srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Im stuck.

I have the Incest Patch, Lain's Mod Pack and the Naughty Tribute mods installed.
I have done everything else except Mrs. Johnson's route.

Erik needs his cards for the tournament, that his mom have moved?

Lain's guide says that i need to go and check under the aquarium in the basement.
I have checked that in different times and in multiple days, but theres nothing.
Whats wrong?
Save pls...

shenfull

Aug 7, 2017
I actually got into the game wayy back because of the futa/trap tag that darkcookie promised,i liked the sister root the roxie root but damn all i waited was the futa root and its finally here!!!I wish he makes more of her

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
I tried your saves, and I must admit they are bugged. Don't know how, except that you maybe did not follow the advise I posted here: https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-v0-19-5-kompas-productions.276/post-2821404

I propose you file a bug report at Kompass Production website.
don`t rollback don`t save in the middle of dialogue save every 5-10 minutes because of bugs i only save where i am not on main map and you think because of that i have bugs ? i think that is time to delete this game and don`t download ever again !!!

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Ok I was afraid that Eve's storyline wouldnt live up to what I hoped for but man oh man am I utterly impressed. I love traps but 95% of the games that I have played don't do it right at all. The whole innocent stripping thing to reveal her dick though has got to be the just about the absolute hottest scene I have ever seen in a game ever, and all without them having sex in that scene. I seriously hope that some characters get revisited after the game is finished to add more scenes because I would love more of trap eve.

Reactions: j4yj4m

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Presently have Consuela, Daisy, Diane, Eve, Grace, Jenny and Odette very, very pregnant. Luckily, thanks to Lain's Cheats, I've got more than enough to cover the child support payments.

Anyway, click on my bed and I'm given two options, Masturbate or Sleep. If I click on Sleep I go to sleep, but if I click on Masturbate I'm again given two options, Jerk Off or Fantasize. With the first choice I can think about Debbie, Diane, Eve, Mia, Jenny or Roxxy. With the second choice, however, I'm given the choice (essentially replays) of Helen's Holy Seeding, Helen's Purification, June Cosplay or Mrs. Johnson Sex Education. The only choice that works is the last, the three-way with Mrs. Johnson, Erik and me. The other three options just drop me back to the bedroom.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
She's a good fuck, doggy style. Well worth the $5K. Missionary style, however, would be nice, too.

Plus, she gives a good blowjob. Swallows, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Somnus
Feb 5, 2018
How to install incest patch should i rename the downloadable file from the web the instruction said move incestpatch.rpa but the file name i downloaded from that web only named patch.rpa shouod i rename it ??

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Guessing it's not worth replaying just for the consuela update?
Well, if you want to replay and use the cheat mode, you won't need any old content but the first 2 or 3 minutes. As soon as you can visit Rump's house, you can start her route and won't need anything else.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Presently have Consuela, Daisy, Diane, Eve, Grace, Jenny and Odette very, very pregnant. Luckily, thanks to Lain's Cheats, I've got more than enough to cover the child support payments.

Anyway, click on my bed and I'm given two options, Masturbate or Sleep. If I click on Sleep I go to sleep, but if I click on Masturbate I'm again given two options, Jerk Off or Fantasize. With the first choice I can think about Debbie, Diane, Eve, Mia, Jenny or Roxxy. With the second choice, however, I'm given the choice (essentially replays) of Helen's Holy Seeding, Helen's Purification, June Cosplay or Mrs. Johnson Sex Education. The only choice that works is the last, the three-way with Mrs. Johnson, Erik and me. The other three options just drop me back to the bedroom.
Ops, you got me. That is an upcoming feature of the Naughty Tribute mod. Apparently I failed to disable it... You better ignore this for now, I am not sure about side effects.

mfo

Oct 2, 2017

I downloaded the save file and even though it says "fertilized" they're not getting pregnant. Any idea what's up?

quilty

Dec 11, 2018
Ok I was afraid that Eve's storyline wouldnt live up to what I hoped for but man oh man am I utterly impressed. I love traps but 95% of the games that I have played don't do it right at all. The whole innocent stripping thing to reveal her dick though has got to be the just about the absolute hottest scene I have ever seen in a game ever, and all without them having sex in that scene. I seriously hope that some characters get revisited after the game is finished to add more scenes because I would love more of trap eve.
i'm hoping future updates will allow a trap eve to be impregnated. yes, it's impossible, but there are mermaids and cows who serve as sex toys in the game as well. also, i'd like to see the ability to offer some sort of empathy and companionship to female characters, especially eve, as it seems DC proposes the MC has legit GF feelings towards her. why not allow the MC to sleep over at her place, or invite her over to his house when pregnant, or afterwards, instead of being all "ok, i'll leave you to it". MC could still get all the pussy on the DL, just have a main squeeze. i suppose this will happen years from now, when the "finish" is in sight.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
i'm hoping future updates will allow a trap eve to be impregnated. yes, it's impossible, but there are mermaids and cows who serve as sex toys in the game as well. also, i'd like to see the ability to offer some sort of empathy and companionship to female characters, especially eve, as it seems DC proposes the MC has legit GF feelings towards her. why not allow the MC to sleep over at her place, or invite her over to his house when pregnant, or afterwards, instead of being all "ok, i'll leave you to it". MC could still get all the pussy on the DL, just have a main squeeze. i suppose this will happen years from now, when the "finish" is in sight.
Maybe a marriage choice at the end of the game? I would honestly love to see that kind of a thing. I never understood the lack of empathy thing either but im not very worried about it right now.

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes