Dutch_Gamer

Feb 7, 2018
anyone else having issues with the Android versions?
i tryed 2 different sites for the 19.5 version, and both gave me the same fault reading and failed to start the game.
the previous version i used was the 17.x version and that worked fine on android.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
really wish there was pregnancy sex and cant understand why there isnt :/
Where have you been?

Right now you can get Jennie, Diane, Daisy, Consuela, Eve, Odette and Grace pregnant. As more updates come available, more females will be able to get pregnant.

Within a space of two, maybe three days, you can get seven (7) females pregnant, all essentially at the same time (prolific fucker, aren't you?). But, there are only four (4) beds in the pregnancy ward of the hospital, so two of the mothers-to-be will have to delay their deliveries (Daisy delivers in the barn, but you don't see that happen).

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Where have you been?

Right now you can get Jennie, Diane, Daisy, Consuela, Eve, Odette and Grace pregnant. As more updates come available, more females will be able to get pregnant.

Within a space of two, maybe three days, you can get seven (7) females pregnant, all essentially at the same time (prolific fucker, aren't you?). But, there are only four (4) beds in the pregnancy ward of the hospital, so two of the mothers-to-be will have to delay their deliveries (Daisy delivers in the barn, but you don't see that happen).
If a don't understand correctly wrong... He means have sex when they are pregnant and that i miss to... The only one you can have sex with when she is pregnant is Diane.... Some women get hornier when they are pregnant, so i hope the creator put in that in futere updates we can take them under the pregnansie....

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2018
This character is definitely modeled on Christina Hendricks. Look at this:
Highly likely. Anyone else thinks her face ended up too masculine? The long face + strong jaw + chin dimple really makes her look uncannily masculine, add that the burlesque trampish look and I feel she looks more like a trans than I'm comfortable with.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
If a don't understand correctly wrong... He means have sex when they are pregnant and that i miss to... The only one you can have sex with when she is pregnant is Diane.... Some women get hornier when they are pregnant, so i hope the creator put in that in futere updates we can take them under the pregnansie....
Sorry, I misunderstood the question. Yes, it looks like Diane's the only one who's available for sex while pregnant. Some women get hornier when they are pregnant? From personal experience, you'd better believe that. More pregnant sex would be nice.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
When I called Debbie to my room for the night, the second angle has a bug where Debbie and MC don't show up when she "bounces back"
It says that image 176 and 177 are missing.
Just installed the patch and Lain's mod. Didn't do anything with Erik or Mia's storylines.

Dutch_Gamer

Feb 7, 2018
anyone else having issues with the Android versions?
i tryed 2 different sites for the 19.5 version, and both gave me the same fault reading and failed to start the game.
the previous version i used was the 17.x version and that worked fine on android.

ok i found out why, the ren'py software has been changed for android, since ren'py 7.1 the minimal android version has been upped, it now used libraries not supported by "older android" users.

This release sees a major rewrite of Ren'Py's support for Android to modernize it.
The minimum version of Android that Ren'Py will run on has been raised to Android 19 (aka 4.4 KitKat), while it targets Android 28 (aka 9 Pie).
The x86_64 architecture has been added, while x86 has been dropped. (Some x86 devices may be able to run the arm platform version through binary translation layers.)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
When I called Debbie to my room for the night, the second angle has a bug where Debbie and MC don't show up when she "bounces back"
It says that image 176 and 177 are missing.
Just installed the patch and Lain's mod. Didn't do anything with Erik or Mia's storylines.
I already fixed that in my mod. Will release later today.

Reactions: DrFree

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
ok i found out why, the ren'py software has been changed for android, since ren'py 7.1 the minimal android version has been upped, it now used libraries not supported by "older android" users.
There ate still people out there using those ancient versions? Wow.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
How do you get father keeves appear, he wont spawn for me?
Go to the church Sunday morning.

Finally played the new update. Consuela's mini arc is realy satisfying. I know she's a stereotype character but fucking her big latin ass is fucking hot. Not to mention one blowjob and 3 sex scenes: that's a crazy amount of scenes for a small update and for a single character. There was also Roz; it pains to say this but she's a better cocksucker than Jenny...

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
really wish there was pregnancy sex and cant understand why there isnt :/
It's purely about time/resources at this point. DC already said that he'd like to introduce pregnant sex, but drawing sex scenes is what takes the most time per update and thus he's weighing the options and obviously decided to put other content and the "general pregnancy groundwork" first. I'd have preferred a different outcome as well, but, that said, there's a good chance that we'll get at least some pregnant sex at some point. Just don't expect anything anytime soon.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can I ask if Jenny's dialogues change during sex scenes if you face her or submit to her ?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes