stockingsmmm

Dec 2, 2019
Looks like 0.19.5 gets sad about save-files where the stolen goods have already been recovered and delivered to Harold, and *then* you Larry gives its location as a sign of good-will.

ckkm3

Aug 13, 2017
An error is occurring whenever I try to go to the trailer park.
Doesn't happen to me with a fresh install and a new save. Delete your summertime saga folder and re-extract the zip into a completely clean location. Try it again without using any alterations (unren, patches, mods, etc). If it still doesn't work, try a fresh save.

Nadool

Aug 30, 2017
In the checklist for the sister it says that MC wants her to warm up to him and I should check the diary. It's been stuck on that for a long time and I have checked the everloving shit out of that diary.

Is this normal?

unknown78

Apr 30, 2018
Trans but only if you choose it and the story lets you know the option is in your hands. It's part of the Eve story line. Oral her alone or 69'ed the choice is on you. She receives but I don't think there are any scenes with her giving.
I wish DC would add some scenes with trans!Eve giving it to MC, but I'm not sure he's even into that himself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game literally gives you the choice between female and trans when she's undressing for MC.

MasterKuro

May 25, 2018
I wish DC would add some scenes with trans!Eve giving it to MC, but I'm not sure he's even into that himself.

The game literally gives you the choice between female and trans when she's undressing for MC.
Actually it depends on your answer to her question about what you are attracted to. If you say possibly guys, she will become trans, but if you say you like girls only then she doesn't change

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
ONLY SAVES FROM v0.19 WORK WITH v0.19.5 - OTHERWISE START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game

Were is the option?
I don't think you can with this version, but if you download the save file the creators has provided on their website, you can.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes