Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I had the same problem with Debbie and the Washing Machine (Which might be my favorite band name). Then, in the afternoon, I invited her to have sex in my room. Went to sleep in the evening, Debbie shows up, has sex, spends the night. Next morning the note is on the computer screen.
BINGO! Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Now all I have to do is not get Diane pregnant and the threesomes will continue.

Reactions: BuddyNemo68
Jun 21, 2018
Any charitable soul has a timeline/schedule that details what each of the next updates have?

Like I know 0.20 will feature Main Storyline, 0.21 Rhonda and 0.22 Annie and the cult. But I vaguely remember that 0.20 has Consuela, 0.21 Rhonda's mom and 0.22 Annie's mom. Just wanted something complete, thanks.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Any charitable soul has a timeline/schedule that details what each of the next updates have?

Like I know 0.20 will feature Main Storyline, 0.21 Rhonda and 0.22 Annie and the cult. But I vaguely remember that 0.20 has Consuela, 0.21 Rhonda's mom and 0.22 Annie's mom. Just wanted something complete, thanks.
you can see what patreons voted for.

While 0.21 and 0.22 are pretty clear, nobody really knows who will be included into the 0.20. main story update(s) - they may split it into two. Certainly Maria and Iwanka, almost certainly the bank teller and the mafia boss' daughter (new character). But next to them we've got the car dealer's daughter and Rumps wife and possibly even Consuela. So we've simply got to wait.

And the release schedule? Probably more than the usual 4,5 months for the main story (if they split it into two, I wouldn't be surprised about 2x~3 months since it seems massive) and 4 to 4,5 months each for 0.21 and 0.22.
So I'd guess 0.20 will drop in january, 0.20.5 in march/ early april, 0.21 in august/ early september and 0.22 at the very end of next year. But who really knows what's going to happen and what kind of 0.5 updates we'll see.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019

While 0.21 and 0.22 are pretty clear, nobody really knows who will be included into the main story update(s) - they may split it into two. Certainly Maria and Iwanka, almost certainly the bank teller and the mafia boss' daughter (new character). But next to them we've got the car dealer's daughter and Rumps wife and possibly even Consuela. So we've simply got to wait.

And the release schedule? Probably more than the usualy 4,5 months for the main story (if they split it into two I wouldn't be surprised about 2x3 months since it seems massive) and 4 to 4,5 months each for 0.21 and 0.22.
So I'd guess 0.20 will drop in january, 0.20.5 in march/ early april, 0.21 in august/ early september and 0.22 at the very end of next year.
I think Jan is optimistic with it being a holiday season all near the end of the year. I bet even these guys want a small break.
Mid to Late Feb seems more realistic.

Reactions: Mastershake

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think Jan is optimistic with it being a holiday season all near the end of the year. I bet even these guys want a small break.
Mid to Late Feb seems more realistic.
Yeah, I guess that really depends on the split. But late january would be something like 2,5 months time (including some holidays) which should be fine for a ~5 to 6 months update. In the end nobody knows and it may very well be february. This time I was pretty much certain that we'd get 0.19 around halloween and they were actually a bit faster for a change.

Edit: I mean, it's still possible that we'll get some kind of small 19.5 surprise update at some point (pre christmas for example) which would pretty much make january impossible indeed.

Jun 21, 2018

While 0.21 and 0.22 are pretty clear, nobody really knows who will be included into the 0.20. main story update(s) - they may split it into two. Certainly Maria and Iwanka, almost certainly the bank teller and the mafia boss' daughter (new character). But next to them we've got the car dealer's daughter and Rumps wife and possibly even Consuela. So we've simply got to wait.

And the release schedule? Probably more than the usualy 4,5 months for the main story (if they split it into two I wouldn't be surprised about 2x3 months since it seems massive) and 4 to 4,5 months each for 0.21 and 0.22.
So I'd guess 0.20 will drop in january, 0.20.5 in march/ early april, 0.21 in august/ early september and 0.22 at the very end of next year. But who really knows what's going to happen and what kind of 0.5 updates we'll see.
J4 to the rescue again. Thanks a lot man. Will take a look.

Reactions: Mastershake

DildoWeilder

Jul 30, 2017
Bug in Diane route?

I go to take the pie to her and go to the shed as instructed but she's not there, then when i go to leave MC just says "I should find Diane" and stays in the shed.

Anyone have a fix?

Found the issue, walkthrough says to go at night. I reloaded and went in the evening and it worked out.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
I'm in a deadlock at the school. I am told I need to see the Principal on floor 3. Click on Stairs, says I need to go to the field. Click on the field doors and says again I have to go see the Principal. Can't leave the school, either. Can't do anything right now. Please help.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes