ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
How is that date with Martinez going to work out now?
When Consuelo had the MC's baby.
Now Martinez is even more disgusted by him.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How is that date with Martinez going to work out now?
When Consuelo had the MC's baby.
Now Martinez is even more disgusted by him.
Well, just because you can play several stories at once doesn't mean you'll have to. In the end there are two main possibilities right now. Either they'll - at some point, when the game is more or less done - take the time to adapt these kind of dialogs to fit the overall progress as good as possible, or they'll block certain branches, depending on a player's choice, like it's currently done with Mia/Erik. DC does not seem to favour the latter path anymore, mainly due to patreon demand, so we have to hope they'll adapt those things at some point. Until that happens all of those inconsitencies that arise when you complete several stories at once will remain.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vibescu and CptRexx

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well, just because you can play several stories at once doesn't mean you'll have to. In the end there are two main possibilities right now. Either they'll - at some point, when the game is more or less done - take the time to adapt these kind of dialogs to fit the overall progress as good as possible, or they'll block certain branches, depending on a player's choice, like it's currently done with Mia/Erik. DC does not seem to favour the latter path anymore, mainly due to patreon demand, so we have to hope they'll adapt those things at some point. Until that happens all of those inconsitencies that arise when you complete several stories at once will remain.
I guess what you're saying is best just to follow the walkthrough.
I gave Consuelo a baby and she still wanted the MC to date Martinez.
Something about her being too old.
I had to start the path first and finish it or the game would go on a loop and I would never ended that path. Now I am doing Debbie's route and the game is not crashing or going on a loop. So so far so good.

lameforumname

Nov 15, 2017
So it said something in one of the Patreon posts about a mystery milf. Is that an upcoming thing or something accessible in this update? And if so, who/what do we do to unlock it?

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
What I'm wondering is what DC is going to do when we have to decide who to end up with, especially if we impregnate every girl. I have a feeling we're gonna wake up one night bound to the bed with one of the girls holding a knife if we got them pregnant.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I guess what you're saying is best just to follow the walkthrough.
I gave Consuelo a baby and she still wanted the MC to date Martinez.
Something about her being too old.
Well, the game isn't finished and right now there are basically no connections between different stories, with very, very few exceptions. If you play, for example, Roxxy's story before Eve's or Erik's she'll still behave like a bitch, even if she's lovey-dovey with MC within her own content. And there are ton of those cases. So in case you really care about those details it's probably better to really only play one single branch per playthrough right now. That said, the whole pregnancy thing is a topic on its own. Right now the kids simply vanish after some weeks and it's like nothing has happened. We'll see, wether that's going to change or not.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well, the game isn't finished and right now there are basically no connections between different stories, with very, very few exceptions. If you play, for example, Roxxy's story before Eve's or Erik's she'll still behave like a bitch, because those branches aren't connected yet. And there are ton of those cases. So in case you really care about those details it's probably better to really only play one single branch per playthrough right now. That said, the whole pregnancy thing is a topic on it's own. Right now the kids simply vanish after some weeks and it's like nothing has happened. We'll see, wether that's going to change or not.
I do not want to start Eve's path first.
I know for a fact that it's going to crash and start the loop thing BS, Maybe save that for last.
I'm just going to start with Debbie first cause she's the easiest to follow, I think.
I'm going to do all that until the game crashes or loops then I'm done with this version.

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
Are you using the patch from Lewdpatcher? That got an update yesterday.
yes, i'm using the patch from Lewdpatcher from the link in the op, i just downloaded the android game and patch few hours ago today "right before i post here" and followed the instructions but incest dialogue changes didn't happen

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So when are the bad guys going to return?
All we get is this message.
The bad guys are back for a final warning
Final warning?
So what does that mean for the past year or so?
Are they coming back or not?

mohah14

Nov 3, 2018
hey , i'm playing debbie's route and after kissing her i need to find her in the shower but every morning i find jenny in the shower not debbie , any solution to that or what i should do ?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
hey , i'm playing debbie's route and after kissing her i need to find her in the shower but every morning i find jenny in the shower not debbie , any solution to that or what i should do ?
Of course just keep going to the bathroom every morning until you see her.
I found her there a Saturday, I think.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes