quilty

Dec 11, 2018
i'm going to attempt to ask this question once more before i abandon it altogether (this seems to be the only thread that's responsive). WHAT IS THE PATH for save files on mac osx 10.9.5??? the 'lib/renpy/summertime saga path doesn't exist (unhidden), if i create the SS folder it still doesn't work. this is in the 'contents/macOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Lib/renpy/summertime saga (again, which i created) path. ALSO, there is the 'resources/autorun/game path, which I'VE ADDED a 'saves' folder in an attempt to see if it goes there. WITHIN the 'autorun' folder this another 'renpy' folder which i've added both a 'summertime saga' and 'saves' folder to, both which contain the save file. can someone please tell me wtf is going on here?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i'm going to attempt to ask this question once more before i abandon it altogether (this seems to be the only thread that's responsive). WHAT IS THE PATH for save files on mac osx 10.9.5??? the 'lib/renpy/summertime saga path doesn't exist (unhidden), if i create the SS folder it still doesn't work. this is in the 'contents/macOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/Lib/renpy/summertime saga (again, which i created) path. ALSO, there is the 'resources/autorun/game path, which I'VE ADDED a 'saves' folder in an attempt to see if it goes there. WITHIN the 'autorun' folder this another 'renpy' folder which i've added both a 'summertime saga' and 'saves' folder to, both which contain the save file. can someone please tell me wtf is going on here?
Well, in the lemmasoft forum talks about /Library/RenPy/save_directory.

Maybe it's a good idea to ask this question over there, since this seems to be a Ren'py rather than a Summertime Saga question.

Reactions: quilty

quilty

Dec 11, 2018
Well, in the lemmasoft forum talks about /Library/RenPy/save_directory.

Maybe it's a good idea to ask this question over there, since this seems to be a Ren'py rather than a Summertime Saga question.
after fumbling around that thread, i realized that i need to stick it in MY 'lib...' folder, NOT the game's! i guess i'm an idiot. thank you! one other question: who's this? i've only seen her in this one image? she's in the game?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
after fumbling around that thread, i realized that i need to stick it in MY 'lib...' folder, NOT the game's! i guess i'm an idiot. thank you! one other question: who's this? i've only seen her in this one image? she's in the game?
She is not in game anymore and is from a much earlier version.

quilty

Dec 11, 2018
She is not in game anymore and is from a much earlier version.
that sucks. those are smith-level tiddies (who, besides angelica, is the one character i look forward to "completing"). did "red" make it into cookie jar?

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
who could the new one be? any ideas? maybe she has something to do with the mob
I have some suspicions about this character. Maybe it's the wife of a mafia boss whose MC meets during an investigation into his father's death (in main story update). She doesn't like her husband because he neglects her, and our MC gets in her way and you know what happens next...

May 16, 2018
Android version doesn't play nice with packed .rpa files. Unpacked seems to work fine.

1. Create a "game" folder here: "Android/data/com.kompasproductions.com.summertimesaga/files"
2. Extract attached "patch.zip" to "Android/data/com.kompasproductions.com.summertimesaga/files/game"
3. Enjoy
Thank you Bro! It works! I installed the game then opened it then quit then created the game folder on the created file destination and extracted the zip file. Thank you!

Just wondering, why is the zip file different from the one available on the lewdpatcher site? It does not contain the image folder unlike yours.

Ronald McTreh

Oct 18, 2017
Is there a way to pass this soft block Im in? I finished Eve's path so she's no longer in the park at night so since she's not there I cant finish the music teacher's path.

If the only solution is to go back before Eve's path warning, can you guys give me a list of the order to complete the paths without soft blocking me? Thanks

Avenger-OH

Jul 28, 2018
Good Evening and Merry Christmas.

I don´t know where you stuck or as you call it : soft block.

Her is the Eve´s Walkthrough:

Just control what you may be missing and how it could be fixed. Sometimes it only takes another day or a Weekend that something will happen.

Cya, CC

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
Thank you Bro! It works! I installed the game then opened it then quit then created the game folder on the created file destination and extracted the zip file. Thank you!

Just wondering, why is the zip file different from the one available on the lewdpatcher site? It does not contain the image folder unlike yours.
I used a RPA extract tool to get the content inside the file from lewdpatcher, and put the extracted files in a normal zip file for easy upload.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Ronald McTreh

Oct 18, 2017
Good Evening and Merry Christmas.

I don´t know where you stuck or as you call it : soft block.

Her is the Eve´s Walkthrough:

Just control what you may be missing and how it could be fixed. Sometimes it only takes another day or a Weekend that something will happen.

Cya, CC

Happy holidays.

As soft block, I dont mean in the way that you block the entire game and you cant make any action. But Eve's path, makes Eve hang out on her bedroom at night, rather than be in the park at night drawing. This will make certain flags to not work anymore. In this case, Mr Dewett(?)(music teacher)'s path, where you need to look for Eve in the park at night in order to progress.

I actually thought that, Eve's path was similar to Eric's mom, where the path could go different ways, different women, but I guess the warning on Eve's storyline is because you move her out of her usual spots.

EDIT: I think the author move the flag over to the rap boys, so if you click on them, you will actually activate that flag with Eve.

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
any idea when ? was there something in the latest poll ?
nope no one can give you that info because we don't when she will be able too. not until they give more info. the only thing i know of is that every character will be able to that's what it says in the roadmap says

this what it says:
Pregnancy Progressions and Dialogues on all Characters

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
where can i see the roadmap also i realy wish the added preggo sex stuff but ohwel il take what i can get :D i realy want that mom update
the only way to get the roadmap if you are a supporter on his patreon I pay a dollar for it

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

I just uploaded version 1.01 of the which mitigates a weird Spanish problem for Consuela.

The mod also adds an option to dress/undress Consuela and Diane during sex scenes. Useful especially in the cookie jar.

Android compatibility is restored now.

And, finally: more naughtiness for Consuela!

Merry Christmas!

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
ONLY SAVES FROM v0.19 WORK WITH v0.19.5 - OTHERWISE START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game
Well, my v0.19.1 save doesnt work, but the problem is that when i start a new game, well... it start from zero, no starting for the new content.
Did i do ignore something or the new build doesn't have the option to skip to the new content?, because the only thing do i have at new game is "clean game" and "cheats enabled", and both start from the beggining.
I hope i did not sound like complaining or something, i just wanna now if in this new version is obligatory to start from zero.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes