Apoc69

Aug 17, 2019
i think i have a bug but why when i'm clicking in the garage of the taboo parlor, he's appeared " we should check odette first " but in the walktrough, odette is in the garage at this time in my save. so bug or not ?

Did anyone sort this? Search turns up no solution or work around.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Did anyone sort this? Search turns up no solution or work around.
if you are talking about Tuuku he's at the edge of the tattoo parlor

make sure you click on the side of the tattoo parlor not the door or the garage

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
Any tips on how to play this game without bugs. Deleted 19.1 due rage over 3 bugged routes. the changelog of 19.5 seems to have fixed them but I am still seeing people post their bugs here.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I am getting this error after beating dexter whenever I try to talk with Roxxy in class or her trailer....Can someone give me a patch or a fix?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I am getting this error after beating dexter whenever I try to talk with Roxxy in class or her trailer....Can someone give me a patch or a fix?
are you using any mods that are in the main post?

if you are try removing them and see if it fix that problem I have played it from start to finish and had no problem with the game

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
are you using any mods that are in the main post?

if you are try removing them and see if it fix that problem I have played it from start to finish and had no problem with the game
hmm I have Lain's mod so I guess I'll try the fresh version...

Edit: Nope, the issue is still there in the clean version too

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Your save is broken, either by a broken mod or an import from a buggy game version. Maybe you did not follow the advise given here: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-19-5-kompas-productions.276/post-2821404

I cannot tell if there is maybe something else broken, but you can fix this one in the console. Type:

M_roxxy.set("roxxy relationship", 4)

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
but it upset me I already had 2 backdacks in the roxy line and now I am stuck on the beach during the competition nothing can be done
help

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
some time ago I played it there were no problems and now I came back to the game every now and then problems and I can't play my record because it is from 18.6 and now I am pissed because I am starting the new game 3 times and there are backwards

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Did the devs solve the issue of older saves not working with newer versions?
there was never been a guarantee that old save will work with any new versions even the creator of renpy said that there would/n't be problems with old save with version of update version of the games cause of all of the code changes that have been it is best to start a new game regardless just in-case the dev might of added something in the beginning of the game just never know

Jun 21, 2018
Art is nice, but oh how tired I am of so many games loving to use almost exclusively oversized boobs characters.
Three of the 6 main girls have petite or athletic builds (only one is fully implemented though, one is halfway and the other is slated for the next update after the current one). Only one of the teachers have big breasts plus from the top of my head we got at least 6 others with smaller breasts as optional sex partners, and I think only the family of the protagonist really are all big tits? And of the future updates, after this one, the majority of incoming girls don't have big tits.

This was a complaint that was valid like, a year and a half ago, not now, imo.

Reactions: fanboi

quilty

Dec 11, 2018
Anyone else have the glitch in Roxxy story line the key is missing in the Principal's house to get the exams? I had to reload from save since it won't let me get the key, and it won't let me go back to the house without the exams.

**edit** or did the key move in 19.5 and I'm just to dumb to find it?
yes. same here. i asked about this in detail a few pages back. used the admin save file to continue.

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
there was never been a guarantee that old save will work with any new versions even the creator of renpy said that there would/n't be problems with old save with version of update version of the games cause of all of the code changes that have been it is best to start a new game regardless just in-case the dev might of added something in the beginning of the game just never know
Yeah I know updates breaking saves happens sometimes, but it usually works for most games I've played. For every update to "break saves" every single time is a not nearly that common, I know it was a problem maybe year ago but I haven't checked since, that's why I asked if a solution was found yet.

You didn't give a clear answer though lol

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
How's the save compatibility been? If it's worked well so far from 0.19.0 to 0.19.1 to 0.19.5, I was thinking of playing the latter to get started ahead of time for 0.20.

But I feel like 0.20 might make some additions to the early stages of the game as well since it touches the main story, so I wouldn't want to miss out on anything.

Anybody have any thoughts?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes