Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
You guys have beaten me into submission. Cow girl, fish girl and cat girl are okay, even Sister Angelica, but no Erik or Kevin.
Why not? I mean there's no content in the game your forced to play through, and somebody out there does enjoy the options. Plus the MC seems to be willing to sick it in any available hole that presents itself. I wouldn't have asked for sex with the old ladies, but that's in there. It's definitely not content I enjoy seeing, but I don't think it should be removed as an option.

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
The MC's father has been murdered but all what's on His mind is to screw every woman in town
and still as far as I know because I haven't played this game for a long time there still isn't any info
about which gangster did it and why isn't the MC planning any revenge.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The MC's father has been murdered but all what's on His mind is to screw every woman in town
and still as far as I know because I haven't played this game for a long time there still isn't any info
about which gangster did it and why isn't the MC planning any revenge.
That's what 0.20 and 0.20.5 will be about. Once they are released the main story about MC's dad should be finished.

Why this late? Simply because the patreons voted for other updates first.

Iwanttokillsomeone

Sep 13, 2018
Random question: Why is the game called "Summertime Saga" when the game takes place while school is in session? I know it can't be summer school, because MC would have failed with no chance of recovery (I mean 0% chance. Nada) since he missed a month of school.
Are you one of those people that didn't learn about seasons in school? Northern and southern hemispheres of earth have opposite seasons. Plus, you're also assuming that the school system works the same everywhere.

gropax

Dec 24, 2017
I seem to be stuck on Miss Ross's story and it's definitely a bug that wasn't present on earlier versions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some pretty invonvenient bugs in this update (I started a new save).

Anyone else experienced the same thing?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes