Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Latest naughty tribute works great, now lets you fantasize to your heart's content before going to sleep, plus gives Eve some bush (the way God intended women).
God also made women capable of having children at age 12. Just because god designed us a certain way doesn't mean we can't rise above it as a civilization.

Also fuck body hair, on men or women. Shit feels weird and gets stuck in your throat most of the time.

Reactions: EJW

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
God also made women capable of having children at age 12. Just because god designed us a certain way doesn't mean we can't rise above it as a civilization.

Also fuck body hair, on men or women. Shit feels weird and gets stuck in your throat most of the time.
So let's thank god he created the razor for you and Naughty Tribute mod for the rest of us :)

Feb 5, 2018
.rpa and .rpy/.rpyc files are always processed and loaded by the game regardless of their filenames, so you can do either and it'll work just fine. Personally I rename most patch files descriptively so I know where they came from. =)
But it wont work when i move it to android/data/com.kompasxxx/files nothing change after i move the patch.rpa to that folder

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Welp, I don't know what I expected when I heard the name "Ricardo"...

Could anyone explain to me why the game reverted progress on some storylines? Namely Eve's and Mia's, I finished both but when playing on the new build (from 19.1 to 19.5) the game had me rolled back to about halfway through progress. What's weirder is some NPCs, like Helen and Angelica already had the same dialogue as if I finished the questlines.
If it's a bug, I hope it's at least a harmless one.

EDIT: Welp, the game dicked itself finally on the lasagna scene of all things. It doesn't register Grace/Odette dinner and then Eve's handjob event as happening. So much for that save compatibility thing lul

Last edited:

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Welp, I don't know what I expected when I heard the name "Ricardo"...

Could anyone explain to me why the game reverted progress on some storylines? Namely Eve's and Mia's, I finished both but when playing on the new build (from 19.1 to 19.5) the game had me rolled back to about halfway through progress. What's weirder is some NPCs, like Helen and Angelica already had the same dialogue as if I finished the questlines.
If it's a bug, I hope it's at least a harmless one.

EDIT: Welp, the game dicked itself finally on the lasagna scene of all things. It doesn't register Grace/Odette dinner and then Eve's handjob event as happening. So much for that save compatibility thing lul
Are you using a roll back mod? The game is notorious for not liking that. The only way to avoid it seems to be to never save the game anywhere but the city map.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Are you using a roll back mod?
Nope, only the incest restoration mod, which solely edits some text, AFAIK. And I did use it in 19.1 as well.
Then again, I never manually migrated any save files, just used the ones locally stored somewhere in AppData I guess. Maybe that's why the game got fucky? Like, you need BOTH for it to work properly?

Last edited:

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Random question: Why is the game called "Summertime Saga" when the game takes place while school is in session? I know it can't be summer school, because MC would have failed with no chance of recovery (I mean 0% chance. Nada) since he missed a month of school.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Random question: Why is the game called "Summertime Saga" when the game takes place while school is in session? I know it can't be summer school, because MC would have failed with no chance of recovery (I mean 0% chance. Nada) since he missed a month of school.
As far as I'm aware there is no real reason, actually. DC started this whole thing by doing a few "Roxxy" doodles to have something he could teach himself coding with (that's why she's the title girl, though she actually only got her name and became an ingame character a bit later). When some people liked it, he added MC and started the game, including the name. I wouldn't even be surprised if its only called Summertime Saga because DC actually released the first version in august.

Donnyd

Sep 9, 2018
The bikini is not on the stage. Can I give it to Roxxy through the console?
Have you talked to everybody (incl. Roxxy in the cabin)?
Same issue here, already did the bikini contest event, now it repeats and wants me to give Roxxy the bikini again, even though it's not on the stage anymore.

A console command to spawn the bikini or reset the event completely would be nice.

Edit: Just restarted the game, and it bugged again. This time not only after the bikini event - again - but also Diane's whole story just decided to reset to part 2, with her normal house, and she's dissapeared. 10/10 bug free experience.

Last edited:

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
How long do updates generally take nowadays. A while back, it used to be 1 update a month, but nowadays, it seems like 1 update every 3 months it the norm, if not longer. Just trying to get a feel for when 0.20 drops, and/or a 0.20.1 or 0.20.5 like last time.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
How long do updates generally take nowadays. A while back, it used to be 1 update a month, but nowadays, it seems like 1 update every 3 months it the norm, if not longer. Just trying to get a feel for when 0.20 drops, and/or a 0.20.1 or 0.20.5 like last time.
Well, those "monthly" updates (and even those weren't really monthly) didn't happen for more than 2 years now. The average since is indeed about 10 weeks per update, while some took more than 4 months, other, shorter ones little more than one. So ~3 months is a good indication but it'll always depend on the content and quality of the individual update.

Reactions: GoldenGateSon
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes