rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Where can I find the 3rd stack of magazines for the collage in art class? I've got a stack from the teachers lounge and a stack from the cafeteria but I can't find the last one. Also is it possible to find the cemetery? I've got the decoding book from the library and I got the death records from the hospital but don't know where the cemetery is to look for the next clue.
at the basketball court

go to your aunts place there hole in her fence near the shed

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
New building drawed by DC I wonder what could it be
p.s. If there's a problem if I post DC's pictures here i'll not post them anymore

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
New building drawed by DC I wonder what could it be
p.s. If there's a problem if I post DC's pictures here i'll not post them anymore
It may be good use spoilers for those who don't want to see them.

To answer your question, it's going to be an apartment building for minor characters who can't get a real house on the map. So in case for example Tony/Maria, Cpt. Terry, etc. ever need a flat/room for some kind of quest, they'll get an apartment in that building.

ai...

May 30, 2019
I have the quest to talk to Erik about who to invite to the party in his basement but I don't have any options when talking to him at home or school to talk about that. Also is there a use for the broken statue? He said the name seems familiar but that's all I've saw so far.

ChillyDabs

Donor
Dec 14, 2019
I have the quest to talk to Erik about who to invite to the party in his basement but I don't have any options when talking to him at home or school to talk about that. Also is there a use for the broken statue? He said the name seems familiar but that's all I've saw so far.
you'll eventually collect 3 pieces of the statue and place it within the garden.

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
Firstly, I find it very good that instead of the usual ranting in this forum, you are actually expressing positive critics and solution proposals. However, your post is too long to read in detail, really.
It's a bit of an essay, yes, but given the typical game format on the boards I figured people might be more willing to have a longer read. Besides, I tend to take notes on truly exceptional games and post them all at once as feedback once I've reached a relative state of completion, rather than run through it incrementally and waste time and space as if the medium is Discord or IRC. =)

Plus there's a TL/DR summary which was even written to be TODO and release note friendly. ;-)

I did notice I forgot to mention something, though. I would have loved a meta joke about fitting the shovel in the MC's backpack, since it's very early on in the Diane story.

Diane (smiling): "Did you bring the shovel?"
MC (cheerful): "Yes, here it is!"
Diane (suspicious): "..."
Diane (laughing): "MC, how in the world did you fit that in your backpack?"
MC (confused): "I... don't know?"

If you have bugs, you should attach a savegame here so that people can reproduce and check.
I thought I already fixed that Dexter bug with my mod. Again, please attach a savegame if possible.
Can do!

Just to clarify, Dexter's book can be collected from his locker only after the overdue books quest is complete.

1) Quicksave 4 has all the books turned in. Note that it is not possible to collect the book from Dexter's locker.
2) Quicksave 5 is from a week later, with a couple more stories progressed. Note that it is now possible to collect the book again.

It's worth noting that there was a space conflict between Roxxy's shower scene and the Martinezes, which made collecting Martinez's book impossible because the MC had to train charisma to void the Roxxy scene before he was able to collect the Martinez book. I think that is unlikely to affect much, but then again, I was pretty much convinced it wasn't NTMod to blame. (I haven't run in debug mode, decompiled the game, or extracted any of the images since I don't like to do that until I've finished a relatively complete game without a gallery feature and want to see what possible images or scenes I've missed.)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
It's a bit of an essay, yes, but given the typical game format on the boards I figured people might be more willing to have a longer read. Besides, I tend to take notes on truly exceptional games and post them all at once as feedback once I've reached a relative state of completion, rather than run through it incrementally and waste time and space as if the medium is Discord or IRC. =)

Plus there's a TL/DR summary which was even written to be TODO and release note friendly. ;-)

I did notice I forgot to mention something, though. I would have loved a meta joke about fitting the shovel in the MC's backpack, since it's very early on in the Diane story.

Diane (smiling): "Did you bring the shovel?"
MC (cheerful): "Yes, here it is!"
Diane (suspicious): "..."
Diane (laughing): "MC, how in the world did you fit that in your backpack?"
MC (confused): "I... don't know?"

Can do!

Just to clarify, Dexter's book can be collected from his locker only after the overdue books quest is complete.

1) Quicksave 4 has all the books turned in. Note that it is not possible to collect the book from Dexter's locker.
2) Quicksave 5 is from a week later, with a couple more stories progressed. Note that it is now possible to collect the book again.

It's worth noting that there was a space conflict between Roxxy's shower scene and the Martinezes, which made collecting Martinez's book impossible because the MC had to train charisma to void the Roxxy scene before he was able to collect the Martinez book. I think that is unlikely to affect much, but then again, I was pretty much convinced it wasn't NTMod to blame. (I haven't run in debug mode, decompiled the game, or extracted any of the images since I don't like to do that until I've finished a relatively complete game without a gallery feature and want to see what possible images or scenes I've missed.)
I cannot reproduce this, and I bet it's fixed with my mod as I wrote. There is a possibility in vanilla game to have the books quest finished, then meet dexter at the basketball court in the afternoon, triggering the quest again. In this case the book reappears in the locker.

I did not find any other place in the sources where the state resets to that point. So unless you can provide me with a save showing this happening with my mod installed and exactly how it's triggered, I can only assume you loaded a save that has been made with an affected game version, having visited Dexter again as described.

Reactions: Punto

ai...

May 30, 2019
I'm having two bugs with the game. The first being I can't talk to erik about who to invite to his party, but it's still telling me to do it. The other being, the nun tells me to go to her chambers to talk to her at night. During the evenings the church is locked and at night I can enter the church but I can't enter any rooms it tells me I'm tired I need to be going but I can't even exit the church since it's telling me to get home over and over again.

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
Asked before, but didn't get a response.

Is the save compatibility starting with 0.19.0 pretty good? I was thinking of playing 0.19.5 in preparation for 0.20.0 and 0.20.5, but if it's likely things will break between then, I figured I'd just wait until the next update (and its patches) drop.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
I'm having two bugs with the game. The first being I can't talk to erik about who to invite to his party, but it's still telling me to do it. The other being, the nun tells me to go to her chambers to talk to her at night. During the evenings the church is locked and at night I can enter the church but I can't enter any rooms it tells me I'm tired I need to be going but I can't even exit the church since it's telling me to get home over and over again.
There are SEVERAL points in the stories where you can't advance in one, because you have to finish/complete another first- and that is what is happening for you with Eric (my biggest beef with this was I actually had to complete all of Eve's quest before I could ask her for a drawing pad for Ms Ross, but it crops up fairly frequently) - when it will let you, you can ask Eric about poker night friends by entering his House in the evening (you can't ask him at school, its a cut-scene)
The nun one has been there for a while- I can remember it from version 17 as well- it's locked in evening, and a game ender if you drop in at night. The locked door seems to be intentional, she shows up the next morning at Debbies house, and accuses you of forgetting.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Well, that probably depends on your definition of "the endgame". The main story about MC's dad will be part of the next two updates and should basically conclude by then, which would leave the "prom part" to be completed. That's going to take time. I made calculation quite some time ago based on DC's official roadmap and base on the time it took to release updates during the last 2 years. Accordingly it should likely take another 3 to 3,5 years until the basic game is done. After that there's of course quite a bit left that could be done (pregnancy sex, more scenes in general, small stories for some minor characters just like Consuela's now, etc.), which will probably get done at least partly, as long as enough patreons want it.

That said, the game will reach a point, where DC could technically finish it without breaking too many promises, so it may indeed be shorter, too. Which would be really sad, though.
Thanks for the information. Since I don't read the Patreon etc, Is the A+ in PE set for after the Prom? It has been frustrating for me over the years that I could have max strength and still have scenes where I ask the pink cyclone "where do I go for training?", "oh, theres a gym???"

chocobo_00

Oct 20, 2018
I can’t complete the aqua route? It won’t let me click on the tombstone and I have the shovel and progressed through everybody’s story already

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
ar
I can’t complete the aqua route? It won’t let me click on the tombstone and I have the shovel and progressed through everybody’s story already
are you clicking the correct tombstone? or did you go directly to graveyard without getting name from Roz (medical center)? (you don't actually need the shovel until you're digging on beach island) rough path as i remember it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lisvi

Jimmy johnjim

Jan 23, 2018
I've gotten to the point on the consuela route where i reccomended her to the priest and she just kinda... disappeared. I can't find her anywhere. I just bought the beach house to see if it would work, but she's still nowhere to be found.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Thanks for the information. Since I don't read the Patreon etc, Is the A+ in PE set for after the Prom? It has been frustrating for me over the years that I could have max strength and still have scenes where I ask the pink cyclone "where do I go for training?", "oh, theres a gym???"
Coach Bridget's story and the GYM/PE marks will be introduced once the teachers get their next update. As of now there hasn't been any announcement/poll when that update may happen. That said, those dialog connections between different stories and reactions to MC's stats/relationship status/etc. may have to wait even longer until the very, very end - if they'll ever really happen at all, that is.

Reactions: Glx27

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
I cannot reproduce this, and I bet it's fixed with my mod as I wrote. There is a possibility in vanilla game to have the books quest finished, then meet dexter at the basketball court in the afternoon, triggering the quest again. In this case the book reappears in the locker.

I did not find any other place in the sources where the state resets to that point. So unless you can provide me with a save showing this happening with my mod installed and exactly how it's triggered, I can only assume you loaded a save that has been made with an affected game version, having visited Dexter again as described.
I've been running with NTMod from the very beginning (I've never even played vanilla at all for this game), but definitely clicked on Dexter at the b-ball court a couple times.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well the game is WIP, abd those are the unfinished parts. I myself kind of fixed some of those dialogs some time ago in my mod, but I don't see much sense anymore to keep that up. They wull all be fixed sometime by DC

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes