Nadool

Aug 30, 2017
So all my save files are from 19.1... Anyone tried jumping up from this version to 19.5?
Some saves work, some don't, in my experience. The very last save I made from 19.1 gave me a warning but the one I saved prior to that loaded up just fine.

Reactions: lambout

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
After entering the mayor's mansion for the first time and taking the badge with his wife, I can no longer enter. Every time I click on the door the message is that I have to hide, but I'm outside. Did I miss something?

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
I started playing the new update early today and continued using a save from 19.1. Instead of starting where I left off, I was thrown back twenty days halfway through the Eve, Mrs. Johnson, Mia, and Roxxy's storylines. My cookie jar is empty outside of the three scenes I unlocked (strangely, I'm able to bang Roxxy in the locker, her mom outside the trailer, and the girls on the beach despite being sent back to Roxxy's mom being thrown in jail). Now I'm unable to progress through Roxxy's story after the part where she asks you to infiltrate the Principal's office because I already did it; I can't even go to bed now.

Can someone help me with this serious error or do I have to start all the way from the beginning?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
it's that i'd like the story to flow, not to start it over all the time maan
Welcome to the world of beta testing (some call it playing) a game that is still in development. eg. not a final release.

Being a Work In Progress (WIP) it is not unusual that sometimes (often/always) changes to the story-lines may occur something other than the 'end', which generally results in the need to start again.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So I find job for Consuela and it's the end of this version?
Then what was the point of the beach house?
No more Consuela at the beach house no mo?
I though it was better to have her closer to home.
Ans now that she's working again how am I suppose to follow a romance path with her?
Or is this in another version thing?

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
So I find job for Consuela and it's the end of this version?
Then what was the point of the beach house?
No more Consuela at the beach house no mo?
I though it was better to have her closer to home.
Ans now that she's working again how am I suppose to follow a romance path with her?
Or is this in another version thing?
She arrives at the beach house a few days after you get her a job

thinder1

Aug 18, 2017
What steps did you take to get stuck?

Open phone, click the signal bars on the top left, type "I UNDERSTAND", click "force unlock map", then exit the dev menu with the X.
on that save i was doing the nun and mom first meetup scene.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh Thanks God they update the incest patch! Now i finally can start this new update :love:
Is from 17.5 that i do not play the game. OFC i download also the other update but... pc broken, some other rl problem, so many game update to play, that in the end only now i have a bit of time to play this awesome game.

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
The patch doesn't work on android. The instructions on lewdpatcher is a lie. I had it work before due to a second summertime saga folder being created when starting the game for the first time after installing but this time it never showed.
Just installed it on Android and you're right, followed instructions but still patch doesn't work on Android

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
The incest patch still needs work. It's not completely broken as far as I can tell, since most dialogue properly refers to Debbie as "Mom" and Jenny as the "sister," but the intro sequence and the naming boxes aren't working quite right. Hopefully not too hard a fix.

As far as the update's main content goes...not a big fan. Something about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not here to kinkshame anybody, but that feels icky to me personally.

Still, I think the stage was set pretty well to exploit Melonia and Iwanka, and I fucking doubt I'd feel bad about that (at least assuming it's in the same style as most of the game), so the next update seems promising. Just glad I wasn't anxiously waiting for this one to drop, because this update was a mixed bag at best.
Completely get you. The only thing I kept wanting to do was giving Con money for her services, and I do mean cleaning the house. Ridiculous that he can just afford such a house and everything, and she just comes by -every day- to clean his house for free.

I am I the only one that is a bit worried by all the real-life characters popping up in the game now? Rump was a funny joke at first, to me at least, but now that he, Ricardo (is that his name), Gordon, Iwanka, Rump Wife, Kim Jung Ill, and especially "Keeves" are in the game, I find it waaaay too distracting.
I really like the original characters and the feeling that I play a story where there are people who live in that world. Now it just feels I'm thrown out of that world again to real-world BS.

Last edited:

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
DC's animations have really come along. Love a sexy latina maid and hope for more content with her, as well as Debbie.... Grrrrrrowl!

I take it this update is just content for the main then yes?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes