fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
That's a tough choice! I guess Beth, no Judith, no Beth...Judith deserves to get more confidence so I guess I'll go with her in the end :)
Great choice and plus, you need Judith first so that maybe down line if you play your cards right she can introduce you to Beth and you know what your next move should be ;) ;) ;)

Reactions: fanboi

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You all know that if DC decides to switch to 16:9, then ALL the mods will also have to make that switch as well affecting everyone dedicated to this game. Modders will have to work extra hard re-doing stuff as well as DC. So, more longer delays on Mods and the Main game. No mods is safe!!! Something to think about...
There's two hearts beating in my chest, so to say ;)

I like the game, that's why I am modding it. But I also like modding. So, I am fine with whatever happens. But such an adoption surely will take some time...

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
There's two hearts beating in my chest, so to say ;)

I like the game, that's why I am modding it. But I also like modding. So, I am fine with whatever happens. But such an adoption surely will take some time...
I know you are one of the most dedicated modders and your mods are always updated and pristine. My upmost gratitude and respect goes out to you my man!!!

nitram5

Aug 5, 2019
I vote on Judith. Why? Because I think tht inverted nipples are very sexy (you must to play with them, before the come to play) and because I love this type of girl. Shy, quiet, with complexes about her appearance, but, I suspect, she has a strong libido and will do whatever the guy wants in bed. That's why I can't wait to her route.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
I vote on Judith. Why? Because I think tht inverted nipples are very sexy (you must to play with them, before the come to play) and because I love this type of girl. Shy, quiet, with complexes about her appearance, but, I suspect, she has a strong libido and will do whatever the guy wants in bed. That's why I can't wait to her route.
True, you kinda got a glimpse of Judith's libido when she got high with MC, Mia and Ms. Ross in Art Class. Look at Judith's face here, damn she's sensually horny.
Art11.PNG

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Reactions: Ghostload

sc0rps

Aug 10, 2017
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes