j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
This is very useful for newcomers, i may suggest to add it in the OP.
Or if is possible add it inside the game itself via your mod, it would prevent a lot of save/load issues in the future.
Indeed, the first post could really need a small rework. It's not only about the save/loading issues, but the pictures are really outdated (some characters/scenes aren't even in the game anymore) and the official walkthrough is only accessible via some corners inside the walkthrough thread.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Indeed, the first post could really need a small rework. It's not only about the save/loading issues, but the pictures are really outdated (some characters/scenes aren't even in the game anymore) and the official walkthrough is only accessible via some corners inside the walkthrough thread.
Also the part about the console is outdated (at least since 3 versions ago)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

to sweeten the wait till 2020, I just uploaded version 1.04 of the . This one features some bug fixes and optimizations, and a very special feature: Fireworks on New Year's Eve!

Well, not exactly on that day only. Effective immediately and for the next couple of days, seek a high place in Summerville and wait till it's dark.

Lean back and enjoy the show :)

Don't miss that one out, next opportunity will be on 4th of July only.

Have fun!

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I gotta say I love how most of the characters get updated improved visuals/designs. That said, it sucks that these new designs are only visible when doing new content that involves them... For example I really love Angelica's new look but when I went ahead and did Mia and Helen's route (cuz I didn't yet at that point), Angelica had her old design again.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Does someone else have a really glitchy cookie jar? For example Miss Okita is still greyed out there for me although I've already completed her route. Fucking her again doesn't change that either. Also that sex scene with Debbie in the basement is acting up cuz I can't get it to go faster. Every time I click "faster" nothing happens... the scene is also pretty laggy. Oh and that other sex scene with Debbie in the MC's room at night gets weird as well cuz when I switch angles to see her upfront she appears and disappears all the time. There's also a "file not found" text at the bottom whenever she disappears for a split second before appearing again.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Does someone else have a really glitchy cookie jar? For example Miss Okita is still greyed out there for me although I've already completed her route. Fucking her again doesn't change that either. Also that sex scene with Debbie in the basement is acting up cuz I can't get it to go faster. Every time I click "faster" nothing happens... the scene is also pretty laggy. Oh and that other sex scene with Debbie in the MC's room at night gets weird as well cuz when I switch angles to see her upfront she appears and disappears all the time. There's also a "file not found" text at the bottom whenever she disappears for a split second before appearing again.
The last one is fixed by my mod. And the cookiejar can be unlocked with the console, typing sth like unlock_all_scenes().

Last edited:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I gotta say I love how most of the characters get updated improved visuals/designs. That said, it sucks that these new designs are only visible when doing new content that involves them... For example I really love Angelica's new look but when I went ahead and did Mia and Helen's route (cuz I didn't yet at that point), Angelica had her old design again.
At least they'll be replaced once that specific content gets reworked or once a character gets her own story arc. Right now it does indeed happen to quite a few characters (Annie even wears different uniforms) but it's going to get better update by update and there'll be fewer and fewer mismatches. It's certainly one of the downsides to play a game that's still beeing developed.

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
is it possible to load old records somehow or will I have to play from scratch every time I update?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes