and de-monetises any content creators who fall outside the very narrow bounds of 'acceptable erotic content' to suit the lowest common denominator, and any independent creators who manage to actually finish a game the way they intended and without disastrous modification to suit the paymasters on Patreon or whomever, are rarer than hen's teeth, and damn heroes as far as I'm concerned. (As of course, are all erotic content creators).
I could do more but let's just say that moral panics come with financial panics. I remember when religious moms called out D&D as Satanism or Joe Lieberman was bitching about Mortal Kombat in '93 with Hillary Clinton.

We have incredible systems of power given to rich billionaire assholes over stable systems of commerce and that affects Patreon and other digital financial systems.

If you want me to say more, I can. Just think of this as the fact that when economic stress gets rough, it also affects creators who gotta live with all this uncertainty. Not disagreeing with you, just giving you more to chew on. ;)

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes