antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
I will look into it again eventually but right now I do not see how else to fix it. As I wrote, in vanilla game this is unfixed and I am sure I fixed at least *that* issue.
Yep, fair cop -- although I wasn't aware that mousewheel rollback was even possible in this game (isn't it disabled?). I was mostly posting for the benefit of the game dev to read or the Patrons to carry over. Presuming that they'd read the entire frickin' novel I wrote, that is. ;-) My 105-day-in save still doesn't allow any interaction with June beyond the "hello" topic, either, so there's definitely at least something messed up in the save state.

I could probably give it a whirl through unrpyc to have a look at some point, once I finish off the rest of the questlines and avoid spoiling anything for myself.

Galactophage

Sep 2, 2017
There is a hot librarian - though not a lot of content yet.

I have a question about the game: is there, or is there not, a hot chick wearing glasses and a skirt suit (jacket optional) who just so happens to be an authority figure (boss, teacher, etc.)?

Edit: preferably with big boobs.

Reactions: Djoki996

Galactophage

Sep 2, 2017
After knocking up eve, odette, jenny and diane; my text message box is full and I can't seem to scroll to see new text messages in the phone. Each time I get a new text message, it doesn't appear on the screen, but after I close the phone I get a reminder to visit someone in the hospital. Is this a bug or is there a scroll command I can't figure out?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is there no route for a 4-way with Eve, Grace and Odette yet? The Changelog seems to be a bit misleading if there isn't.
No and there aren't any plans for it to happen as far as I'm aware. What part of the changelog would suggest it?
When will they finish the game? I’ve been watching this fat bitch in the toilet for 3 years already.
Nobody knows when it'll be done, but you may expect at least 3 years of work to be left. That said, when content is going to be introduced is decided by patreon polls and Judith (aka your "fat bitch") sadly hasn't been the most liked character until now and lost all of them.
Just checked her out on the wiki. Any idea whether the dev is gonna make a route for her eventually?
She/the library is on DC's roadmap, so something will happen eventually. Don't expect anything anytime soon, though. I'd personally expect her to be very, very far down the line.
is there any ntr scene in summertime saga?
Nothing that would qualify as real NTR and you shouldn't expect anything in the future. Despite the somewhat darkish introduction, the game is pretty lighthearted and easygoing and it'll very likely stay like that in the future. If you prefer that kind of darker mood (and possibly NTRish conent) you should probably check out TaffyTales, in case you haven't yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeroes and Djoki996

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
After knocking up eve, odette, jenny and diane; my text message box is full and I can't seem to scroll to see new text messages in the phone. Each time I get a new text message, it doesn't appear on the screen, but after I close the phone I get a reminder to visit someone in the hospital. Is this a bug or is there a scroll command I can't figure out?
It's a bit tricky, but you should be able to scroll that window with mouse wheel or dragging. If you click a message a detail window will pop up and you have to close and try again. Or the messages disappear altogether. Just keep trying.

Or use condoms ;)

Edit: fixed scrolling in the messages app with my mod (see below).

Last edited:

quilty

Dec 11, 2018
You can currently get Jennie, Diane, Daisy, Eve, Grace, Odette and Consuela pregnant...Once they're in that condition, you can only continue to fuck Diane - pregnant sex with the others would be a nice touch.
agreed. one slight amendment; you can have sex once with odette whilst pregnant, right after your first conversation discussing her being 'knocked up'. also, there's a bug with jenny, who reverts to being 'unpregnant' at night in her bedroom, but then becomes pregnant again the next morning.

antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
Well then there is still the rollback/save issue that might invalidate your saves:

https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-19-5-kompas-productions.276/post-2821404

I will look into it again eventually but right now I do not see how else to fix it. As I wrote, in vanilla game this is unfixed and I am sure I fixed at least *that* issue.
After far too much time spent debugging this, I have confirmed that I'm a fucking idiot! =) I found the cause of the Dexter's locker bug. It is indeed the vanilla bug coming back to bite me in the ass. But that's not NTMod's fault. That's my fault, because I'm simply running vanilla: I apparently extracted NTMod to the root Summertime Saga folder instead of the /game subfolder. God dammit. ;-)

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, I've found a counterpoint in the dialogue in the scene where Grace finds out she's pregnant. She sends a message to MC and when we get to the studio, the dialogue is that Eve is pregnant again. I can't go into the mayor's house either, because whenever I try, the text says I had to hide, as if I was still in his wife's room.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I'm just waiting for all the Debbie art to be redone.

I immediately install the latest cookie jar hack that people post here and watch the scenes.

The game itself is of no interest to me anymore due to replaying it about 7 times already.

Last edited:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
The game is beautiful, the scenes are great, but something is wrong ... Helen's story has returned to the point where we still talk to her in the church about change; Jenne and Eve got pregnant again, even though the sperm hit the wall ... This could have happened because I carried a version 19 save as described that would work? Because in my game, Jenne had just finished her maternity period and was open to play again.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
After far too much time spent debugging this, I have confirmed that I'm a fucking idiot! =) I found the cause of the Dexter's locker bug. It is indeed the vanilla bug coming back to bite me in the ass. But that's not NTMod's fault. That's my fault, because I'm simply running vanilla: I apparently extracted NTMod to the root Summertime Saga folder instead of the /game subfolder. God dammit. ;-)
Lol

Thx for this brave clarification :)

When you "install" it that way, do you not immediately see it's wrong? Or do parts of the mod work even so?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes