antediluvian

Dec 29, 2019
How to install incest patch should i rename the downloadable file from the web the instruction said move incestpatch.rpa but the file name i downloaded from that web only named patch.rpa shouod i rename it ??
.rpa and .rpy/.rpyc files are always processed and loaded by the game regardless of their filenames, so you can do either and it'll work just fine. Personally I rename most patch files descriptively so I know where they came from. =)

ubnub82

Aug 2, 2017
Recently redownload the game and I'm somehow stuck after giving Okita the glasses the game got stuck on her and now she just says she's very busy. Anyone know how to fix or do I have to restart?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Recently redownload the game and I'm somehow stuck after giving Okita the glasses the game got stuck on her and now she just says she's very busy. Anyone know how to fix or do I have to restart?
If I remember correctly, do you not have to visit her in her office?

NotJarred

Aug 1, 2017
I'm trapped at the lasagna dinner in eve's route, and need to get use the dev console to continue, i've tried setting it to true and copy and pasting the unlockconsole.rpy into the renpy folder, but nothing will make the dev console come up, just the regular. any advice would be appreciated.

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Discovered an iritating bug yesterday. If I enter the church late at night, I can't get out again. MC says it's time to go to bed, but nothing happens when using the Back option. Can't get out of the church to use the map to get home :-(

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Discovered an iritating bug yesterday. If I enter the church late at night, I can't get out again. MC says it's time to go to bed, but nothing happens when using the Back option. Can't get out of the church to use the map to get home :-(
I just fixed this in my mod (see next post).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

version 1.06 of the is up, featuring some bug fixes and the possibility to experience the missing scenes that you are locked out from due to story branches (Erik/Mrs. Johnson and Mia/Helen). For this, go to your bedroom and have some sleepless fantasies ;)

Have fun!

JawaTheHutt

Apr 9, 2018
Summertime Saga really, really, really surprised me, it is not only really hot cute and interesting, it is also very fun and addicting to play. I cought myself enjoying the game itself so much i forgot jerking off. The little stories in there are so good and cute, i never thought i would say this but this Game truly deserves the tag of "Game" unlike so many other slideshows. Bravo!

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Hi guys,

version 1.06 of the is up, featuring some bug fixes and the possibility to experience the missing scenes that you are locked out from due to story branches (Erik/Mrs. Johnson and Mia/Helen). For this, go to your bedroom and have some sleepless fantasies ;)

Have fun!
Latest naughty tribute works great, now lets you fantasize to your heart's content before going to sleep, plus gives Eve some bush (the way God intended women).

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes