srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I've been running with NTMod from the very beginning (I've never even played vanilla at all for this game), but definitely clicked on Dexter at the b-ball court a couple times.
Well then there is still the rollback/save issue that might invalidate your saves:

https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-19-5-kompas-productions.276/post-2821404

I will look into it again eventually but right now I do not see how else to fix it. As I wrote, in vanilla game this is unfixed and I am sure I fixed at least *that* issue.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
You know, I really expected the game to acknowledge knocking up eve, her sister and the goth all at the same time. Missed opportunity.

Last edited:
Reactions: quilty

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hi, thanks for the answer. I don't seem to be able to find the webm files in the archive. I tried to make a gif from the pictures but it would appear the pictures are some sort of collage with superposition of different layers or something like that. Yet I have seen some here I think
my mistake they do layered images and Composite images

you will need a good image editor like photoshop to put them back together before you make a gif

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
can someone get me out of okita sex loop
I must admit I have not the slightest idea what went wrong with your save. It even doesn't work with no mod installed (vanilla game). There is supposedly a screen to be shown that gives you the options to go faster, continue, or cum (and leave), but that screen never shows up for your save.

You can exit the loop with the console, typing:

Code:
jump okitas_office_hscene_aftermath
But the same thing will happen again next time you visit her in her office...

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
So my Mia Part 10 step 2 is bugged and Daisy part 1 step 2 also.. because Clyde is gone how to fix this? Also Tammy part 15 is nog triggiring for me. hopefully there is a fix ? i really dont want to start over again

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So my Mia Part 10 step 2 is bugged and Daisy part 1 step 2 also.. because Clyde is gone how to fix this? Also Tammy part 15 is nog triggiring for me. hopefully there is a fix ? i really dont want to start over again
Not everybody is playing with Lain's mod, so your "part whatever" means nothing to half the people (including me). Better attach a savegame here. Save it while in the main city map. And it might be a good idea to try with the unmodded game first if the bug appears there as well.

And: maybe it's also a good idea to describe in more detail what you think the bug is, and how to trigger it. Clyde comes back eventually, so no bug there.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Not everybody is playing with Lain's mod, so your "part whatever" means nothing to half the people (including me). Better attach a savegame here. Save it while in the main city map. And it might be a good idea to try with the unmodded game first if the bug appears there as well.

And: maybe it's also a good idea to describe in more detail what you think the bug is, and how to trigger it. Clyde comes back eventually, so no bug there.
The Mia part is when you need to bimbo church girl. Daisy part is that you need to Clyde And Tammy is Eric mother she must be in the basement but she is not there tried mutiple days.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The Mia part is when you need to bimbo church girl. Daisy part is that you need to Clyde And Tammy is Eric mother she must be in the basement but she is not there tried mutiple days.
OK, first thing with Mia story is that you have to talk to Helen. Do this in the afternoon, in Mia's house, second floor, Helen's room. Ask about the wiping. This will allow to proceed further. Be warned that you have to advance Erik's story to return the stolen goods to Harold not much later.

For Clyde to return, I would suggest you advance Roxxy's story first. You will also have to advance Consuela's story.

Finally, for Mrs. Johnson you first need to get introduced to Anne in the Gym. Find and return her dog when meeting her again in the park.

I played all this with your save, no bugs there.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
OK, first thing with Mia story is that you have to talk to Helen. Do this in the afternoon, in Mia's house, second floor, Helen's room. Ask about the wiping. This will allow to proceed further. Be warned that you have to advance Erik's story to return the stolen goods to Harold not much later.

For Clyde to return, I would suggest you advance Roxxy's story first. You will also have to advance Consuela's story.

Finally, for Mrs. Johnson you first need to get introduced to Anne in the Gym. Find and return her dog when meeting her again in the park.

I played all this with your save, no bugs there.

Ok thanks for the help i gonna do that luckely i dont need to restart :D

Donutz87

Apr 2, 2018
Is there no route for a 4-way with Eve, Grace and Odette yet? The Changelog seems to be a bit misleading if there isn't.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
I have a question about the game: is there, or is there not, a hot chick wearing glasses and a skirt suit (jacket optional) who just so happens to be an authority figure (boss, teacher, etc.)?

Edit: preferably with big boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I have a question about the game: is there, or is there not, a hot chick wearing glasses and a skirt suit (jacket optional) who just so happens to be an authority figure (boss, teacher, etc.)?

Edit: preferably with big boobs.
Yes there's and best example is school principal I think. It's a very long time last I played this, so no idea if there are new ones.

Reactions: Djoki996

alphax3069

Oct 13, 2018
Is consuela the spanish maid? I remember activating that line in a earlier update but with the newer update I never saw her, how do i activate her scenes?

itachi

Apr 24, 2017
I must admit I have not the slightest idea what went wrong with your save. It even doesn't work with no mod installed (vanilla game). There is supposedly a screen to be shown that gives you the options to go faster, continue, or cum (and leave), but that screen never shows up for your save.

You can exit the loop with the console, typing:

Code:
jump okitas_office_hscene_aftermath
But the same thing will happen again next time you visit her in her office...
lol i wont go back there now

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes