j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So, the next big update is going to be Principal and Annie, or is there something before that?
Quite a bit actually. First it's going to be the main story (either one big update or two small ones), then it's Ronda and only then we'll get Annie.

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
The only sex scene actually in game with Mayor Rump is in the Mall the afternoon. More coming in the 0.20. (in few month).

Jun 21, 2018
you can see what patreons voted for.

While 0.21 and 0.22 are pretty clear, nobody really knows who will be included into the 0.20. main story update(s) - they may split it into two. Certainly Maria and Iwanka, almost certainly the bank teller and the mafia boss' daughter (new character). But next to them we've got the car dealer's daughter and Rumps wife and possibly even Consuela. So we've simply got to wait.

And the release schedule? Probably more than the usual 4,5 months for the main story (if they split it into two, I wouldn't be surprised about 2x~3 months since it seems massive) and 4 to 4,5 months each for 0.21 and 0.22.
So I'd guess 0.20 will drop in january, 0.20.5 in march/ early april, 0.21 in august/ early september and 0.22 at the very end of next year. But who really knows what's going to happen and what kind of 0.5 updates we'll see.
Well, one interesting thing to notice is that Consuela is the only thing that changed in the options between the vote that picked Rhonda and the vote that picked Annie. She featured in the Judith update originally, according to the option in the vote Rhonda won, but in this last vote she wasn't there. Wonder what happened...

Anyways, DC changes a lot of stuff, including his plans, between and even after votes, so there's a lot of stuff that were part of updates according to earlier votes but got removed. Some got included anyway - like Roxxy set update - while others just don't seem like will get their own update or even be used at all.

Quite a bit actually. First it's going to be the main story (either one big update or two small ones), then it's Ronda and only then we'll get Annie.
From reading past votes and planned content, it really seems like Judith is the last major girl route to be finished. Seems like DC will soon be done mostly with horizontal expansion, and go for depth which is high time I think. I really enjoy the variety of options SS gives, but I prefer now he focused more on what he has and gave the girls more depth, more options and, more importantly, crossing over between routes and girls.

What's going to happen next, and this is pure speculation based on past votes and since DC changes a lot and this guess of mine can be completely useless, is that Judith will be kind of an obligatory update - aka no vote - so DC can be done ready with all the girls, and then he can start expanding the options already in the game.

Asides of those planned in the Judith update, only two routes would be missing of the possible sex partners; (1) Coach Bridget, and she can be easily fit into a planned revamp for the teachers routes with added scenes and pregnancies; (2) Jane and the Sex Addict Club, which seems to be about the size of a single teacher route, so it doesn't need its own update imo.

Aside from that, DC planned a revamp and adding of new scenes for: (1) Teachers (as mentioned above); (2) Mia and the Religious Nutsos (badly needed because this route is a mess due to it being the first attempt at something like it); (3) Mrs. Johnson, Erik and June (also needed due to Mrs. Johnson total lack of personality besides not milf, and Erik needing a proper bro route, he grew one me); (4) Roxxy, Becca and Missy pregnancies and more Crystal stuff, the latter which uh I don't want and I think we don't need an update just for the former.

As of the other updates ideas floated, I think the one I'm looking forward the most is the Dating System, since it will give what I really want the most of this game now - quality time and romance stuff with the waifus we picked, and a more developed relationship. Seems like the girls contemplated by it are: Judith, Eve, Roxxy, Mia, Rhonda, Annie and Kevin.

After it, the Beach House update which might finally get us all those crossover scenes between the romances we picked (which means my True Golden Ending in this game night happen, Roxxy/Eve - mebbe Rhonda - and I really wanna see Eve exploring those bissexual tendencies). Taking a lot at the development overview table, the only thing I'm truly missing from it is more Odette and Grace content. I think they really really deserve more. Bur aside that, can't think of anything to add that isn't already planned.

All in all, shitton of stuff and we are probably going to be here for at least two more years, maybe more since DC says we reached halfway through all planned content.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I'm almost done with the GAME, unfortunately, the game LOCKED on this image with no way out!!
Does anyone have any ideas?

Morte111

Oct 11, 2017
Japanese games have had 20+ years of buildup with infrastructure into their erotic VNs and such. America and the rest of the world has a wild west going on.

There's certainly Nutaku (stop laughing) and Steam (stop laughing harder) to do some stuff, but we still have a LOT of maturing to do as Japan and maybe Korea have a two decade head start.
Very good points -
Perhaps the bigger issue in the west is that we may very well have had a wild west initially and ever-so-briefly, but for some reason, our western thought-police have collectively kink-shamed all content creators and concocted a contrived pseudo-scientific theory that computer games are CAUSATIVE of violence, sexual indecency, criminality, etc... despite clear evidence to the contrary insofar as they relieve stress and act as a healthy outlet; and despite the basic premise that a healthy mind knows how to separate fantasy from reality.
The propagandists in power love to play down or deny the real situation where decades of cultural censorship, persecution of & denial of rights from non-hetero-normatives and denial of proper sex education are the actual causative factors in sexualised violence, abuse, criminality, etc... Not to mention that the elites wagging their fingers are committing the sins they accuse the masses of, and conveniently 'tie up loose ends' to keep those misdeeds hidden. So now we have a system which de-platforms and de-monetises any content creators who fall outside the very narrow bounds of 'acceptable erotic content' to suit the lowest common denominator, and any independent creators who manage to actually finish a game the way they intended and without disastrous modification to suit the paymasters on Patreon or whomever, are rarer than hen's teeth, and damn heroes as far as I'm concerned. (As of course, are all erotic content creators).

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'beach_roxxy_dialogue_relationship_3'.

Got an error with Roxxy at the beach scene, I don't have any mods installed. Is there any way to bypass this?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 67, in script call
File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 61, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 185, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 59, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
File "scripts/characters/roxxy/button.rpyc", line 201, in script call
File "F:\USER\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 67, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 10, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 59, in script call
File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
File "scripts/locations/erik_s_house/erik_s_house.rpyc", line 16, in script call
File "scripts/characters/roxxy/button.rpyc", line 201, in script call
File "F:\USER\Games\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'beach_roxxy_dialogue_relationship_3'.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
What's going to happen next, and this is pure speculation based on past votes and since DC changes a lot and this guess of mine can be completely useless, is that Judith will be kind of an obligatory update - aka no vote - so DC can be done ready with all the girls, and then he can start expanding the options already in the game.
I was thinking the same, especially because he did it like that with Jenny and Diane, but it seems like he decided against that. At least that's how it sounded to me listening to him talking on picarto. But who knows, he tends to change his mind on those things from time to time.
All in all, shitton of stuff and we are probably going to be here for at least two more years, maybe more since DC says we reached halfway through all planned content.
I'm indeed pretty sure that even 3 years won't be enough to get all the "mandatory" stuff done. I kind of hope that DC and the patreons manage to find good way forward, it would really be shame if he'd cancel stuff like reworks (Debbie, Mia and Erik) etc. because something goes wrong. Once the schoolgirls are done and the datingsystem is implemented (which could happen in 0.23 and 0.24) the game could finish in theory, though I'm sure he likes it enough to conitue as long as the money makes it possible.

but thats hillary as far as i know not his daugther
That was kind of the joke, see spoiler.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2018
I was thinking the same, especially because he did it like that with Jenny and Diane, but it seems like he decided against that. At least that's how it sounded to me listening to him talking on picarto. But who knows, he tends to change his mind on those things from time to time.

I'm indeed pretty sure that even 3 years won't be enough to get all the "mandatory" stuff done. I kind of hope that DC and the patreons manage to find good way forward, it would really be shame if he'd cancel stuff like reworks (Debbie, Mia and Erik) etc. because something goes wrong. Once the schoolgirls are done and the datingsystem is implemented (which could happen in 0.23 and 0.24) the game could finish in theory, though I'm sure he likes it enough to conitue as long as the money makes it possible.

That was kind of the joke, see spoiler.
Hmmm I see. That was kinda disappointing if he doesn't just get over and do Judith. I don't like her at all - 0 appeal for me, since she's just... Sad. Just want to give her a cookie and move on - but DC is ironclad on his plans for her, so better just get over it, finish the horizontal stuff for a better base when deepening the others, or else you're gonna have a crisscross mess of scenes.

I do really love Consuela design, that ass looks delicious, and would like to bang the bitch out of the Latinas so it would be fun in that way.

Anyways, if DC is against that, ant idea what's he's planning then? We can always wait four-six months I guess, and find out.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Anyways, if DC is against that, ant idea what's he's planning then? We can always wait four-six months I guess, and find out.
I wouldn't say that he's against Judith, but I'd guess it's simply going to be a small poll again once the next update drops. Maybe Judith, the teachers rework including Bridget's story (he said a few days ago that he wants to make that one update) and maybe Roxxy or Mia. I mean, it makes sense in a way, since voting is one of the actual benefits higher tier patreons get, so simply saying that there is no vote is probably not really fair.

pitpitpit

Sep 10, 2018
Guys, quest makes me go to pink store to buy a dildo, but i cant leave the store.... is there a way to go around this?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
How can I activate on version 0.19.1. the chance to go back? in the old version you could ...
Thanks
If you mean to rollback, this could only be done by a mod (also on previous releases). Mine enables it, for instance.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes