Nov 25, 2019
Hello, impossible to find a French version of the games ...
I'm desperately looking for a translation ...
the little link I find is unusable

Thank you for your comeback ;)

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
the game is pretty great but there is a few locations its lacking........ realism with the pregnancy aspect a girl doesnt stop going to school or work just cause she learns she's pregnant (at least all i've seen) they wait till the final stages when their about to pop to stop.

i would like to see the mc offer to have them help diane when they are pregnant or shortly after (not all breast milk is used for nursing) her "barn" is already designed for it (you can litterally see 4 other milking stations so there should be more then just diane and daisy workin there. this may be a intended feature for later if so ignore what i said)

i would like the forest and ocean area's expanded a bit more maybe add in more story for characters like daisy and aqua .

maybe with daisy some of her kin hear about whats going on through cletus (ugh i know but who better then that redneck moron) and come looking for her and kidnapping her along with diane and the mc goes looking along with the help of some of the others.

with aqua maybe after she has had her first children she decides to start repopulating her aqua town and finds some kind of sea fruit that grants surface dwellers some limited aquatic abilities.

yes this might not be the best location to suggest things but who knows if the game dev doesnt see it maybe some modder does and likes it enough to try it themselves

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
the game is pretty great but there is a few locations its lacking........ realism with the pregnancy aspect a girl doesnt stop going to school or work just cause she learns she's pregnant (at least all i've seen) they wait till the final stages when their about to pop to stop.

i would like to see the mc offer to have them help diane when they are pregnant or shortly after (not all breast milk is used for nursing) her "barn" is already designed for it (you can litterally see 4 other milking stations so there should be more then just diane and daisy workin there. this may be a intended feature for later if so ignore what i said)

i would like the forest and ocean area's expanded a bit more maybe add in more story for characters like daisy and aqua .

maybe with daisy some of her kin hear about whats going on through cletus (ugh i know but who better then that redneck moron) and come looking for her and kidnapping her along with diane and the mc goes looking along with the help of some of the others.

with aqua maybe after she has had her first children she decides to start repopulating her aqua town and finds some kind of sea fruit that grants surface dwellers some limited aquatic abilities.

yes this might not be the best location to suggest things but who knows if the game dev doesnt see it maybe some modder does and likes it enough to try it themselves
I say, let's wait and see how the game looks like once finished. Then it's modding time ;)

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
this game now is shit ! first i play V17.5 then download V18.0 where i need to start again then new update and start again and new one and new one ! play this game from start 3-4 times play the same shit over and over again ! and now in this my last playing have more bugs then before ! can`t pick up plant at night in cave ! can`t pick up dean DNA he want to do it and i can`t leave from there ! toad is not there ! when i go to church at night click on her door he tell me that is to late for that and i need to go to sleep click on back no it is to late for that and i need to go to sleep ! how to go to sleep if i can`t go outside ??? i buy drink for beach party but when i go there i have only option nothing !!! ...............

• Angry
Reactions: Zeroes and strenif

401Grem

May 14, 2017
this game now is shit ! first i play V17.5 then download V18.0 where i need to start again then new update and start again and new one and new one ! play this game from start 3-4 times play the same shit over and over again ! and now in this my last playing have more bugs then before ! can`t pick up plant at night in cave ! can`t pick up dean DNA he want to do it and i can`t leave from there ! toad is not there ! when i go to church at night click on her door he tell me that is to late for that and i need to go to sleep click on back no it is to late for that and i need to go to sleep ! how to go to sleep if i can`t go outside ??? i buy drink for beach party but when i go there i have only option nothing !!! ...............
wambulance.gif

Feb 5, 2018
Some details would be really helpful, you think not? How many minutes before the crash, are all saves affected, what error message is given, are mods installed, what Android version, what device...
not really counted about minutes maybe 10 min, save not affected but it so stressful to load the game again since the game would load slowly after opened, yes i use maim lain walkthrough mod, using android 9 os zenfone max pro m1 device

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
If you are not too upset about everything, please take the time to post a save for each of the issues so that people can reproduce and, hopefully, help.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
If you are not too upset about everything, please take the time to post a save for each of the issues so that people can reproduce and, hopefully, help.
i have only 1 save play 20-30 minutes then save .... fix now for this collect plant at night and dean DNA ....

Jaaru

Aug 21, 2017
Im stuck.

I have the Incest Patch, Lain's Mod Pack and the Naughty Tribute mods installed.
I have done everything else except Mrs. Johnson's route.

Erik needs his cards for the tournament, that his mom have moved?

Lain's guide says that i need to go and check under the aquarium in the basement.
I have checked that in different times and in multiple days, but theres nothing.
Whats wrong?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes