Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Good game, too bad is so buggy. I started a new game and I get a really weird bug. In some moment you have to make Mia's mom go to the church to do a ritual with the nun. I get all that without problems but I was stupid and tried to go to the church again and now I can't leave the church and neither go to other room. And for what I say there are more bugs in other quests and they are imposible or hard to complete them. So I'll wait for a final version or at least until they fix big part of those bugs.

Nirask

May 28, 2017
Summertime Saga [v0.19.5]saves 90%carry out
Currently
Full CG picture
Achievement part: 44/48 (individuals are lazy so there is no special solution)
Divided into two archives:
1. All characters are planned and only Erik.Mia.EVe's final selection line is retained.
2. All characters are planned, personally like the route

I hope everyone will not dislike this archive, I hope everyone have a good time

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well, my v0.19.1 save doesnt work, but the problem is that when i start a new game, well... it start from zero, no starting for the new content.
Did i do ignore something or the new build doesn't have the option to skip to the new content?, because the only thing do i have at new game is "clean game" and "cheats enabled", and both start from the beggining.
I hope i did not sound like complaining or something, i just wanna now if in this new version is obligatory to start from zero.
You should be able to go to Rump's house and start the new quest right away. But the location may be locked until you've done the introduction quest.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Good game, too bad is so buggy. I started a new game and I get a really weird bug. In some moment you have to make Mia's mom go to the church to do a ritual with the nun. I get all that without problems but I was stupid and tried to go to the church again and now I can't leave the church and neither go to other room. And for what I say there are more bugs in other quests and they are imposible or hard to complete them. So I'll wait for a final version or at least until they fix big part of those bugs.
You might attach a save here and I check what's wrong. You should only save when in the main city map, and never in the middle of a dialog. Save often and use different slots.

Reactions: Luckzor

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
You might attach a save here and I check what's wrong. You should only save when in the main city map, and never in the middle of a dialog. Save often and use different slots.
Maybe my problem was that. I normally save between conversations and almost any moment and place. Is not a big problem because I just started the game and at least now I know what I don't have to do and I'll try quit to do it. Thanks.

Oldfox

Donor
May 7, 2017
gamboterror 19 asked

i already did some of eve route but now started again and i started doing again but now when i give lasagne for grace and odette i cant advance its repeating the lasagne scene

Did anyone have an answer for this?
I have the same problem.

Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
The only think I don't like it's how little dialogue are in the sex scenes, they don't say anything hot in the middle of the act, for a game that has so many dialogues the sex just feels empty

Reactions: Mikilande

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
It's an Android issue where the device keeps backing up and reloading old app data even when you tell it not to on a fresh reinstall. If you can figure out how to get it to stop doing that, it'll maybe work fine. I'm not tech savvy enough though. Everyone here just thinks you don't read so no one has anything useful to add.
"even when you tell it not to on a fresh reinstall. " ? .. how do you tell it not to?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
It's not that I think of Star Wars when I see Indiana Jones, but I never forget that I'm looking at Harrison Ford. That's more in line what I meant. With movies you can't get around it, but books, comics, and games are the perfect medium to hide recognizing other people, and even though I understand the motivation behind using celebrities in video games, I just don't like it that much : )
Not to crap on your reasoning, but I've always had a problem with celebrities in famous books and whatnot. I just started getting into Cyberpunk 2020 since CP 2077 is coming out next year.

Now I can't stop looking at Johnny Silverhand as Johnny Mnemonic.

And that's just the start of problems with movie and star power. Right now, I just think of The Rock as the wrestler and him being in anything besides Jumanji is just.... OFF...

So I know how you feel. I just wanted to vent.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Hey all sorry to interrupt again but does anyone know how to fix exception errors?
Do I have to delete the entire game and where the saves are located and try again,
or am I just screwed from playing the game? I've tried reinstalling but every time
I try to access the load file or save file menus it gives me the same thing.

SummerTiMeF

Feb 16, 2019
Hi the team

i write you this message becasue i would like to know if it is possible to have the 4 news wallpapers Merry Christmas everyone

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes