Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Rhonda? You don't want to make a sperm deposit with the librarian? Or suck on Judith's tits then fuck her so hard that her glasses fog up?

I know, I know, all good things will occur eventually.
Judith will probably be the last update. Even Kevin will have an update before Judith.

• Sad
Reactions: fanboi

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Random question: Why is the game called "Summertime Saga" when the game takes place while school is in session? I know it can't be summer school, because MC would have failed with no chance of recovery (I mean 0% chance. Nada) since he missed a month of school.
Game takes place in the southern hemisphere.

NeoGolem

Apr 19, 2018
I used to like this game, even tolerated Eve's slight personality change. However adding a bunch of "Meme" characters kinda spoiled it. Plus the fourth wall breaking in the new update.
I hope this is just a phase and not a promise of what's to come. It was cool when Rump was a minor easter egg and not a storyline.
I'll keep a small eye out on this game cause the art is pretty nice.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
more and more bugs ! can`t collect plant at night i cave can`t collect frog can`t collect dean DNA he wan`t to dig in garbage ! when i enter to dean office can go out and the same at church enter and click to go to her room it is to late for that click to go out to go home to sleep no it is to late for that ! can`t progress stuck with bugs !!

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
more and more bugs ! can`t collect plant at night i cave can`t collect frog can`t collect dean DNA he wan`t to dig in garbage ! when i enter to dean office can go out and the same at church enter and click to go to her room it is to late for that click to go out to go home to sleep no it is to late for that ! can`t progress stuck with bugs !!
You posted this already before. Your save is bugged, absolutely no point continuing with a bugged save. Start fresh. Or did you do that already and have now come accross hte same issues again? In that case, you should also consider deleting the persistence data.

Bugs happen, but I admit it's strange if you are facing this whole bunch of bugs at once. Most likely some single issue caused them all.

Reactions: Gamesman01
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes