remsleeping

May 12, 2018
Love this game, but I'm having an issue with running the last two updates on Mac OSX 10.7.5. I unpack the zip as anyone would or should, place the app in my applications folder and try to run it from that folder or the app bar (even ran the fix.commands script that someone had written and posted somewhere on the forum *forgive my forgetfulness on the dev's name*). I'm fairly effecient in front end web languages, but have no clue how to navigate or break down python, so I'm at a loss. Below is the resulting error code.. any help is appreciated! Thanx.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/core/changelog.rpy", line 1, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/changelog.rpy", line 20, in _execute_python_hide
IOError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/core/changelog.rpyc", line 1, in script
  File "/Applications/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Applications/SummertimeSaga.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/core/changelog.rpy", line 1, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/changelog.rpy", line 20, in _execute_python_hide
IOError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor

Darwin-11.4.2-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.19.5
Mon Dec 30 11:17:02 2019

Reactions: rewyn

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
i used lain's mod but i need to progress mrs. johnson quest for aqua's quest but it's end in game for mrs johnson's quest because of bugs etc? can someone help?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Pregnancy doesn't work for me with Grace and Consuela even though they're fertilized.
it takes awhile you will get a text from eve telling you that Grace is pregnant. you will receive a text from Consuela saying !!!!

if you have skipped it then try going to the tattoo polair front door not the garage with consuela go to you safe house that you bought

mancible

Jul 6, 2017
Anyone else have the glitch in Roxxy story line the key is missing in the Principal's house to get the exams? I had to reload from save since it won't let me get the key, and it won't let me go back to the house without the exams.

**edit** or did the key move in 19.5 and I'm just to dumb to find it?

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
im a bit confused, wasnt the reason that was removed from the game because the maker didnt feel comfortable lewding a real person without their consent but now theres just a naked picture of Melonia in her room. why the sudden change in heart?

Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
where do i go to start consuela's scene? i got her the hospital job already, but talking to her only gives me the option "i should go". i dont see her at the hospital any other time

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
where do i go to start consuela's scene? i got her the hospital job already, but talking to her only gives me the option "i should go". i dont see her at the hospital any other time
After getting her the hospital job you have to sleep in you second home. But you have to wait like a week or so progress with her scenes.

Reactions: Scuzzbucket

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
im a bit confused, wasnt the reason that was removed from the game because the maker didnt feel comfortable lewding a real person without their consent but now theres just a naked picture of Melonia in her room. why the sudden change in heart?
I don't know. It's a shame though because Lily is not only super generic but wears an awful cosplay outfit as well.
Maybe the person that Tatiana was based on contacted DC and requested he take her out of the game.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
im a bit confused, wasnt the reason that was removed from the game because the maker didnt feel comfortable lewding a real person
That wasn't really the reason though. She was added back when someone on DC's picarto chat suggested her and acutally asked if she was fine beeing the game in general, she somewhat agreed but that was all that happened. I guess DC simply didn't wan to bother asking for further persmission for potential lewd content, etc. risking trouble. After all, she isn't a globally known celebrity like for example the Trumps but just something in between.

Else there are indeed plenty of normal real girls in the game, like Micoe, Josephine, Kassy, the future daughter of the mafia boss, etc.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes