Apr 22, 2019
So which character got new h-scenes except of rooze and consuela???
Only those 2(1Rooze and 4 with Consuela). You can also check the gallery with cheats.
I still don't really get the fuss about Consuela and especially was really necessary having another scene with that fucking granny?
Anyway the guy makes 30000$/month (wtf $58,025 PER MONTH now xD) with patreon, even more with other channels, but the content over years is really limited.

Furthermore:
"I will be updating you all with its development over the next few months and hope for a speedy release. " got that?

Last edited:

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
Okay, something really weird happened, and I was hoping that you guys could shed some light on it. It's a spoiler about Eve's story, so read at your own risk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Figured it out from the Wiki, but it's still weird. And is not the only thing that seems off.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

Chev454

Apr 16, 2018
If this comment is about Android, I think the issue is that Android makes backups of Apps you uninstall even when you tell it not to. So it overwrites any new download/reinstall you make and probably fucks up the process to make the patch work. From what I've gathered from Google at least.
Might need to look into how to make it not make backups in the very code of the app. But I dunno anything more than that idea. Might not even be the issue.
I'll look into that, thanks.

Reactions: Whiterichie93

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't know what is going on with this game.
Ever since version 19 started it's been going on a loop bs.
It keeps repeating over and over same scene.
Even if I go back to a save it does the same bs loop.

Reactions: gropax

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello everybody,

the waiting has an end -- I just uploaded version 0.19.5-0.01 of the . I did some testing, but certainly it will be full of bugs at this point in time. However, I do not think that there is anything that will break the game or even corrupt your saves. But use at your own risk!

This version is the first to be compatible with version 0.19.5 of the main game and brings all the features of the previous version, plus some new goodies. The new content has not yet been modded of course.

Main new thing is that Summertime Saga is now alive. All newer characters have blinking eyes for increased immersion. I know that not all of you will like it, therefore there is an option to disable it (put a file "no_blink.txt" into the game directory). Since I could not yet test everything, there might be misplaced blinking eyes on occasion. In this case, as allways, please file a bug report .

Have fun!

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Hello everybody,

the waiting has an end -- I just uploaded version 0.19.5-0.01 of the . I did some testing, but certainly it will be full of bugs at this point in time. However, I do not think that there is anything that will break the game or even corrupt your saves. But use at your own risk!

This version is the first to be compatible with version 0.19.5 of the main game and brings all the features of the previous version, plus some new goodies. The new content has not yet been modded of course.

Main new thing is that Summertime Saga is now alive. All newer characters have blinking eyes for increased immersion. I know that not all of you will like it, therefore there is an option to disable it (put a file "no_blink.txt" into the game directory). Since I could not yet test everything, there might be misplaced blinking eyes on occasion. In this case, as allways, please file a bug report .

Have fun!
Nah before it was the loop bs repeating the scenes over and over.
Now it's the saves that are corrupted. What's the point in playing this game.
I was only following the Consuela path and already I ran into bugs.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Do we have a well informed person here who can tell me how i can change the name of the MC via console? I tried some variations but nothing happend so far.

Thanks in advance.

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
I don't know what is going on with this game.
Ever since version 19 started it's been going on a loop bs.
It keeps repeating over and over same scene.
Even if I go back to a save it does the same bs loop.
Can confirm. Very annoying.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Summertime Saga [v0.19.5] [Kompas Productions] (859 mb rar pc source)
331 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
TY

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I tried to install the save file by putting it into the game folder, and it didn't work.

I still had to start the entire game all over again.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
ONLY SAVES FROM v0.19 WORK WITH v0.19.5 - OTHERWISE START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game

Were is the option?

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
So let me get this straight: I have a Spanish little girl called