Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
You posted this already before. Your save is bugged, absolutely no point continuing with a bugged save. Start fresh. Or did you do that already and have now come accross hte same issues again? In that case, you should also consider deleting the persistence data.

Bugs happen, but I admit it's strange if you are facing this whole bunch of bugs at once. Most likely some single issue caused them all.
play this game from star 5-6 times ! first because new updates then because bugs ! no point to play again with this game was ok to 17.5 after that this is shit ! it is time to say goodbye and delete !!!

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
For anybody with some experience with it so far, how's the save compatibility update that started with 0.19? Part of me wants to get started to get ahead when 0.20 drops, but it's been buggy or if 0.20 is likely to change the early experience (and thus need a fresh start), I'll probably hold off instead.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
play this game from star 5-6 times ! first because new updates then because bugs ! no point to play again with this game was ok to 17.5 after that this is shit ! it is time to say goodbye and delete !!!
You also said that already.

No point whining here. Make a bug report on their page.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
For anybody with some experience with it so far, how's the save compatibility update that started with 0.19? Part of me wants to get started to get ahead when 0.20 drops, but it's been buggy or if 0.20 is likely to change the early experience (and thus need a fresh start), I'll probably hold off instead.
I don't think there's much to "get ahead" for the main story. Given that the new content will very likely start on day one, it's probably a better idea to start again anyway, at least as long as you want to use the cheat mode.

As long as you don't save during dialogs and always save on the main map you should be fine but, given from what I've read, I'd say results are still mixed even if you follow those instructinos. Some people had issues, in my case it worked well, though I didn't transfer a full 0.19. save but an incomplete one. Given that they are likely to further improve the whole situation its probably somewhat safe, but there's no guarantee.

I don't really see a reason to play the full game again right now anyway, so you may just start Consuela's story now (all her story requires is 7 charisma and $6000) and play the rest when 0.20 drops. In that case you have a very slim save and can enjoy the new version once it's out.

when is Aqua getting an update with pregnancy ?
and can we please have some magic with the kitten to make her Sexy Loli catgirl
Aqua will get some content at some point, but I'd expect that to be one of the very last things, unless it's some kind of surprise update. Next to pregnancy DC hinted that he wants her to have some fun with the seasucc, too.

Loli stuff won't happen though, thanks to patreon. DC even refuses to introduce really flat chested girls because they could be considered "too young".

Last edited:
Reactions: GoldenGateSon

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
I don't think there's much to "get ahead" for the main story. Given that the new content will very likely start on day one, it's probably a better idea to start again anyway, at least as long as you want to use the cheat mode.

As long as you don't save during dialogs and always save on the main map you should be fine but, given from what I've read, I'd say results are still mixed even if you follow those instructinos. Some people had issues, in my case it worked well, though I didn't transfer a full 0.19. save but an incomplete one. Given that they are likely to further improve the whole situation its probably somewhat safe, but there's no guarantee.

I don't really see a reason to play the full game again right now anyway, so you may just start Consuela's story now (all her story requires is 7 charisma and $6000) and play the rest when 0.20 drops. In that case you have a very slim save and can enjoy the new version once it's out.

Aqua will get some content at some point, but I'd expect that to be one of the very last things, unless it's some kind of surprise update. Next to pregnancy DC hinted that he wants her to have some fun with the seasucc, too.

Loli stuff won't happen though, thanks to patreon. DC even refuses to introduce really flat chested girls because they could be considered "too young".
Truly a shame there will be no flat chested girls. It is always nice to have a variety of shapes and sizes.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes