WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I think it's fine, at least for now, because the characters work without people knowing who they are. I'm not really that much into most movies, cooking shows, etc. so beyond knowing who those people are, so I have no real idea about inside jokes, etc. yet it was fine and somewhat fitting. I mean, it's a general problem with actors, etc. yet we somehow manage to watch for example Indiana Jones without thinking about Star Wars.
That said, I'd agree that there probably shouldn't be that many more of them. I very much preferred him taking people from picarto chat etc. to fill those spots.
It's not that I think of Star Wars when I see Indiana Jones, but I never forget that I'm looking at Harrison Ford. That's more in line what I meant. With movies you can't get around it, but books, comics, and games are the perfect medium to hide recognizing other people, and even though I understand the motivation behind using celebrities in video games, I just don't like it that much : )

Reactions: j4yj4m

mohah14

Nov 3, 2018
are you sure you went every day?
i found the problem , i think i made a mistake by peeking jenny and unlocking her route so i went to jenny's room and made her catch me by looking for her panties , then i found debbie in the bathroom
thanks for trying to help me

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
i found the problem , i think i made a mistake by peeking jenny and unlocking her route so i went to jenny's room and made her catch me by looking for her panties , then i found debbie in the bathroom
thanks for trying to help me
You do know there is a wicky right?
Follow that and there should be no more mistakes.
I did Consuelo first then Debbie Dianne. Now I am doing Jenny.
No crashes or loops so far.
If that ever happens I'm finished with this version.

mohah14

Nov 3, 2018
You do know there is a wicky right?
Follow that and there should be no more mistakes.
I did Consuelo first then Debbie Dianne. Now I am doing Jenny.
No crashes or loops so far.
If that ever happens I'm finished with this version.
yeah i know the wiki , i peeked jenny once by mistake and then progressed with debbie , i didn't thought that peeking her once will open her route

Whiterichie93

Dec 11, 2019
yes, i'm using the patch from Lewdpatcher from the link in the op, i just downloaded the android game and patch few hours ago today "right before i post here" and followed the instructions but incest dialogue changes didn't happen
It's an Android issue where the device keeps backing up and reloading old app data even when you tell it not to on a fresh reinstall. If you can figure out how to get it to stop doing that, it'll maybe work fine. I'm not tech savvy enough though. Everyone here just thinks you don't read so no one has anything useful to add.

Reactions: kylejpn

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Loaded up an old 19.1 save and immediately got a "Danger, Will Robinson" type warning. Continued on a little, made a new save, and everything works fine now off of that save. The "updated" 19.5 save on 2030 didn't have any Daisy data, and with the new, improved Consuela couldn't find the missing statue piece to get Daisy up and running again (unless, maybe, by getting Consuela back into the beach house first one could then get the missing statue piece). So, I went with what I knew had nothing missing. Worked for me.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
The build 20 will be the largest update of all time and in fact it will be released in two halves.
at least he's doesn't rush like other dev are doing like every month or couple of weeks and he hand draws everything there are videos of him hand drawing the scenes so it does take time

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes