j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
ok so im safe to playover everything with this version then, theoretically? :D
Yes, at least that's what has been announced. That said, they had some problems with this new save system during those last updates. So in case you want to increase the chances that it'll really work in the future and through future updates, you shouldn't use rollback mods and you shouldn't save within dialogs, but in the best case, on the map. At least that's how it has been until now.

No saves compatible.
Oh boy. I don't know if I want to go through that again from the start.
Maybe I should wait until version 20 at least.
Well, 0.19. saves are comptaible, so you could use your 0.19.1 save or, in case you don't have one, you can indeed just as good start a new game as well. As long as you use the cheat mode the new content won't require any interactions with any old story - else you'll need 7 charisma and $1000.

Last edited:
Reactions: HB38

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Summertime Saga [v0.19.5] [Kompas Productions] (859 mb rar pc source)
331 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
Sorry guys for my bad english, can somebody tell what for needed incest patch? Is a game playable without it? What does he doing?
It's not needed to play it just changes one character from your dad's friend to mom and one character becomes your sister

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
ok so im safe to playover everything with this version then, theoretically? :D
Have you ever considered it might actually be fun to play the game from the beginning? I mean, do you only play it to have your checklist completed, like "have everything unlocked in Summertime Saga no matter how"?

As others already pointed out, you can start a new game and focus on the new content without having to play any other route, or you can just download their save they provide that has everything played except the new stuff.

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Ricardo ajajajaj.png
UNajajajajajaajajjjaj.
This is the best fucking game ever.
That Sekiro nor that Sekiro this is the one that had to take the Game Award.
By the way he is from Brazil not from El Salvador.

Reactions: Mark17 and CptRexx

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
Have you ever considered it might actually be fun to play the game from the beginning? I mean, do you only play it to have your checklist completed, like "have everything unlocked in Summertime Saga no matter how"?

As others already pointed out, you can start a new game and focus on the new content without having to play any other route, or you can just download their save they provide that has everything played except the new stuff.
it's not about that dude why you hatin? it's that i'd like the story to flow, not to start it over all the time maan

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I'm stuck in the church at night. eve straight route/erik gf
What steps did you take to get stuck?

Open phone, click the signal bars on the top left, type "I UNDERSTAND", click "force unlock map", then exit the dev menu with the X.

Reactions: John_Whick

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
People complained when there wasn't save compatibility, now people are complaining when there is save compatibility?

o_O
Save compatibility exists plus they provide a save game file where you can just jump into the new content yet there are still complaints in this thread that people don't want re-start their game. Jebus it makes me sad how many idiots there are in this world.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes