3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Having trouble decrypting the game files. Has anyone got decrypted game files can tell me what the variables for the locker flute being collected is? My game bugged out; I collected the flute, made the replacement flute, handed it in, but the quest is now telling me to collect it from the locker, which is impossible, as it's no longer there. Every other quest seems to be fine, and I really don't want to restart just for that one. If I can add the flute back to the locker, or mark as collected from the locker, I might be able to progress.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Having trouble decrypting the game files. Has anyone got decrypted game files can tell me what the variables for the locker flute being collected is? My game bugged out; I collected the flute, made the replacement flute, handed it in, but the quest is now telling me to collect it from the locker, which is impossible, as it's no longer there. Every other quest seems to be fine, and I really don't want to restart just for that one. If I can add the flute back to the locker, or mark as collected from the locker, I might be able to progress.
Do you have mods installed and use a lot of rollback? Also, you should only save while in the main city map to avoid inconsistencies, and never in the middle of a dialog.
You could attach a save here and I could try to figure out what's going wrong.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Do you have mods installed and use a lot of rollback? Also, you should only save while in the main city map to avoid inconsistencies, and never in the middle of a dialog.
You could attach a save here and I could try to figure out what's going wrong.
It was likely the latter. I have started again anyway. I'll just skip through until I get close to where I was at.

Jeams

May 2, 2019
I've use save file from 0.19.1 in 0.19.5.. loading without error but something wrong that the progress is not the latest state that i've done playing in 0.19.1 before..so for some character i must repeat back again the progress that i've done it before, but the problem is i can't progressing to stole the exam for roxxy in principal smith house again, the game doesn't trigger it that process again because this exam thing already done before, so pleasee maybe someone can help this..so i don't need to play from beginning again.

This is a latest my save file

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I've use save file from 0.19.1 in 0.19.5.. loading without error but something wrong that the progress is not the latest state that i've done playing in 0.19.1 before..so for some character i must repeat back again the progress that i've done it before, but the problem is i can't progressing to stole the exam for roxxy in principal smith house again, the game doesn't trigger it that process again because this exam thing already done before, so pleasee maybe someone can help this..so i don't need to play from beginning again.

This is a latest my save file
I tried to proceed with your save by resetting some game states, but it seems to be too bugged. Even if it could be figured out how to complete the Smith's house sneaking mission, other quests would most likely also be bugged. So your best choice, if you want to have a complete save, is to load your original save with the old game release (0.19.1) and complete everything there, then either imort your save in 0.19.5 (most likely breaking it again if it is not already) and complete the Consuela quests.

However, it might be easier to just use the save they provide and which only leaves Consuela's quests for you to complete.

Reactions: Jeams

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Quick question when unlocking the Trans Eve sex scenes can you also choose that option in the cookie jar.

• Sad
Reactions: AngelAIGS

Jeams

May 2, 2019
I tried to proceed with your save by resetting some game states, but it seems to be too bugged. Even if it could be figured out how to complete the Smith's house sneaking mission, other quests would most likely also be bugged. So your best choice, if you want to have a complete save, is to load your original save with the old game release (0.19.1) and complete everything there, then either imort your save in 0.19.5 (most likely breaking it again if it is not already) and complete the Consuela quests.

However, it might be easier to just use the save they provide and which only leaves Consuela's quests for you to complete.
Thanks for your reply..that's clear it i can't forced it to continue with my save from 0.19.1 to use it with 0.19.5, result is bugged..must repeat the mostly guest but the game play system already done it..so it's not sync properly with new code ithink.

so i've decide to play from save file they give it like you said..now i can continue consuela quest to play.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Quick question when unlocking the Trans Eve sex scenes can you also choose that option in the cookie jar.
Yes, once you've seen them, you can see them in the cookie jar and in case you've unlocked both variants, you can choose.
wtf this? new character or what?
Yes, right now nobody knows what her role is going to be. She'll probably be added in either 0.20.0 or 0.20.5.

Last edited:

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
We are on 0.19.5 now...

I know that, but in the walkthrough it said it would have a bug and bla bla bla, but I managed to get Mrs. Jhonson and June's part with that walkthrough here

Now is to continue the game and be happy!

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes