Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Yes why else does Pussywillow exist? Come home after a long day and sexy cat-girl curls up with you in bed. Maybe all her sleeping stores energy to change from cat to cat-girl.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Yes why else does Pussywillow exist? Come home after a long day and sexy cat-girl curls up with you in bed. Maybe all her sleeping stores energy to change from cat to cat-girl.
I've seen that both in hentai and manga form. It wouldn't even be weirder than the stuff we've already got.

PervyBetty

Apr 4, 2017
Could also transform Konterina into a sexy and adorable robot girl... maybe with an extra attachment so we can double-team Okita later.

The best thing about this game is that we can just get ridiculous! Cow-girl, fish-girl, cat-girl, robot-girl, maybe eventually some alien-girl, cave girl trapped in ice, cousins from another town, descendants visiting from the future, gender-swapped Cletus (but not Clyde! Fuck you, Clyde!) This game could never end.

May 21, 2018
they are really not getting forward this time.... it might be the longest update that we have to wait for also this update doesnt even has a lot of content. still they cant get their work done....
Well, it is a main story and unlike the other updates, this one will move the story forward and maybe alter some campaigns like Debbie and Jenny for instance. So, I wouldn't mind to wait on the cookie team as long as the content is not only big but really has that quality to it. Story, art or scenewise.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Hey guys. I've been skipping a lot of updates after the second time I had to restart everything, waiting for a more complete version. Thus my questions: Is it a good point to get back into it? (Seems there is a very big update in the pipeline) and which of the mods (if any) would you recommend as quality of life improvements?

Thanks and cheers to y'all.

Reactions: Ghostload

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Well, Maria, the pizza lady will be part of the next update and mrs. Smith will be in 0.22. So you are kind of lucky.
who said mrs. Smith will be in 0.22 ?? i never saw anyone saying this
i wish its true though..but even then how can you be sure its not gona change in poll vote or somthing

Reactions: Ghostload

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
who said mrs. Smith will be in 0.22 ?? i never saw anyone saying this
i wish its true though..but even then how can you be sure its not gona change in poll vote or somthing
Because the vote took place a few months ago?

She was always meant to be part of Annie's update, which will have Annie, Lucy and of course Mrs. Smith and the cult.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes