rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Ok anyone have this kind of bug in the beginning of the Eve route?
After I visited Eve at the park, the hint said that wait a few days, then meet Eve at the school.
But when I go to school, Eve is dissapear. She's no longer in the French class in the morning or stand at the hall in the afternoon.
That's why I can't proceed to Eve route.
Sry if my English is bad.
met her at school at night at auditorium

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
If the bad guys are coming back, does that mean Dexter is coming back for some more butt whooping too?
I don't think Dexter will be a part of the main story since he only appears in Roxxy's update. If they somehow relate him with the bad guys then we might see him again.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't think Dexter will be a part of the main story since he only appears in Roxxy's update. If they somehow relate him with the bad guys then we might see him again.
Yeah like he's the son of one of the mafia boys or worse the boss.
That would explain why he is the way he is.
Derek also appears in route.
The mc defends Eric and he's sent to the hospital.

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So I've recently played the game for the first time and... wow, just wow. I'm so in love with it. Amazing art, unbelievable animations, the characters are all unique and interesting and boy am I glad that pregnancy is a thing in this game. Tho I wish we could still fuck the girls while they are pregnant... Anyways does anyone know how to get the scene with Diane that we see in that screenshot in the OP? Diane is my favorite girl so I wonder how to get this specific scene.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Anyways does anyone know how to get the scene with Diane that we see in that screenshot in the OP? Diane is my favorite girl so I wonder how to get this specific scene.
Those pictures are quite old and some of her scenes were removed when her story was reworked/updated, which means you can't get them anymore. That said, their quality was way worse compared to her recent ones. In case you want to see her original story you'll have to find a version older than 0.17.0 or possibly have to find mods which reimplement them.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Those pictures are quite old and some of her scenes were removed when her story was reworked/updated, which means you can't get them anymore. That said, their quality was way worse compared to her recent ones. In case you want to see her original story you'll have to find a version older than 0.17.0 or possibly have to find mods which reimplement them.
Oh alright thank you. I already thought it might be some older scene that got removed, seeing how Eve also got a rework (visually). Well anyways thanks for the heads-up.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Those pictures are quite old and some of her scenes were removed when her story was reworked/updated, which means you can't get them anymore.
I liked the one early on with Diane where she hopped up onto the kitchen counter, sans panties, spread her legs, and asked MC if he liked what he saw (or something like that). I wanted so much for the option to have MC just bury his face between her thighs. Alas, no option.

Reactions: Orlox and fanboi

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
do saves form 19.1 not work with 19.5? Cause mine don't... I can see what it says on the main page but does it refer to 19.0 only??

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
do saves form 19.1 not work with 19.5? Cause mine don't... I can see what it says on the main page but does it refer to 19.0 only??
They don't work period.
I had to start from the beginning with Consuela Debbie Dianne Jennie Roxxie no crashes or loops so far so good.

ckkm3

Aug 13, 2017
It's an Android issue where the device keeps backing up and reloading old app data even when you tell it not to on a fresh reinstall. If you can figure out how to get it to stop doing that, it'll maybe work fine. I'm not tech savvy enough though. Everyone here just thinks you don't read so no one has anything useful to add.
Might be able to fix that via settings->apps->Summertime Saga-> clear cache/data. Worth a try.

ckkm3

Aug 13, 2017
I don't have a game folder in android.. what to do bro ?
If you can open the console in android, typing in each line of text in the attached file (aside from init 999 python:) should unlock everything the same way. If you can't open the renpy console then I have no other suggestions aside from getting a completed save from someone else.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Do you guys think completing Debbie's Mom's path will be a prerequisite for 0.20 main story? I didn't reach her end nor Diane's on 0.19 because I've done it dozens of times on each update.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Do you guys think completing Debbie's Mom's path will be a prerequisite for 0.20 main story? I didn't reach her end nor Diane's on 0.19 because I've done it dozens of times on each update.
The version is now 19.5.
Why don't you try that?
There is also a wiki to avoid mistakes.

quilty

Dec 11, 2018
i've two questions: firstly, i'm unable to use 'save' files (issued from game admins) for some reason; which i believe to be because of my osx version (10.9.5). that is, i cannot find (even with hidden files shown) the 'summertime saga' folder within the 'library/renpy/summertime saga' path as instructed by admins. i've attempted to leave it within renpy (and other places,) but it's never worked.

secondly, on the current 19.5 build, after resuming the last save from the previous version, there are many tasks which i've to do again (which is fine,) but i cannot complete the task of retrieving the french exam from Smith's house. there is nothing clickable at her bedroom desk, and i cannot proceed without getting it. help! thank you.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i've two questions: firstly, i'm unable to use 'save' files (issued from game admins) for some reason; which i believe to be because of my osx version (10.9.5). that is, i cannot find (even with hidden files shown) the 'summertime saga' folder within the 'library/renpy/summertime saga' path as instructed by admins. i've attempted to leave it within renpy (and other places,) but it's never worked.

secondly, on the current 19.5 build, after resuming the last save from the previous version, there are many tasks which i've to do again (which is fine,) but i cannot complete the task of retrieving the french exam from Smith's house. there is nothing clickable at her bedroom desk, and i cannot proceed without getting it. help! thank you.
I cannot help with the question where to put your save, but I would rather not play with an inconsistent save. I bet you will get a lot more problems later. If you have to redo everything no matter what, why not start fresh? Or, maybe someone can help you with your save location problem.

Reactions: quilty
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes