dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
I take it this update is just content for the main then yes?
This update is our Christmas Gift from Kompas team and a teaser of the next update (may be two month of work for the first part of the 0.20).

I like the news features of the game ("subtitle" for non-english character, i am French but fluent enough in english to spoke and wrote correctly), actually, only 4 characters were concern but may be some more in the future (the three latina and the French teacher).

Sober Satan

Jun 17, 2017
Is this update worth a DL? I personally think this game would have been better if released in episodic format, it would have been completed by now (maybe)

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I take it this update is just content for the main then yes?
I'd say it's something like 30/70 for the main/surprise. Consuela wasn't supposed to be part of the main update (at least she wasn't mentioned in the poll), so her content is basically optional, while the whole Rump mansion stuff will certainly be needed for the main update.

I am I the only one that is a bit worried by all the real-life characters popping up in the game now? Rump was a funny joke at first, to me at least, but now that he, Ricardo (is that his name), Gordon, Iwanka, Rump Wife, Kim Jung Ill, and especially "Keeves" are in the game, I find it waaaay too distracting.
I really like the original characters and the feeling that I play a story where there are people who live in that world. Now it just feels I'm thrown out of that world again to real-world BS.
I think it's fine, at least for now, because the characters work without people knowing who they are. I'm not really that much into most movies, cooking shows, etc. so beyond knowing who those people are, so I have no real idea about inside jokes, etc. yet it was fine and somewhat fitting. I mean, it's a general problem with actors, etc. yet we somehow manage to watch for example Indiana Jones without thinking about Star Wars.
That said, I'd agree that there probably shouldn't be that many more of them. I very much preferred him taking people from picarto chat etc. to fill those spots.

Edit:
... and she just comes by -every day- to clean his house for free.
I guess somebody should just forward that to DC's team. After all it's a minor change that doesn't even require an additional art. Like, let her clean MC's house once a week during the weekend afternoon or so for free and and additional days will cost MC additional money. That said, of course the game was never really meant to be super realistic. I mean, we are still talking about magic telescopes, a brothel inside a mall, clydes letter to the police, etc, so having MC buy a very cheap house may be excusable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark17

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
I wish DC would add some scenes with trans!Eve giving it to MC, but I'm not sure he's even into that himself.

The game literally gives you the choice between female and trans when she's undressing for MC.
I said I'm not there yet, way too early in the story. It's probalby a bug. There are a lot of those in this new release (the last version I played was 17.5 and I've never noticed any bugs in that).

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
This update is our Christmas Gift from Kompas team and a teaser of the next update (may be two month of work for the first part of the 0.20).

I like the news features of the game ("subtitle" for non-english character, i am French but fluent enough in english to spoke and wrote correctly), actually, only 4 characters were concern but may be some more in the future (the three latina and the French teacher).
Sorry man. Don't know why I even typed 'main'. What I meant to ask was the only sex content for this update is with the maid yes?

AlbericEtzel

Apr 29, 2017
It doesn't even properly load my saves. I started a new game and the almost finished. After the Latino maid mission, I saved the game and closed it. Few hour later tried to load from my last save. First, I didn't notice all. All missions reset, but buildings open and items in my inventory.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I tried to install the save file by putting it into the game folder, and it didn't work.

I still had to start the entire game all over again.
Make sure you put it in to SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc/games/saves not just the SummertimeSaga-0-19-5-pc/games and makes sure you take off the numbers 12345_

Reactions: Ghostload
Aug 7, 2018
I get that rollback can mess up some stuff, but they could've added at least a log. In the current version if you click one time too many and skip some important info, you're fucked unless you use a walkthrough. Or you miss out on content.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
ok, so I'm trying to access Debbie's bank account but I don't have the option, either through story progression or conversation with the banker. is there an event you have to trigge to unlock it? (I looked through guides, have not found this detail. I understand it's not fully implemented but people do have the switch account option in screenshots so I thought I could see and start paying it even if it's not story implemented)

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes